Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio (52275 Views)

Pandora Papers: Inside The Secret Assets Of Nigerian Lawmaker Nicholas Mutu / Why I Won’t Complete Projects Initiated By Akpabio – Gov Emmanuel / Why I Wasn't Surprised By Akpabio's Defection -Udom Emmanuel  (PUNCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio by frankyychiji(f): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kennydoc:

Federal RepubliC of Nigeria

Constitution
Constituency Allowance
Constituency projeCts
Constitutional amendment
Constituted authority
DiviCode

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio by iamyemiakins(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
There are lots of abandoned NDDC projects in my school, making it a university of abandoned projects

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio by SavageMaster: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nksleek:
Abandoned NDDC Projects Of A Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio As Beneficiary Surfaces Online

Niger Delta Development Commission’s awarded contracts for two cottage hospitals, two road projects in Patani LGA of Delta State were abandoned by cronies of Hon Nicholas Mutu from between 2012 and 2014.

Photos of the abandoned projects were sourced for by well meaning Niger Deltans after Godswill Akpabio mentioned Mutu as one of the Lawmakers that are beneficiaries of NDDC contracts.

Well, JesuTeke Prosper took to social media to showcase many of the abandoned projects in his vicinity thus;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3444461048919693&id=100000674955042

This is terrible.

About the same time they were pocketing this monies, Patani Local Government had only one hospital, General Hospital, Patani, with one Medical Officer,one Dr. Ahorituwere, and corper doctor per time, with nurses and other staff. Dedicated staff in just one hospital serving an entire local government area.

Mutu and co, e no go better for you and your generation.

They had the opportunity to improve the healthcare of that region, but they did absolutely nothing.

I'm shocked to hear contracts for two cottage hospitals were awarded during that period
Re: Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Simplyleo:
The lawmaker that abandoned the project must be a fool for committing even a dime to the project.

What stops him from putting the money in his pocket? Is he not aware of the on going stealing competition duly supported by Asari Dokubo?

Abeg, if and when Akpabio leaves, the next to take over should double what Akpabio did. He has the full backing of Asari Dokubo. After all, na our oyel money. Developing Niger Delta region is not necessary, we can always insult the north for poor development. undecided

Please, this is just picking pocket to Asari.
Re: Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio by stieyven(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Simplyleo:
The lawmaker that abandoned the project must be a fool for committing even a dime to the project.

What stops him from putting the money in his pocket? Is he not aware of the on going stealing competition duly supported by Asari Dokubo?

Abeg, if and when Akpabio leaves, the next to take over should double what Akpabio did. He has the full backing of Asari Dokubo. After all, na our oyel money. Developing Niger Delta region is not necessary, we can always insult the north for poor development. undecided
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio by Settright(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
I was opportune to be posted to Odurubu for my service year but due to my health been so precious to me I decide not to stay in the village and i decide to stay in the local government headquarters though I would have love to stay to teach the student of odurubu college but I had to redeploy to d headquarter, because they lack physics teacher which was what I had to teach them for a short while. For the lawmarker not to have see to it that this wonderful project are completed is a great disservice to is people. My short stay in odurubu was great but the students life have been short change because of their leader who have mortgage their life's no electricity, no internal road, no health care facility. They only have one government secondary school.
Nigeria needs help because people like this don't know their right, the education that would have been use to open their eye is in great shambles. Until we all rise to put our leaders on their toes things will not work well
Re: Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio by bigcasava1(m): 1:17am On Jul 31, 2020
U will hear them shouting our oil our oil, nigerdelta is marginalized this that! They have the most useless leaders.
Re: Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio by Champele(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2020
This people just be thrown into jail to perish. Our Judiciary is not helping matter. All of them are corrupt. One day, the youths will wake up from sleep and remember this kind of people
Re: Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio by goodbluebond: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2020
What is really wrong with black people?
Re: Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio by karo93: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
I have been to patani several times it's a pity the people are suffering and dying needlessly and have to go miles for healthcare issues I know a few kids who died as a result

Whereas they could have had 2 hospitals, a market, a few good roads which would have increased the value of life there and raised their standard of living.

Whereas those of you blaming South South and Asari etc are fools, I have never been a fan of asari but the problem with Nddc is a Nigerian problem not a south south or Niger Delta problem

Of course some Niger Deltans like akpabio and co. are complacent along with non Niger Deltans like Mele Kyari the NNPC DG but they are individuals representing their pockets and not their regions and we pray that they all suffer for 600 years

No ordinary person from south south can enter Akpabios office to demand anything not even employment or accountability simply because you are Niger Deltan

Nddc, nnpc, pppra and all other oil related organisations in Nigeria have people from all over Nigeria working there and stealing off the resources in the Niger Delta.

Infact the number of northerners and South westerners working in Nnpc and Nddc and pppra are more than the Niger Deltans in those organisations

Nddc and co. Are operated the same way Nigeria police, efcc, army, Pension, Nscdc, immigration and co.are run the Nigerian way

Recently the itshekiri, Ijaw people were protesting the handing over of 57 oil blocs in the Niger Delta to people non of whom was from the NigerDelta region, so these new oil bloc owners stay in Abuja, Lagos, zamfara etc and pollute our water ways and kill all our fishes in the Niger Delta while their houses and families are far away making it hard for us to kidnap them or burn their properties if they mess up.

Maybe we should go back to blowing up pipe lines, kidnapping oil workers and so on so that you people will know that we are serious

What do you want? Massive allocation is given to your governors....still no development.....13percent derivation is looted....A federal parastatal headed by your people and they embezzle the money...

Even if the government is to give your governors every drop of the oil proceeds today they will still embezzle it.

What are you proposing?

A niger deltan was president for 6yrs.....still no development.....

What exactly are you proposing?

If niger delta leaders were the ones kidnapped instead of innocent oil workers. Embezzlement may have stopped.

If the government houses were being burnt down instead of oil installations. The governors will have been forced to develop the states.

But no ! We protect our thieves and fight invisible enemies without results because the real enemies are our own people

NB: i am a niger deltan
Re: Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2020
karo93:

What do you want? Massive allocation is given to your governors....still no development.....13percent derivation is looted....A federal parastatal headed by your people and they embezzle the money...

Even if the government is to give your governors every drop of the oil proceeds today they will still embezzle it.

What are you proposing?

A niger deltan was president for 6yrs.....still no development.....

What exactly are you proposing?

If niger delta leaders were the ones kidnapped instead of innocent oil workers. Embezzlement may have stopped.

If the government houses were being burnt down instead of oil installations. The governors will have been forced to develop the states.

But no ! We protect our thieves and fight invisible enemies without results because the real enemies are our own people

NB: i am a niger deltan

Who is protecting who?
For an all out attack at the Government or governors of the NigerDelta you need Boko haram type of coordination and above

Anything less won't be effective if I ask you now whether or not you are ready to lay down your life or carry arms for the NigerDelta struggle you will say no

So forget attacking govmt house the best we can do is to destroy oil pipelines which have less security than the govmt house

I am saying you can blame the leaders of the NigerDelta as much as any other class any where else in Nigeria, infact you can blame them more

But the poor people suffering should not be tagged as being complacent or being part of the destruction especially those who have participated in the struggle of the Niger Delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.