Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates (75515 Views)

Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Iampryde(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
How do such people still breath air in the society?!
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by pretydiva(f): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
He should be shot in the balls and be prosecuted after that

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by ODJ124(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
too.. bad
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by lajuwomi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nigeria police na our friend oo
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by D4donnn: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by pointstores(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nawa
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Esosafun(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Every little thing, Some bad eggs in the police force will want to take opportunity. ...if this is true,,let them teach that police man a lesson

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by fatymore(f): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
I just don't like them,same with Nurtw people

When last did you change your bedsheets?

Click on my profile for a sweet deal
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Gabe427: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
see th kind of things the people that are charged to protect us do

and I was here feeling bad for the officers that were killed in a robbery

this one deserves to be in the front line against Boko Haram
since it obvious he has enough energy to rape a woman till Dawn
the ecstasy of bullets fire should give him a nice erection oniranu police officer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
Villagemeat:
There is more to this story

What more do you want to hear?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Luckydubby7(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
The kind evil some Nigerians take this coro do is just too much.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Psalmistproject: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
In Michael Jacksons voice : I am Speechless, helpless and hopeless.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Stargurl20(f): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
What an ignominious act!
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by bitterpill: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bad people.

But how was she taken into the guest house without any suspicion by those in the guest house?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by nuelzy: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Its normal people hate the police..but raped you till "Dawn"... Haba!!.. Something isnt adding up

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by GreatGod2020(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nigerian Police I dough my cap......
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by streamsofjoy(f): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
chiddyok:
The one above me said there is more to this story. Rape apologist. The others have avoided this thread, they are busy with the thread of the woman who was presented with a the dna result of her child. Double standards.

God will bless you my dear for this comment. You took the words out of my mouth. I thought I was the only one who noticed.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by frozen70(f): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Charleys:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/how-police-officer-raped-me-till-dawn-for-not-wearing-nose-mask-widow-narrates/

Just because of an ordinary sex, he will lose his job

This is someone that is supposed to stand against rape
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by mannobi(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
The worst set of Nigerians are the POLICE, POLITICIANS AND PHCN
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by pmoye(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nigerian Police Force literally enlists animals into their service.
Its rank is filled with the unlettered, the rapists, the armed robbers, the kidnappers, and the murderers.

This particular officer must face the true justice, if not in court then elsewhere. This brazen oppression of this woman MUST not go unpunished.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by proclinician: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Go and do Thanksgiving you're still alive madam because with the demonic powers that exists here, I cannot imagine you will live to tell what happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by backnbeta(f): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Allow women to carry non-lethal defense weapons in Nigeria undecided
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by sanyablaze(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
This country nawa
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Amhappy(f): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nigeria Police is evil. Pray not to ever have a problem with them
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
When she was taken to the guest house she supposed to shout and demand to be taken to police station since only one of them is left with her at the guest house maybe it would have attracted sympathy from people around.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hmmmm. Dis one wick me down.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by MemoriesAndMe: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
chiddyok:
The one above me said there is more to this story. Rape apologist. The others have avoided this thread, they are busy with the thread of the woman who was presented with a the dna result of her child. Double standards.
Haven't we read about several false rape allegations? We can't just swallow what the woman said hook, line and sinker without hearing from the other party. What if its a relationship gone bad between the duo? Lets just know many people do random things today for their personal reasons. Many policemen stopped her and only one of them raped her. What were the others doing? Just watching? There may be more to the story IMHO.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by busybiz: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Charleys:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/how-police-officer-raped-me-till-dawn-for-not-wearing-nose-mask-widow-narrates/

This is really condemnable. Let the castration bill fly,pls.It is becoming quite endemic.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by Xnofy: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Our Nigeria Police are really senseless and the government is not doing enough to tame this animals. I won't be surprised if this case is swept under the rug and the rapist policeman still roams about exploiting other victims.
Re: I Was Raped By Policeman For Not Wearing Face-Mask In Rivers - Widow Narrates by lainwords098(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
I have a feeling she wont forget to wear a mask again, even after covid is gone!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo / Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.