Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State (66944 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Buhari is still better than Jonathan by far!

I'm not a fan of buhari and still not his hater.

He has not perform up to my expectations but I must acknowledge his progress.

Bokoharam is no longer powerful as it used to be.

I still can remember Back then when no single northern state is safe including kano and Abuja bombs here and there.

Now they have been limited to only Borno villages.

Your hatred for Buhari has clouded your sense of judgment.

You are just too desperate to label him a failure and to insult him.

BUHARI is 1000 times better than Jonathan your Hero.

Really?? Boko Haram ain't powerful as it use to be? It's well... Come to Borno

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Bapy(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2020
Arrewa:

I still can remember Back then when no single northern state is safe including kano and Abuja bombs here and there.

Mr man Buhari might be better as you claimed but this shouldn't be happening at all coupled with the fact that he is a Rtd Gen.Buhari has failed the masses simple.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Drizzy5001(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2020
Useless government.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by InvertedHammer: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2020
seanblaise:
In the past few weeks, Boko Haram terrorists have become more daring. This can be attributed to the new set of commanders that just emerged.
/
New rehabilitated and reinforced commanders with the taciturn support of Buhari.

/
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Sunnyja: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2020
Nackzy:
Book haram will take over borno if something is not done on time Buhari why
Our darling daddy will be shocked on hearing this news.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by LordPhoenix777: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2020
I thought Burutai said they were ready to surrender... Lol!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by MrSly(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2020
Arrewa:

Van you differentiate buhari from bokoharam? So the difference should be clear.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by od501: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2020
donnie:
Christians say "pray for those who are slaughtering you..." How will you pray when you're dead?

The "love your enemies" teaching has been taken out of context. It refes to those of your people who you are enemies with. Abi you want to love Satan?

They're killing your people and raping your women and you're praying. You are worst than an infidel. REPENT.

#AwakeOIsrael

My bother, if only Christians can differentiate between Christianity and pacifism, they will start acknowledging the need for self defence.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Sunnyja: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2020
batstan:
He has not performing up to my expectations but I must acknowledge his progress.
I still can remember Back then when no single northern state is safe including kano and Abuja.
BUHARI is 1000 times better than Jonathan your hero. you
_ Arrewa. 2020
Please can you post videos of this type of attack on a sitting governor by bokoharam during GEJ era.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by jrusky(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2020
lwise:
Impending danger is looming. This requires the full attention of the FG, the military is overwhelmed.

Which Fed Govt? And which Military is overwhelmed? You heard a whole Army Chief smilling on live TV saying *if Nigerians want Boko animals to end it will end* and such army chief was not sack instantly.

Pls let Buhari and the North enjoys it while it last. Remove all army chiefs no way, buy good weapon for the security hell no, turn zambisa forest to *Hiroshima* once and for all hell no so pls free us here ok.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Daddysidhan: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2020
Boko haram are sending messages to buhari that they are more deadly than before and that the money given to them has been spent and they need another money. Who negotiate with a TERRORIST?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Viicfuntop(f): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2020
Arrewa:

You need to shut up already. You sound more daft as the days go by. Ass

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by donnie(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2020
od501:

My bother, if only Christians can differentiate between Christianity and pacifism, they will start acknowledging the need for self defence.

Even the religion Christianity was preserved from extinction by the sword. They should study the crusades.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by psucc(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2020
lwise:
Impending danger is looming. This requires the full attention of the FG, the military is overwhelmed.
So who's FG who's Boko Haram?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Fragility6: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2020
Kuginzi:

Leviticus 19:11 (Thou shall not lie bible verse)
Do not lie. Do not deceive one another. The ten commandments and other laws were given to Moses By God. Through these rules, the Israelites learned how to fear God
Thou shall not lie? So e talk lie now...Mk Religion no do you something coz person wey get personal relationship with God no go dey talk and quote commandments like this...That bros no lie.FG empower the repentant boko haram boys the fact say u no know no mean say na lie. I rest my case
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2020
PaulH07:

Why SARS? wetin do Mopol and Army
Because only SARS know how to tell who is a criminal from 10km especially in the south.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Grateful007: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2020
Arrewa:

I pray you and your family members experience a little of wat is happening in southern Kaduna

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Daddysidhan: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2020
Arrewa:

oloriburuku ni iwo Omo molla yi, so upon all the madness going on in the north you still have the audacity to be making such a nonsensical comments? Security has never been this porous in the history of this country than under buhari yet you northerners are bent on attaching buharis incompetence to the past southern president. That was how a certain north man on this same forum was belittling Obasanjo not long about the same issue on security. Don't worry we are waiting for 2023 for the power to shift back to the south and we will see how you idiots up north will try to bully him like Jonathan. The earlier you accept the incompetence of buhari the better for all of us

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by OsusuBishop(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2020
I don't share your sentiment because it is beclouded by ethnicity and .....�.

Nigerians voted for buhari because they were tired with GEJ. So don't come and insult our sensibility by compare both leaders.

And for the record, no part of Nigeria is safe anymore, so don't limit it some villages in borno state.

The entire Borno state is not safe as you can't travel anywhere by road expect for Maiduguri and parts of Kaga and Jere LGA. You can't access southern borno from the capital Maiduguri (you must go round through Darazo, Gombi etc).

kastina
Zamfara
Kaduna (southern kd even up to Birnin gwari)
Sokoto
Taraba
Adamawa (particularly around mubi etc)
Kogi (just yesterday a family of 13 was killed)
FCT
The list goes on..

The Abuja - Kaduna road, Abuja - Lokoja road, Lokoja - Okene - Okpella road have been cided to bandit .

The story in South west and south East is not different. So don't twist the narratives.

Arrewa:

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2020
Arrewa:

oga so how did maiduguri people vote in 2015? keep deceiving yourself. You only prefer buhari because he is a muslim like you.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Daddysidhan: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2020
veeshock:

Because only SARS know how to tell who is a criminal from 10km especially in the south.
the guy get SARS as a family

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Jedi0101(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2020
And PMB will wake up to tell us how shocked he is. Politicians get ready.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by BennyDGreat: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv..

I have escaped numerous ambushes in this route..
Rip Lieutenant S.L Zira.. (You lost your life in this same route) Miss you Boss.

May God keep you safe
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by boddy4real: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Nehemiah
4:14 After I looked things over, I stood up and said to the nobles, the officials and the rest of the people, 'Don't be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.'
4:16 From that day on, half of my men did the work, while the other half were equipped with spears, shields, bows and armor. The officers posted themselves behind all the people of Judah. Nigerian defend your self.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2020
Nackzy:
Book haram will take over borno if something is not done on time Buhari why
Buhari is training the bokoharams. What else do you want him to do?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by escohido123: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Arrewa:

I pray ur family members are involved in this attacks so u will understand wat people are going through.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Yus2020: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Buhari is the wost president in the history of Nigeria APC is useless Party.This is a man who once told Nigerians that GEJ should not kill Boko Haram

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Scout60(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2020
Arrewa:

is zamfara and kastina safe?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Benbellamor: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2020
So what should we do Now?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by kingxsamz(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2020
Arrewa:

Who's comparing Buhari to Jonathan? grin clown.
Simple thing, Buhari is a failure. It's as simple as that. I don't know why you're calling Jonathan who was president 6years ago. grin

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by Samfloxin(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2020
lwise:
FG, dead and buried.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State by lichocho(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2020
Arrewa:

tank u sir...e don teh wey I de talk am.jonathan no do single one tin,no be person de do second niger brigde..I no deh do politics ooo but make we just de talk true..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics / Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.