Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark (24830 Views)

My Player Of The Tournament Is Frank Onyeka / Frank Onyeka Aims For AFCON 2023 Success With Nigeria’s Super Eagles / 2022: Salah Voted Player's Player Of The Year,ronaldo Makes PFA Team Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by mentored: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
EngineerBode:
I am happy for him. Denmark is one beautiful country to live

I will go there soon
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by kheny12(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
congrats to him,what about that Paul onuachu.the tallest super eagles striker that play in the same club.

1 Like

Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Omooba77: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Randy100:
Four goals and two assists. What a useless league.
Likely a good defensive midfielder

1 Like

Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by nograv: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
EngineerBode:

I take it you haven't spent much time in Denmark or Scandinavia??

They hate black people there...

He has done well in football?? Who cares. I would rather see a black Zuckerberg..

1 Like

Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
The guy is doing well but, I'm surprised. From a club like Midtjylland where you have Ronnie Schwartz, Evander and Scholz and he came out, player of the month. Good for him.
M. Daamsgard (Nordsjaelland), L. Andersen (Aalborg bk) and M. Daramy (FC Copenhagen) did well too. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Reference(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mateen1000:
4 goals and 2 assists in 35 games??

Anywayz, Congrats to him.....

Midfielder the report said. We don't know whether he is an AM or DM or what his tactical position is in the scheme of the gaffer's plans.

But Rhor should look him up. The midfield remains our weakest and most unstable link since Jay and Oliseh left the building.
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by EngineerBode: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
nograv:

I take it you haven't spent much time in Denmark or Scandinavia??

They hate black people there...

He has done well in football?? Who cares. I would rather see a black Zuckerberg..

You people should shut up. They hate black people yet they gave a black person MVP of the season. The truth is that blacks are their own problem. They think they are the centre of the world. They think everyone is concerned about them. You go overseas, commit crime, you are punished then scream racism. Park well jor

2 Likes

Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
kheny12:
congrats to him,what about that Paul onuachu.the tallest super eagles striker that play in the same club.
Paul O. run to Genk, he no too dey see game there. I don't know whether Na UCL carry am go there, Na see now (he was Midtjylland top scorer) . I still dey miss my Robert Skov, left Copenhagen (top scorer too) to Hoffenhiem and he dey start matches, he Na corner and free kick set piece. Hoffenhiem Don qualify for Europa league at least.

2 Likes

Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by stayclearofme: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
EngineerBode:
Yes o my brother...nor be overated America.

1 Like

Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by meccuno: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mateen1000:

grin let the man enjoy his success.
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Randy100: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
veeshock:

Likely a good defensive midfielder
unless that.
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Lekison(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
Randy100:
Four goals and two assists. What a useless league.
very useless
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Angelfrost(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
dicksonadams:
Still worried that naija would be sold to China.... Football never they worry me now

The money your leaders have been borrowing for decades and looting, don reach for this nation to change ownership...

If Nigeria were a football club, it would have been relegated to the 3rd division, and sold to an interested wealthy bidder.
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by rawpadgin(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
majamajic:
Congrats man
Midtylland cut all my ticket die , they hardly play 2.5 again
ar swear, very stupid team cry cry

Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mateen1000:
Danish super league is not known for many goals.
Also he is a midfielder not a scorer.
Golden boot should not be reserved for only strikers.

1 Like

Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
and he is 22.... wonderful
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by centpado(m): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
spacofadan:
Congratulations man. I suppose Fc Ebedei is their feeder club. They have been transferring players from them for some time

Yes it is , Ebedei fc is owned by Churchill Oliseh , Sunday Oliseh senior bro

1 Like

Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
So FC Ebiede still dey exist? Wow!
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by sergi99(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Una don come from stat FC again!!! Everytime na only stats una go dey look

Mateen1000:

Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Rolexjerry(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mateen1000:

As a central midfielder, it may be an impressive return.
How many goals does Mikel Obi score in an average season?
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by joepepsy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
From television abi? There's no country that will totally give you freedom to live except your country of Origin but unfortunately we have a useless country.guy I have travelled many countries in Europe,majority of white population don't want to coexist with black.. Fact!!!!! The racism in America is a child's play when compared to Europe.
EngineerBode:
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Franking: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mateen1000:

That's okay if he's a defensive midfielder.
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by Abbeylanre15(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mateen1000:

I no know say u sef reason am ooo... 4goals 2 assists. Anyways, Congrats to a compatriot
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by einsteine(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
spacofadan:
Congratulations man. I suppose Fc Ebedei is their feeder club. They have been transferring players from them for some time

They have a cooperation agreement.

1 Like

Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by ajl: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
AmuRubber:

He's a midfielder, not a striker.

I tire for people wey no sabi football wondering how someone with 4 goals and 2 assist can win such award. Them think say na only strikers dey for field.
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by ajl: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
joepepsy:
From television abi? There's no country that will totally give you freedom to live except your country of Origin but unfortunately we have a useless country.guy I have travelled many countries in Europe,majority of white population don't want to coexist with black.. Fact!!!!! The racism in America is a child's play when compared to Europe.

"There's no country that will totally give you freedom to live except your country of Origin but unfortunately we have a useless country."

With this kind of mindset, people will continually remain in poverty, when you keep saying day and night making pronouncements that your country "useless", your country is this or that. You never say anything positive. It's like cursing oneself. Because, you are what you think. How can someone who believe he is from a useless country not be useless himself. Irrespective of Nigeria situation, use your mouth to bless and say positive things on your country. It is not Nigeria that is bad because all what people need, Nigeria the geographical entity and mother nature has provided. Put the blame on people that are responsible for the situation, not the country.
Re: Frank Onyeka Voted Player Of The Season In Denmark by joepepsy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Fvvvck off my mention! I live in Swiss with my beautiful 10 years old daughter and our quality of life is at the top. Nigeria is a useless country.i have
lost friends,contacts and alot of opportunities cos am a Nigerian,a country that cannot provide just electricity since 1960 is it not useless.all what Nigeria gave me was pain, sadness, sorrow and regret..nuke that shit hole.
ajl:

"There's no country that will totally give you freedom to live except your country of Origin but unfortunately we have a useless country."

With this kind of mindset, people will continually remain in poverty, when you keep saying day and night making pronouncements that your country "useless", your country is this or that. You never say anything positive. It's like cursing oneself. Because, you are what you think. How can someone who believe he is from a useless country not be useless himself. Irrespective of Nigeria situation, use your mouth to bless and say positive things on your country. It is not Nigeria that is bad because all what people need, Nigeria the geographical entity and mother nature has provided. Put the blame on people that are responsible for the situation, not the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv / Iheanacho And Nwakali Hang Out Together / AFCON: Like Pigeons, Eagles Touched By Buhari Refused To Fly – Shehu Sani (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.