Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me (61550 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Juliana Olayode's Secondary School Throwback Photo / Juliana Olayode Becomes Ambassador Of SCAF Nigeria [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
OscarJaden:
complete the story joor...
you haven't told us if they accepted the offer or not
Before the next day Sef I don already show all my men the clip.The Chics said they have both agreed to do the three some ooo but I will have to pay for a room in one hotel.
Las Las my friends join beg me to delete the Vid which I did in the presence of the chics and that was the last and only copy.
Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by RealEzee(m): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
As u dey like this ur fellow woman even woo u grin, wonderment what I see this days
Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Brunicekid(m): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
SavageResponse:

She did not create herself
Exactly...

You don't have to condemn God's Esteemed Creature.

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by IVORY2009(m): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Shes now feeling Fly With that her Shoulders that looks like a Man's shoulders and her Very thick Lips grin grin

All this men abi boys using ladies sign, I hope it's not what I am thinking SC.......things

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Roundpeg: 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
My baby of life.
Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Peacefuluz(f): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wow
Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Ijah92(f): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Noel19:

Keep your pussy sucking mouth shut!

Why are you so pained?

Is it by force to indulge?

Now tell us are you a butch or lipstick lesbian?

Which do you prefer most, tribbing, butt humping or being straponed?
Babe u too sabi...lol.
No mind that yeye girl.na that nonsense wey she de do make funke pursue her.
Ugly thing
Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by StubbornGENIUS: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
The world is changing,but the negatives outweigh the positives.
Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Gharnew112(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Shes now feeling Fly With that her Shoulders that looks like a Man's shoulders and her Very thick Lips grin grin

Na them gangan be this, i spot you ASAP

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Naija is screwed.

Low iq population. Can't build just copy copy nonesense.

Na so one lesbian expose her partner has a dog fcker for Facebook.

Degenerates.

https://www.facebook.com/930300297100469/posts/1997983780332110/
Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Noel19: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ijah92:

Babe u too sabi...lol.
No mind that yeye girl.na that nonsense wey she de do make funke pursue her.
Ugly thing

Abeg, who's Funke?
Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Businessman1986(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
cococandy:
So?

So? What do you mean, so? Dimwit. Wannabe dunce

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by thatigboman: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
CrescentMoon:
Not new. Very common in the South.
north is the worst, trust me

4 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Powerfly(f): 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Someone asked 'What is the gain of lesbianism?

I don't even know the gain of lesbianism sef!
but i'm gay. And all i know is that i like women, my mind and body chemistry react everytime a cute or well-articulate stares at me. I tend to smile easily and tenderly back at her.
I know it's an abominable lifestyle in the sight of God, yea! But so does Fornication, Adultery, Lies and Immorality.

So the society i never chosed but found myself regardless, has approved of some sins, while condemning some.
You, a straight person can freely express your urges and not get God really worked up.
But i, a filthy gay girl just have to lock up my urges, simply because, my sin compared to urs, is more grevious and unnatural/abnormal to God.

Well i know the bible clearly states ' and whosever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire' i know it's in the book of Rev 21.
If you're not getting it 100% by being spotless or living holy now on earth, you'll end up with the gays in hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Vikynas: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by mt77: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Only Jesus saves. There is a path that seemeth right unto a man (woman), but the end thereof leads to death.

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Powerfly:

but i'm gay. And all i know is that i like women, my mind and body chemistry react everytime a cute or well-articulate stares at me. I tend to smile easily and tenderly back at her.
I know it's an abominable lifestyle in the sight of God, yea! But so does Fornication, Adultery, Lies and Immorality.

So the society i never chosed but found myself regardless, has approved of some sins, while condemning some.
You, a straight person can freely express your urges and not get God really worked up.
But i, a filthy gay girl just have to lock up my urges, simply because, my sin compared to urs, is more grevious and unnatural/abnormal to God.

Well i know the bible clearly states ' and whosever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire' i know it's in the book of Rev 21.
If you're not getting it 100% by being spotless or living holy now on earth, you'll end up with the gays in hell.

What about people attracted to animals?

Use your brain.

Even white people are resisting this gay thing in real life.

There is a connection between sexual deviancy and homosexuals.

Watch what this Nigerian lesbians did.

Yeah slept with a dog.

4 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by bizhop01: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
Where's team i don't need a man?
Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Salisuadamu(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
End of the world
Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
abdullahi45:

Jesus (PBUH) never claimed to be..

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Majikman(m): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Look at who they are wooing ? Carry bridge for eyes
Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by SeekHim: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
The end of the world is near! Repent or perish!!! (Luke 13:3-5)

Here is the ABC of Salvation:

A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you can not save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Noel19: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Powerfly:

Quit this silly rhetorics! The punishment for being gay will be severe from God. Do you know why? Because God detest it, it's abominable and a mortal sin.

Have you ever asked yourself this question; why did Gòd destroy Sodom and Gomorrah with FIRE AND BRIMESTONE?

homosexualism is an affront to humans natural way of having sex. It diminishes the order of marriage btw a man and a woman as proscribed by God. Homosexualism was created, nurtured and nursed by Satan to despise the workings of God.

If you say you were born that way, then you're just deceiving yourself.

God never created Adam and Adam nor Eve for Eve. The earlier you wake up from your slumber, the better for you.

Homosexualism is a sure ticket to HELL....

10 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Powerfly(f): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

What about people attracted to animals?

Use your brain.

Even white people are resisting this gay thing in real life.

There is a connection between sexual deviancy and homosexuals.

Watch what this lesbians did.

Yeah slept with a dog.

So sleeping with a human woman.. The same woman a straight man sleeps with, is now comparing with an animal?

a human being is different, that's why God placed Adam above all creation.. I can fall in love or lust after a woman, but i'll need to express my emotion and seek consent, only then can i proceed to to a mutual bonding.
But an animal. Yes an animal, i want to ask you if it is able to rationalise your expressions and give consent? Pls answer me..
Why would you even compare.. Sex btw a human & and another human To a human & an animal.?

3 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
brood of vipers

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by madridsta007(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

She’s very pretty, actually.

Take your L and go. She is not a Lesbian.

3 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by Noel19: 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Powerfly:

So sleeping with a human woman.. The same woman a straight man sleeps with, is now comparing with an animal?

a human being is different, that's why God placed Adam above all creation.. I can fall in love or lust after a woman, but i'll need to express my emotion and seek consent, only then can i proceed to to a mutual bonding.
But an animal. Yes an animal, i want to ask you if it is able to rationalise your expressions and give consent? Pls answer me..
Why would you even compare.. Sex btw a human & and another human To a human & an animal.?

Keep quiet! There's always an excuse for immorality.

Keep deceiving yourself. The end will always justify the means. No bad habit lasts forever, diminishing returns will always set in. Vanity upon Vanity, if you're still in doubt, go and study the book of Ecclesiastes and then you'll know that God can never be mocked.

3 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by madridsta007(m): 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
styless:
If they give her 5 million now, she will not come again and tell us how she licked everywhere. Mtcheew.

Why do you support lesbianism?

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by SirMichael1: 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Shugargal:
STFU.. Who ask you? must you tell us. holier than thou bleeps. mtwww
We all know you're a lesbian, so no one can take you seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me by nedley(m): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Maybe u are admiring them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives / Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.