Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,912 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, Images, GIF - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, Images, GIF (381 Views)

What Are The Captions For Raksha Bandhan? / MGL Birthday Wishes / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, Images, GIF by hinduparv(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2020
The sacred and unbreakable relationship of the Raksha Bandhan siblings, which is celebrated with great pomp in India every year. Rakshabandhan is also known as Rakhi or Rakhi Bandhan. This sacred bond of Rakshabandhan or Rakhi makes the relationship of two siblings unbreakable and strong. Which is a famous and legendary festival of siblings relationship.

In which the sister tied a rakhi in the hands of her brother and wishes him long life and success. And the same brother takes the promise on the same day that he will support his sister all the time. And will protect him from every evil eye. So in order to make this lovely and sacred relationship of siblings unbreakable and strong, we have brought such a collection of Rakshabandhan 2020 wishes, messages, Shayari, GIF, and WhatsApp Status for you. Which you can send to your sister or brother and wish Rakshabandhan very much.

Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother & Sister

#1/20

A Sister Smiles When One Tells One's Stories – For She Knows Where The Decoration Has Been Added. Happy Raksha Bandhan !!!
– Chris Montaigne

#2/20

I love you a lot and wish you all the best in your future life. You are the best brother and also my best friend. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

#3/20

Hey Sis, When The World Goes Dark, When The Journey Breaks Up, When The World Is Vanished And You Feel Left Alone. I will Be There By Your Side. Happy Rakhi.

#4/20

You make this life beautiful for me. I promise to protect you from every evil eye and will support you in your every decision. I love you, my beautiful sister. Have the best day today and always.

#5/20

Holi is colourful, Deewali is wonderful but Rakhi has made our relationship POWERFUL. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

#6/20

Thank you for being the most wonderful brother. Happy Rakhi Bhaiya!!

#7/20

Hey didi you are the best. Do you know why? Because I am your brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.If I can choose my brother in next life, it will be you. Love you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan

#8/20

A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you

A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite.

– Elizabeth Fishel
#10/20

It snowed last year too:
I made a snowman and my brother knocked
it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.

– Dylan Thomas
#11/20

Bless you, my darling,
and remember you are always in the heart
– oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape
– of your sister.

– Katherine Mansfield
#12/20

“There’s no other love like the love for a brother.
There’s no other love like the love of a brother.”

-Astrid Alauda
#13/20

My sister taught me everything
I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time.

– Linda Sunshine
#14/20

Sisters annoy, interfere, and criticize.
Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow.
Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot.
But if a catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers.

– Pam Brown
#15/20

As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care,
but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!

– Catherine Pulsifer

See More:- [url= https://www.hinduparv.in/happy-raksha-bandhan/]Happy Rakhi Wishes and Quotes[/url]
Re: Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, Images, GIF by iteducation: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2021
CAIT Secretary General Praveen Khandelwal said that rakhis with the message "Aksai Chin and PoK (Pakistan occupied Kashmir) belong to India" are made from the soil of India mixing with plantable seeds followed by paint and pasting a sticker of the message having rakhi thread on both sides. send rakhi to usa

(1) (Reply)

Does 'Karma' Exist In Traditional African Philosophy? / Toyota Corolla 2003/2004 @1.4m / Nigerian Museum Has The Largest Collection Of Soapstone Carvings In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.