Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,553 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:54 PM

Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide (16797 Views)

Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns / New NNPC Charges May Trigger Increase In Petrol Price / Ministerial List May Trigger Another Round Of APC Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by anonimi: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Seunpaul01(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2020
They will rig it and nothing will happen. There is nothing your PDP chiefs would do about it.

Nigerians never protest for buhari second tenure election rigging na Edo would now pain them pass.

Nationwide reaction ko nationwide recognition ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Wettoid123: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
This man has already seen defeat... grin cheesy

This Is The Man Of God....The Priest Of The
Most High God, Who Is Going To Defeat This Useless- Ugly -Chimpanzee Called Obaseki...

you dont always make sense nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Xpol: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Is Obaseki Stylishly asking for help to unleash violence?

This man is already a goner...
you dey mind all these laundry wey call themselves leaders why didn't he say he has his own biological sons and daughters that will come out and fight for him. na another person pikin them dey send to journey of no return

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by ShoeShineGuy: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2020
To loot the more.. in the next four years... so that when he dies, he can buy both heaven and hell in other to choose whichever he wants to inherit! It's the dream of every Naija politicians. Ask TY Danjuma, Diezanni, Obasanjo, OUK, Ajimobi, Abdusalami Abubakar, Dino, Tinubu, Dame Patience, Maina, Alimodu Sheriff, Lucky Igbinedion, Ganduje, Fayose and their bedfellows in corruption..

festacman:
I don't understand politicians sometimes.

Having spent 4 years as a governor and done your best, why can't you conserve the security votes you retained and other illegal money you made, leave at the end your tenure to set up a massive business that create employment and yield guaranteed dividend.

What's the essence of giving all those hefty sums to PDP NWC, Edo State PDP officers and hundreds of local government and ward officers in addition to more billions of Naira that will go into campaigns. Why if you lose after all these schemings and then have little to fall back on plus having EFCC breathing down your neck. What's the essence of this brinkmanship? Of course it has nothing to do with Edo people.

May be my conservative mindset is reason is the reason why I am not a politician.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Miracle1991: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2020
Maybe this ugly Man think he is something in this country. If they want to rig you out they will do so and nothing go happen.
This useless governor should not forget that he was rigged inn in 2016 and nothing happened.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Wettoid123: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Mylove55:
may you never see a benefactor in your life again if you think oshomole is evil.

God is against ingrate.

suppose u are one of those in good political position and u are talking like these it would have been good but you are insignificant. my mother and younger brother names are among ize iyamu campeign group they we not even abuse their
opponent like this, nonsense thing!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by philiancoop(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Like it did in Osun, Ekiti and even Nigeria abi
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2020
festacman:
I don't understand politicians sometimes.

Having spent 4 years as a governor and done your best, why can't you conserve the security votes you retained and other illegal money you made, leave at the end your tenure to set up a massive business that create employment and yield guaranteed dividend.

What's the essence of giving all those hefty sums to PDP NWC, Edo State PDP officers and hundreds of local government and ward officers in addition to more billions of Naira that will go into campaigns. Why if you lose after all these schemings and then have little to fall back on plus having EFCC breathing down your neck. What's the essence of this brinkmanship? Of course it has nothing to do with Edo people.

May be my conservative mindset is reason is the reason why I am not a politician.

Why did you not give this advice to Buhari when he was going for a 2nd term in 2019? It is now Obaseki you want to advise. Go and sit down hypocrite
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by oyeb15: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2020
Always speaking from Lagos yet Edo is not Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Miracle1991: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2020
Fragility6:

But an animal on this forum still thinks buhari has done better than GEJ
and one animal think gej is d best thing that happened to Nigeria after slice bread.these types of animals cannot point one project done by gej even in their region.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by muykem: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2020
My God!!! Obaseki might be mistakenly think that he is relevant ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by festacman(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Why did you not give this advice to Buhari when he was going for a 2nd term in 2019? It is now Obaseki you want to advise. Go and sit down hypocrite

Calm down your emotion. These are two different scenarios. Read with open mind.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by muykem: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2020
brexit:
Please face your struggle don't involve us,

When the rigging favoured you during the last election why did heaven not fall?

Your quest for power is too much, stop such sinister motive
now I agree with people that calling Obaseki a clown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by rickyrex(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Most High God, Who Is Going To Defeat This Useless- Ugly -Chimpanzee Called Obaseki...
. A cultist still remain a cultist no matter the pastorship he want to hide under. He looted PDP fund, you guys were crying give him Edo fund and watch the state collapsed
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by oyeb15: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

At least Buhari have some concrete achievements prior to 2019 election.Federal recruitments, payment of entitlements even to ur Biafra warlords, npower, cash transfer, abolishing fuel scarcity Nationwide, data subscription reduction, school feeding, railway , etc
Obaseki has done nothing other than his creation of audio 1milion jobs.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Miracle1991: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2020
eseosa77:
All you that are posting these rubbish are not from Ẹdo. The reality is very clear hear,that Obaseki would win overwhelming. The very vast majority of the people who determines which way election swings are behind him. The one and only thing Apc fans knows how to say is; we will use federal might, this and that... The people had never been so resolved as this fourth coming election. APC ize iyamu, Oshiomhole are so hated here in Ẹdo. Come 19 Sept we will massively vote obaseki and defend our votes. They would meet a stiff resistance if they try to do so..
congratulations, you have already won on nairaland the way you win in kogi,Lagos and osun.
I can bet with my virginity that obaseki will not win this election (erection).

