Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull (7546 Views)

Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / My Response To "Padlock Wey Many Keys Dey Open Is Very Very Useless" / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Thelucifer666(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
frozen70:

It's men like you that make harlots to be in business

I know you are a thief so when you steal you go to harlots to have nice time with them
Well since you have accepted you're a harlot and claim you're a thief.
How much for 5 rounds?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Brunosamel(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Thelucifer666:

I'm more intelligent than your father
look at the small boy, you are looking for whom to exchange words with Abi.... I'll pass grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Well since you have accepted you're a harlot and claim you're a thief.
How much for 5 rounds?

You are a gay, why not look for gays like you or lucifers like you
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by offset67(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
Thelucifer666:
god forbid I marry a nigerian woman.
They are very dull, imagine you try to start a conversation and all they say is "lol"
When I chatted with a white woman she talked like an intellectual but you see these nigerian women?
They are useless
I swear, all they know is lol and k
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Liposure: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Do you see what am saying they lack how to reply to a convo
You see that lol,Kkk yep,nah have spoiled their life
I once chat a girl and those are the things she use to reply me
Ahhh Tina Parker God bless you anywhere you are if you're talking with that woman and your data finish you will want to run mad
She will share everything with you
Weather, her vacation, how she went to greet families and friends on weekends,the crazy things people do at her place of work and so on
Even sometimes I'll run out of convo she will be the one to keep it going
Nigerian girls I don't know what to say to them honestly
i ve had the privilege of meeting a couple of intellectually sound nigerian girls. Maybe am lucky. I dont know. In other words not all nigerian girls are dumb. We have numerous smart naija girls out there. I think the problem is the foundation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Petyprincess:

Continue deceiving yourself! Nd why u still crying on traveling section over a year nw looking for who to sponsor u to Netherland?

No young American lady will go for a 35 years old boy like you that sexualize every thing with hole!! My advice to you is work on your life so you will stop looking for who to use to sponsor yourself to western country!!

Nd hope you have gotten your audio passport or you just wasted my time?
Sister you are being wicked right now. It is very very inhuman to dash, and destroy someone's hope. Very bad.

My heart goes to you ZINIBANKS, brother keep wishing you will get there someday. smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by iceybux(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
frozen70:

You are talking from experience based on your observations on your mother towards your dad
. did he mention your parents or do u feel he has no mother? he stated his opinion and u foolishly refering to the parents that has nothing to do with this.. can't u see how shallow n stupid u sound
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by IWillSueYou(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I don't know if you've seen any of my comments on one thread about African Americans we Nigerian niggar are really suffering from our women
Let me brief it around early 2019 I meet a black American woman from abbeville Louisiana she's very older than me,she showed commitment normal the way a woman is suppose to show it and she even have plans for me to come over but due to some Shi from me everything burst
So what's my point this woman know the reply of any conversation you strike and how to give a meaningful answer unlike our ladies here that lol have spoiled their life and they will make that chat boring for you with that stupid lol.
You won't believe when am not online this woman will have given me series of messages telling me she's worried that she haven't heard from me and she sometimes beg me to chat with her. which niaja girl will beg you to chat with her
And this woman is very very beautiful she told me whenever she go to the store she get atleast 3 toaster but she will tell them she already have someone,I swear our girls here can't compete with this woman when it's comes to beauty, it's only when you zoom her picture you will know she's already a grown up woman
You see I pray God just help us when you leave this shithole Nigerian girls will be the last thing on your radar Walai
It's is here in Nigeria that they're special no one gives a fūck about them in foreign countries

Continue deceiving the gullible. You'll certainly succeed.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
iceybux:
. did he mention your parents or do u feel he has no mother? he stated his opinion and u foolishly refering to the parents that has nothing to do with this.. can't u see how shallow n stupid u sound

It's because you are stupid and shallow minded that's why you are a lucifer like him, his mother is a Nigeria woman and he insulted her first
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
frozen70:

You are talking from experience based on your observations on your mother towards your dad
You don't have to bring his parents into this. Can't you ridicule without involving one's parents?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by konkonbilo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lol.. Nigerian women don suffer.. Who ona offend naija babes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Thelucifer666(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
frozen70:

It's because you are stupid and shallow minded that's why you are a lucifer like him, his mother is a Nigeria woman and he insulted her first
You're a useless harlot
Keep my mother out from your tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
frozen70:

Just the same way your useless mother gave birth to you and made you useless

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
Thelucifer666:

You're a useless harlot
Keep my mother out from your tongue

Why are you pained, you insulted your mother first and I helped you to solve your problem
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by iceybux(m): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
frozen70:

first of all he didn't insult anyone's mom.. he refer to girls of this generation, secondly if u enlightened and not really a shallow minded individual u know that the. ame Lucifer ain't even bad.. but y argue with the said typical girl he described.. u be fine ok.. great week ahead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
iceybux:

first of all he didn't insult anyone's mom.. he refer to girls of this generation, secondly if u enlightened and not really a shallow minded individual u know that the. ame Lucifer ain't even bad.. but y argue with the said typical girl he described.. u be fine ok.. great week ahead

Am done with you
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by iceybux(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
frozen70:

Am done with you
you just gonna be fine..
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
iceybux:

you just gonna be fine..

Lol
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by iceybux(m): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
frozen70:

Lol
atleast I'm being nice here..
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
iceybux:

atleast I'm being nice here..

That's a characteristic of a real gentleman
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by iceybux(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
frozen70:

That's a characteristic of a real gentleman

ofcos I am.. we having differ opinion and alil disagreement doesn't .wan I did be rude.. anyways how was your evening and weekend
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
iceybux:

ofcos I am.. we having differ opinion and alil disagreement doesn't .wan I did be rude.. anyways how was your evening and weekend

Good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by iceybux(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
frozen70:

Good
have a fantastic night.. mayb chatup Tomorrow.. be good
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by kezy58: 6:01am On Aug 02, 2020
frozen70:

Just the same way your useless mother gave birth to you and made you useless

must y'all bring up someone parents when ever you wanna throw an insult?..
can't you insult without having to add his parents?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Westernlove: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2020
frozen70:

Because you are a gay, you don't know the value of women, that's how useless gays like you reacts

See person wey dem tell say make she calm down lol and she said okay, Now this..... grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Westernlove: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2020
frozen70:

Am I'm done with you
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Thelucifer666(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
frozen70:

Because you are a gay, you don't know the value of women, that's how useless gays like you reacts
Shut up harlot
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Shut up harlot

Animal are you still roaming about looking for who to devour
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Thelucifer666(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
frozen70:

Animal are you still roaming about looking for who to devour
undecided
Why the insults?
Seuñ rule 2
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Palema007:
Sister you are being wicked right now. It is very very inhuman to dash, and destroy someone's hope. Very bad.

My heart goes to you ZINIBANKS, brother keep wishing you will get there someday. smiley
Who's she talking to bro
Re: Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull by frozen70(f): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thelucifer666:

undecided
Why the insults?
Seuñ rule 2

Is harlot a complement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Sugar Mummy/daddy? / A Heart Touching Poem / See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.