Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Sanwoolu Becomes Photographer To Celebrate His Photographer Birthday. VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwoolu Becomes Photographer To Celebrate His Photographer Birthday. VIDEO (394 Views)

Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death / (opinion) President Tinubu Needs To Change His Photographer. / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sanwoolu Becomes Photographer To Celebrate His Photographer Birthday. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2020
Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwoolu becomes photographer to celebrate the birthday of his official photographer.

He wrote;
It was my photographer, Demola’s birthday, and to celebrate him I tried to look at him through the lens of his ever busy camera.

I immersed myself in his world for a few seconds, but found that I couldn’t fit in, as that is not my area of specialization.

But what I took away from that 4 seconds experience is to never trivialize any occupation. Whatever career path anyone chooses to tread, as long as they work diligently and effectively, develop themselves, take pride in what they do, and work like no one’s watching, they’ll be a master at their game.

So to Demola Olaniran, I say Happy Birthday, long life and prosperity. God bless.
@ademolaniran

Watch Video HERE

Re: Sanwoolu Becomes Photographer To Celebrate His Photographer Birthday. VIDEO by muykem: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2020
He honoured the guy. Nice gesture.
Re: Sanwoolu Becomes Photographer To Celebrate His Photographer Birthday. VIDEO by popsy2(m): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2020
Cool
Re: Sanwoolu Becomes Photographer To Celebrate His Photographer Birthday. VIDEO by DenreleDave(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2020
Eyah.. See love smiley
Re: Sanwoolu Becomes Photographer To Celebrate His Photographer Birthday. VIDEO by Mynd44: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2020

(1)

China Loan: Amaechi Says Nigeria Will Pay Back In 20years / VIDEO! Prophet Odumeje Visits Enugu State Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi / Photo: Ondo Residents Join #RevolutionNow Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.