Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull (7530 Views)

Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / My Response To "Padlock Wey Many Keys Dey Open Is Very Very Useless" / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Thelucifer666(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2020
god forbid I marry a nigerian woman.
They are very dull, imagine you try to start a conversation and all they say is "lol"
When I chatted with a white woman she talked like an intellectual but you see these nigerian women?
They are useless

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Thelucifer666(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2020
supercase1:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
The Fulani recent setup of a Nationwide Vigilantee outfit in Nigeria on 29/07/20 is evil and sinister it must not succeed and stand.because if it succeed,we are all finished and doomed and south kaduna massacre will be a childplay.share this vital message to all your friends offline and both on social media,Twitter Instagram Whatsapp Facebook Snapchat
#saynotofulanisationofnigeria
Enlightenment campaign
How does this correlate ?
Are you not mad?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Thelucifer666(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2020
supercase1:

Am spreading an important message and you are hear saying rubbish mtcheeeeew
Truth be told.
You're a very foolish person

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by div111(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2020
supercase1:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
The Fulani recent setup of a Nationwide Vigilantee outfit in Nigeria on 29/07/20 is evil and sinister it must not succeed and stand.because if it succeed,we are all finished and doomed and south kaduna massacre will be a childplay.share this vital message to all your friends offline and both on social media,Twitter Instagram Whatsapp Facebook Snapchat
Enlightenment campaign

create a thread about this sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2020
Thelucifer666:
They are very dull, imagine you try to start a conversation and all they say is "lol"
When I chatted with a white woman she talked like an intellectual but you see these nigerian women?
They are useless
I don't know if you've seen any of my comments on one thread about African Americans we Nigerian niggar are really suffering from our women
Let me brief it around early 2019 I meet a black American woman from abbeville Louisiana she's very older than me,she showed commitment normal the way a woman is suppose to show it and she even have plans for me to come over but due to some Shi from me everything burst
So what's my point this woman know the reply of any conversation you strike and how to give a meaningful answer unlike our ladies here that lol have spoiled their life and they will make that chat boring for you with that stupid lol.
You won't believe when am not online this woman will have given me series of messages telling me she's worried that she haven't heard from me and she sometimes beg me to chat with her. which niaja girl will beg you to chat with her
And this woman is very very beautiful she told me whenever she go to the store she get atleast 3 toaster but she will tell them she already have someone,I swear our girls here can't compete with this woman when it's comes to beauty, it's only when you zoom her picture you will know she's already a grown up woman
You see I pray God just help us when you leave this shithole Nigerian girls will be the last thing on your radar Walai
It's is here in Nigeria that they're special no one gives a fūck about them in foreign countries

42 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2020
Thelucifer666:
They are useless

You are talking from experience based on your observations on your mother towards your dad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Tekzyflex(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2020
Say some women... Abi ur mama no be Nigerian?

Calm your nerves bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Bennysam: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=frozen70 post=92261922]

You are talking from experience based on your observations on your mother towards your dad [/quot
Is this the only thing that comes to your mind, lazy idiot

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=Bennysam post=92263341][/quote]

For the fact that you are a beast, the only thing you can explain about women is that they are useless

I know you have a mother who is a woman

So you are also referring to her because she is the first woman in your life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
supercase1:

Sir,this message is the most vital message every one need to know about because our lives are all at stake,we must spread this message and make it trend online and offline
I'll advise you to open a thread about it if the info is vital and don't derail someone elses thread ok
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
frozen70:

For the fact that you are a beast, the only thing you can explain about women is that they are useless

I know you have a mother who is a woman

So you are also referring to her because she is the first woman in your life
Women of this generation
Are the ones he's referring to

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Women of this generation
Are the ones he's referring to

You are the one specifying that not him

He would have been specific not generalising

If he doesn't see anything good in women, his fellowers are doing gay, he can join them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by ibkonekt(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
Women matters...set of manipulative vagina sellers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by nurain150(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Naija girls na only money they know.That is how they will miss their live husband bc money

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Iyanuoluwa147: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I don't know if you saw my comments on one thread about African Americans we Nigerian niggar are really suffering from our women
Let me brief it around early 2019 I meet a black American woman from abbeville Louisiana she's very older than me,she showed commitment normal the way a woman is suppose to show it and she even have plans for me to come over but due to some Shi from me everything burst
So what's my point this woman know the reply of any conversation you strike and how to give a meaningful answer unlike our ladies here that lol have spoiled their life and they will make that chat boring for you with that stupid lol.
You won't believe when am not online this woman will have given me series of messages telling me she's worried that she haven't heard from me and she sometimes beg me to chat with her. which niaja girl will beg you to chat with her
And this woman is very very beautiful she told me whenever she go to the store she get atleast 3 toaster but she will tell them she already have someone,I swear our girls here can't compete with this woman when it's comes to beauty, it's only when you zoom her picture you will know she's already a grown up woman
You see I pray God just help us when you leave this shithole Nigerian girls will be the last thing on your radar Walai
It's is here in Nigeria that they're special no one gives a fūck about them in foreign countries
chill ahh take a chill pill
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Savagethe21st(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I don't know if you saw my comments on one thread about African Americans we Nigerian niggar are really suffering from our women
don't you think nigerian girls are oy dull when they aren't into u.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Thelucifer666(m): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
frozen70:

You are the one specifying that not him

He would have been specific not generalising

If he doesn't see anything good in women, his fellowers are doing gay, he can join them
Your generation and future generation are are very useless for this statement you made.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Bojack(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Op na Chinese woman born you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Your generation and future generation are are very useless for this statement you made.

Just the same way your useless mother gave birth to you and made you useless

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2020

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Thelucifer666(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
frozen70:

Just the sane way your useless mother gave birth to you and made you useless
Useless girl wen dem day Bleep with gala and malt

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Thelucifer666(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
ericmaestro:
stop the generalization bro...my gf is a nigerian and she is super amazing...u shouldnt use your experience to judge all nigerian girls
You're a simp

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Just the same method lucifer used on her

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bennysam:
is this the only thing that comes out of your life? Lazy idiot
when a woman makes a generalized statement, you all accuse her of bigotry.
Her: All Nigerian men are ugly brutes
Nairaland males: You made that observation from your dad, brothers and uncles?
Why do you get offended that we're playing your dirty game?
If the op calls out Nigerian women for being unintelligent and you encourage him, isn't it safe to assume your female relatives weren't excluded? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thelucifer666:

You're a simp
its obvious that u are mentally unstable...no need exchanging words with u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thelucifer666:

You brought out a controversial topic.
You refuse to engage anyone here in an conversation. Atleast to make us understand you.
You verbally abuse anyone whose point of view doesn't tally with yours. You called a guy a "simp" because he doesn't agree that all Nigerian women are dull.
You're content with being a troll. Which is pathetic.

Do you really think the fault lies with the women? Some men are narrow minded as you are. undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love/relationship Isn't All About Money. / The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein / When Your Girlfriend Mistakenly Fart In Your Presence(photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.