Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,273 members, 5,869,136 topics. Date: Monday, 21 September 2020 at 11:58 AM

Sanwoolu Becomes Photographer To Celebrate His Photographer Birthday. VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwoolu Becomes Photographer To Celebrate His Photographer Birthday. VIDEO (211 Views)

Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sanwoolu Becomes Photographer To Celebrate His Photographer Birthday. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 7:26am On Jul 30
Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwoolu becomes photographer to celebrate the birthday of his official photographer.

He wrote;
It was my photographer, Demola’s birthday, and to celebrate him I tried to look at him through the lens of his ever busy camera.

I immersed myself in his world for a few seconds, but found that I couldn’t fit in, as that is not my area of specialization.

But what I took away from that 4 seconds experience is to never trivialize any occupation. Whatever career path anyone chooses to tread, as long as they work diligently and effectively, develop themselves, take pride in what they do, and work like no one’s watching, they’ll be a master at their game.

So to Demola Olaniran, I say Happy Birthday, long life and prosperity. God bless.
@ademolaniran

Watch Video HERE

Re: Sanwoolu Becomes Photographer To Celebrate His Photographer Birthday. VIDEO by muykem: 7:28am On Jul 30
He honoured the guy. Nice gesture.
Re: Sanwoolu Becomes Photographer To Celebrate His Photographer Birthday. VIDEO by popsy2(m): 7:43am On Jul 30
Cool
Re: Sanwoolu Becomes Photographer To Celebrate His Photographer Birthday. VIDEO by DenreleDave(f): 7:44am On Jul 30
Eyah.. See love smiley
Re: Sanwoolu Becomes Photographer To Celebrate His Photographer Birthday. VIDEO by Mynd44: 7:45am On Jul 30

(1)

Lagos State Governor, Jide Sanwoolu Finally Meet 'calm Down Boy' And His Family / Digital National ID: Buhari Govt Is The Best / Timi Frank, Jackson Ude Are Online Pests - Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.