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by eseosa77(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by EvansU: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Are you really human and a woman for that matter to refer to a human being like yourself a chimpanzee. If a white man calls you that, you cry all over saying you’re racially abused, but here you are referring to a human being and your own fellow country man as a chimpanzee. You need check yourself.
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by hush15: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/rigging-edo-poll-may-trigger-tragic-reactions-nationwide-obaseki/

Obaseki, if you have any body close to you reading this, I hope they get this across.

It will trigger nothing. Nigerians are unequivocally selfish to bother.

However, I wish you would win, I want you to win and the only way is to give what it takes to win. Pally with those that will stand and defend your votes especially those you chose as party agents to each polling unit. Make sure they are men of valour and you equip them with body cams and compensate them even if it is just that once they will be compensated. Once they are able to help you secure the sheets at the polling units, then you are on your way to winning the war.
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Hasken2020: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Weldon brother. Love ur courage of support to my man Size Iyamu. Pls kindly assist send all his picture to via watsap at 08065593151. Pls send that of Tinubu too if u have. Thanks
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Fragility6: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2020
Miracle1991:
and one animal think gej is d best thing that happened to Nigeria after slice bread.these types of animals cannot point one project done by gej even in their region.
Another ignorant animal quoting on what he knows nothing about
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Xscape1993(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

How do you classify men of God? I rest my case.
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by IgboSomalia: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2020
eseosa77:
All you that are posting these rubbish are not from Ẹdo. The reality is very clear hear,that Obaseki would win overwhelming. The very vast majority of the people who determines which way election swings are behind him. The one and only thing Apc fans knows how to say is; we will use federal might, this and that... The people had never been so resolved as this fourth coming election. APC ize iyamu, Oshiomhole are so hated here in Ẹdo. Come 19 Sept we will massively vote obaseki and defend our votes. They would meet a stiff resistance if they try to do so..

Obaseki's children are schooling and working in Lagos. If you like, let soldiers shoot you because of Obaseki. That is when you would know the true meaning of Edo no be Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by IgboSomalia: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2020
hush15:

Obaseki, if you have any body close to you reading this, I hope they get this across.

It will trigger nothing. Nigerians are unequivocally selfish to bother.

However, I wish you would win, I want you to win and the only way is to give what it takes to win. Pally with those that will stand and defend your votes especially those you chose as party agents to each polling unit. Make sure they are men of valour and you equip them with body cams and compensate them even if it is just that once they will be compensated. Once they are able to help you secure the sheets at the polling units, then you are on your way to winning the war.

Obaseki doesn't have grassroot support. Oshiomole has grassroots support, POI has grassroots support. That combo is too powerful for Obaseki. The problem Obaseki had is that money can't buy grassroots support.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Bekool(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2020
The apc knows quite very well that nigerians are not ready yet for any kind of revolution that's why they have the guts to continue to rig elections in nigeria. The governorship elections in kogi and osun states where openly rigged by them and nothing happened, they used the cjn to remove a popular governor in imo state nothing happened they could have also rigged out wike but it seems they thought about the crises it might generate for them and backed off considering that rivers state is the oil capital of nigeria. I don't see any free and fair elections in this edo governorship elections in September it's still the same people that are running things in aso rock and inec obaseki should just be prepared for the very worst.
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by duwdu: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2020
abu12:

no need of organising any CONFAB, just ask your senators/rep from your region to call for suspension of the constitution. don't deceive yourself with any stupid conference

Well said.

Don't mind those hypocrites — they and their sons and daughters were at the helm of affairs via blatant election rigging for a straight sixteen years and they couldn't change the Constitution or "restructure" the country along the line they've been vuvuzela'ing about.

Of those 16 locust years, President Jonathan alone was at the helm of affairs for the last six, or so, and ended up doing nothing about their utopian wish. Yet, they want the new hands at the helm of affairs who have barely spent in power as much as President Jonathan alone did while pilfering the country, to "restructure" the country outside the provisions of the Constitution? Who does that instead of first focusing on and clearing the mindless rot of those 16 preceding years of the locust, so the country "can see road?"

Dem yeye just dey smell more as days dey pass.

P34c3
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by Austino50: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2020
That is a cry of a drowning man, the idiot is finished as he's already seeing his defeat

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by hush15: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Obaseki doesn't have grassroot support. Oshiomole has grassroots support, POI has grassroots support. That combo is too powerful for Obaseki. The problem Obaseki had is that money can't buy grassroots support.

Well, based on you... I wish edolites well and hope they vote a man who has conscience and empathy, not the one who will tell them one thing today and another moro after bowing to godfathers
Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by afesco: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2020
Na today

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by IgboSomalia: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
hush15:

Well, based on you... I wish edolites well and hope they vote a man who has conscience and empathy, not the one who will tell them one thing today and another moro after bowing to godfathers

Obaseki doesn't deserve a second term. He's a very terrible and bitter person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide by omonaijiria: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
seanfer:
What is Obaseki doing in Lagos when he is supposed to be in Edo Campaigning? His Opponent is campaigning everyday and the Incumbent is in lagos moving from one posh hall to the other.
Even if the APC rig the upcoming election, I think the Governor is giving them excuse that they campaigned in all the nooks and crannies of the state which the Governor did not do.
A word is enough for the wise... Lagos will not vote.. Come back and campaign in Edo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari May Recall Sacked Mani, CSO, To Redesignate Him Chief Detail - Tribune / Picture Of The Northern Cities and street / Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.