Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,767 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno (68181 Views)

Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier / Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno / Drunk Soldier Kills A Fellow Soldier For Confronting Him (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by bigcasava1(m): 1:01am On Jul 31, 2020
When I say military and bokoharam are the same they will say na lie
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:12am On Jul 31, 2020
You shot your fellow soldier 6 times and shouted you have achieved your aim to the point that his wife who he was on the phone with heard you while her husband was taking his last breath. This is the kind of things we see in movies but this is not a movie bro, it's real life and you're a traitor!

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by dragunov: 5:01am On Jul 31, 2020
vibre:
Terrible news for the man but good news for his wife, she can now marry her secret lover.

Some people are just not well.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 31, 2020
Am forwarding this news to NNAMDI KANU

YOU CAN GO INTO PANICK MODE.... Sunday EVENING GO SWEET..... 7PM BIAFRA TIME

OUR ONE NIGERIA

NIGERIANS DON'T KNOW THE MEANING AND VISION BEHIND ITS CREATION
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by oyeb15: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2020
PTSD
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Elsueno: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2020
Texman21:
same to you
LMAO, You missed the sarcasm grin grin
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Kingrefreshed: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2020
Texman21:
well your fact is incorrect as no terrorist will shout i have achieved my aim six times and still be alive and abandon their fav way of dying that is murder suicide and the source doesn't specify in which language he said it.

Your selective blindness is amazing.

Modified:looks like the soldier is suffering from PTSD which means has no affiliation to terrorist.

Unfortunately!! You also sound like a terrorist yourself. You all needs to be wiped out of Nigeria if this country needs to be great at all.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 31, 2020
Ababbio:

https://saharareporters.com/2020/07/30/exclusive-newly-married-soldier-killed-fellow-military-colleague-borno
he has achieved his aim (religious obligations) just like the 5 majors did. The problem is when reprisals starts, that's when . . .
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2020
bejeria101:

They won't speak up now, but know how to dabble into what doesn't concern them about Christians.
the killer is a Christian & the officer was a Muslim. Hope the tone will not change when the tides change.

2 Likes

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2020
oyeb15:
PTSD
is he the only soldier in bama, bama that has been relatively peaceful for long.
This is religious motivated killing.
As simple as that.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by saintuspapa(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2020
Wolgrace:
The satisfactory chant is commonly used by the islamic terrorists, meaning they have recruits and sponsors in the army..

Question- Are there no Northerners on this forum? Does the religion shut their mouths from speaking the truth liberally against their corrupt leaders?

The attacker is actually from South East.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 31, 2020
oyeb15:
PTSD
why did the soldier not commit suicide or kill Christian personnel or south Easterners?
PTSD indeed.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 31, 2020
saintuspapa:

The attacker is actually from South East.
Thank you ooooo.
I will post his name before midnight.
He is a Christian from the SE.
Just like the 5major killed Northern officers in cold blood. We will not disappoint them just like the counter coup.
We don't start, but we will always & surely end it & laf last.

1 Like

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2020
I don't blame the killer, I blame Muslim soldiers for allowing him to breathe a second later.
They would have butchered him to send message to others as it has now become a recurring decimal of Christian personnel killing Muslims in cold blood.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Niaja4real(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2020
Ababbio:

https://saharareporters.com/2020/07/30/exclusive-newly-married-soldier-killed-fellow-military-colleague-borno

U no go blame the alleged attacker na! whether boko haram or im colleague, im been tink say im dey call boko haram to come kill dem
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by sissoko22(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2020
Texman21:
1.how sure are you the person that killed the officer is affiliated to any terrorist group?

2.i am a northerner and we are many only few show themselves that is the ones able to stand the level of hate,tribalism and wrestle in the mud with you.I believe telling the truth has nothing to do with religion.

Igbos are groups of deranged and brainwashed people originally from South East Nigeria whose sole aim in life is chest beating, tribalism and basically not different from boko haram.

Many of us Muslims on this platform just as you mentioned don't think it's necessary to engage a psychopaths.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by madridsta007(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2020
Wolgrace:

They are intelligent as we think. The only capitalise on the loophole and conduit of the south west, we know..

