Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:45 AM

Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy (42868 Views)

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun / Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by nedekid: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2020
kelfree99:
I cant blame the military them they try oh, imagen battling fighters of over how many million jihadist with connections and sponsorship.

The only problem of our military is corruption, they dont have one mind , education and nuclear weapons
Haba, but they have atomic weapons and super duper missiles which in my opinion is quite handy.
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by nedekid: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2020
Djyucee1:
Spoke to a military friend of mine fighting this insurgents, and he said life is hell for them. He said these armed terrorists are more equipped than they are. Then the question is, who is funding these guys, how are they getting or smuggling their weapons into the country. I believe Nigeria is too small to these guys. I blame the leaders at the top playing politics with this insurgency
I do not think they are better armed, rather better multivated. Ie they have a cause they believe in.
Most of their weapons seem to be captured from the army aside those that they acquired from the fall of libya.
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by orisa37: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2020
The Almost 1000 Federal Might Released and Funded Bokoharam Vipers, are already fighting back in RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY to regain the N.E and all the inglorious Ambitions of Miyetti Allah FULANI HERDSMEN.
Re: Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy by goodbluebond: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2020
Na wa for Nigerian government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja / Why Nigeria’s Refineries Will Never Work – Obasanjo / A Tale Of Two Presidential Candidates (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.