Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise (3537 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2020
My Friend’s Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-Pls Advise

Good Morning ma,

My friend needs your advice

She wrote, I met this guy, he is 39 and he is my dream guy, he is everything I prayed for, he has every quality I asked God of my future hubby. He is a Christian.(They met after a church service).

We are both Catholics, he approached me that fateful day we exchange contact and we were communicating to each other very well.

Three weeks later he asked me out for a date. We try to know more about each other, we have been in touch with each other for about two months now, he told me that he wants to meet with my family and that he want to marry me.

He has been on my neck to talk with any of my family and also for me to meet with his but I have been given him excuses simply because....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/30/her-boyfriend-is-ugly-but-he-wants-to-marry-her-pls-advise/

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by Juell(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2020
grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by Vyzz: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2020
Pictures or I don't believe it
Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2020
Rabbi4real:

Good Morning ma,

She wrote, I met this guy, he is 39 and he is my dream guy, he is everything I prayed for, he has every quality I asked God of my future hubby. He is a Christian.(They met after a church service).

We are both Catholics, he approached me that fateful day we exchange contact and we were communicating to each other very well.

Three weeks later he asked me out for a date. We try to know more about each other, we have been in touch with each other for about two months now, he told me that he wants to meet with my family and that he want to marry me.

He has been on my neck to talk with any of my family and also for me to meet with his but I have been given him excuses simply because....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/30/her-boyfriend-is-ugly-but-he-wants-to-marry-her-pls-advise/
If these two men below found pretty ladies to date or even marry them, who is she to judge her boyfriend purely based on aesthetics. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by frozen70(f): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2020
She has the full rights to chose a guy who is handsome but have a terrible attitude or an ugly guy with a golden heart

You can't eat your cake and have it

4 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by Sambai65(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
My sister please kindly choose one out of the two,marry handsome beast or ugly man with golden heart?
Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
true talk. However, beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder
Sambai65:
My sister please kindly choose one out of the two,marry handsome beast or ugly man with golden heart?
Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by RubiesBanking: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by Bloghomies(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2020
Fabricated story..
Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by HomerTimpson: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
THE PICTURES 2&3 GOT ME LOL
Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bloghomies:
Fabricated story..
how?
Sambai65:
why do you think that
Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by Shukusheka(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rubbish story. Take this rubbish to Facebook.
Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by ElasticStone(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Fake story...but I know this could happen in real life, So i will comment.

Why have a boyfriend you don't see yourself marrying in the first place? angry
Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
NockMedia:

If these two men below found pretty ladies to date or even marry them, who is she to judge her boyfriend purely based on aesthetics. Smh
dont mind her

Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by SavageResponse(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Na who dey check that one once the man get money? grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
check your spellings very well grin grin
Bloghomies:
Fabricated story..
Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by Bloghomies(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rabbi4real:
check your spellings very well grin grin

Seems you're blind
Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by 2buffagain(m): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rabbi4real:

Good Morning ma,

If you're trying to use that same picture as reference, that woman too is also ugly in the face, if that is what we're going with here. It's make up that is helping her.
Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by solonubinho(m): 12:40am On Jul 31, 2020
Rabbi4real:

Good Morning ma,

What's your own? Are you her? Her is you? She you is? is you she?
Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
grin grin grin
solonubinho:

What's your own? Are you her? Her is you? She you is? is you she?
Re: Her Boyfriend Is Ugly But He Wants To Marry Her-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Lady Made Nude Video To Advice Parents About Bbnaija [watch Video] / Crazy And Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Girl / Can Albinos Lead A Normal Social Life Just Like Any Other Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.