Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Edo Election: APC Campaigns In Ikpoba Okha L.G.A - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: APC Campaigns In Ikpoba Okha L.G.A (24598 Views)

APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Edo Election: One Person Shot In Ologbo In Ikpoba Okah LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: APC Campaigns In Ikpoba Okha L.G.A by zombieTRACKER: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Yabatechheroes:

E go clear for your eyes

Zombies saying yes to Political godfathers
Re: Edo Election: APC Campaigns In Ikpoba Okha L.G.A by oshorstan(f): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
I will do my best to be honest as I can concerning this matter. I clearly understand the reason for their resignation.

I vividly remember when GGO told us that baba was responsible for the appointments of his commissioners.

I am not surprised about the resignation. it shows GGO has been running a skeleton government.

Obaseki is someone that we have come to love because of his fighting spirit unlike some humanoid Ave who flew at the whistling of a pine. Even if he loses , he has fought well.

Let me shock you!

1. The day Baba Apache committee disqualified GGO , was the same day he was sacked by the court in Abuja

2. The day GGO got his pdp ticket was the same day Pmb sacked him finally. Dates are not farces or mere occurrence but an orchestration of the power from above to make certain things happen at an appropriate time.

Those leaving GGO are the clog in the wheels of Edo state. Good he didn't sack them or dissolve them. it was in a bid to show us that they were the moles that put holes in the soul of the Edo road.

I believe in God , he is full of Justice.
Something serious will happen in this election that will make everyone to shout Hallelujah!

we are watching!
Re: Edo Election: APC Campaigns In Ikpoba Okha L.G.A by Osinachi80(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
searchng4love:
grin
inside life
Re: Edo Election: APC Campaigns In Ikpoba Okha L.G.A by Nwaonyishi69: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
A really very scanty turnout.
Re: Edo Election: APC Campaigns In Ikpoba Okha L.G.A by Zetty177x: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2020
Paramount01:

How old are u?I doubt you are a graduate, but if you are 1 is so emberazing that you will fall for this cheap lie...

Emberazing? I doubt if u went to primary school. . Return that phone to mum now...or u wan raze building down
Re: Edo Election: APC Campaigns In Ikpoba Okha L.G.A by Zetty177x: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2020
FlashDboy:

The #200m is from Obaseki's pocket, if not from where did he take that huge some of money , for Oshomhole to do what with?

If this true, let Obaseki come out and say with evidence and Oshomhole needs to explain to the great people of Edo state what the money was used for.

If this false as we have been seeing, better stop peddling what is not because it wont do u any good.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1051898-edo-state-gives-handsome-rewards-ex-governor-oshiomhole-deputy-see-details.html

Learn to go to Google before attacking online. Edo people protested and oshio still used the same law makers to approve the gift of #200million for house. Obaseki never wanted such liability on government house

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Diezani Forfeits N4.8b Abuja Houses To Govt-the Nation / Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.