More intelligent than people think.
Many people don’t know that their policy documents are being written by their friends at the University of Oxford and Cambridge. The British work hand in hand with them to keep Nigeria in its current state of poverty.

I am saying too much already cheesy
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by madridsta007(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2020
sissoko22:

Igbos are groups of deranged and brainwashed people originally from South East Nigeria whose sole aim in life is chest beating, tribalism and basically not different from boko haram.

Many of us Muslims on this platform just as you mentioned don't think it's necessary to engage a psychopaths.

IPOB is dead.
You guys have said that countlessly.
Did they resurrect last night?
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by teabully(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2020
Wolgrace:

You just said "no terrorist?" General speaker, I appreciate sir.. Happy holiday
I love this educative critique between u and texmas without no insult, you both got a point and trying to drive home your point. Good morning and happy holiday
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by PastorFire: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2020
DisLifeSha:
That's why they have battled Boko Haram for long
My brother, if you don't understand the north beyond what you read in Punch or Vanguard, please keep quiet.
There is so much you don't know. I stay here. Some of the things those media feed you are pure lies.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2020
Wolgrace:

And the southerners all Christians? I'm talking about liberal criticism and activism against bad leaders in Northern region. Let all the Northerners speak and call out their corrupt leaders, forget sentiment brother!

What sentiments? I'm a northerner AND a Christian AND I'm not the only one if you haven't realized yet. It's not very smart to use one. It's lazy and over simplistic analysis to just conclude that no northerner is holding his political leaders accountable simply because of religion. There are northern Christians AND Muslims denouncing bad leadership and underdevelopment in the north here on nairaland and in the real world regardless of religion.
Mind you bad and inept leadership is not endemic to the north. It is all over the country and it rears its head in many many ways - Islamic extremism being one of them.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Texman21: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Unfortunately!! You also sound like a terrorist yourself. You all needs to be wiped out of Nigeria if this country needs to be great at all.
between me n you who sound more like a terrorist?
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Onnasucs1(m): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2020
Texman21:
I think the first paragraph is about you.

Since you have the effort to call me dumb let me explain to you,you dumb a$s mfing vegetable of a human being assuming your father is a terrorist that manage to sneak into a base to kill the officer after achieving his mission what would your father the terrorist do?is it not to shout allahu akbar to blow himself up using IED or shoot himself and others that try to take him down?
Just like shekau has shouted allahu Akbar and blown himself to death right? You fool
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2020
Someone7:

What sentiments? I'm a northerner AND a Christian AND I'm not the only one if you haven't realized yet. It's not very smart to use one. It's lazy and over simplistic analysis to just conclude that no northerner is holding his political leaders accountable simply because of religion. There are northern Christians AND Muslims denouncing bad leadership and underdevelopment in the north here on nairaland and in the real world regardless of religion.
Mind you bad and inept leadership is not endemic to the north. It is all over the country and it rears its head in many many ways - Islamic extremism being one of them.

First of all, I quoted "most Northerners are quiet," and it is unarguable fact which you know. Dodging the fact prolongs matters that are easily solved.

Most Northerners are bound, and we all know the root cause of it. The root gives more power to the Northern leaders, hence the common slang "the law is made for the poor." THE LAW IS THE ROOT CAUSE!
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2020
teabully:
I love this educative critique between u and texmas without no insult, you both got a point and trying to drive home your point. Good morning and happy holiday

Same to you sir..
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2020
madridsta007:

More intelligent than people think.
Many people don’t know that their policy documents are being written by their friends at the University of Oxford and Cambridge. The British work hand in hand with them to keep Nigeria in its current state of poverty.

I am saying too much already cheesy

I mean NOT.. Modified already
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Texman21: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2020
Onnasucs1:
Just like shekau has shouted allahu Akbar and blown himself to death right? You fool

Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by madridsta007(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2020
Wolgrace:

I mean NOT.. Modified already

The Fulanis are much smaller than even the Idomas.
Let alone Yoruba, Igbos and Hausas.
Yet they rule and, when not ruling, are kingmakers.
We can pretend to ourselves if we want to. But not me. That’s political intelligence, whether we want to admit it or not.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by ileriashe29(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2020
vibre:
Terrible news for the man but good news for his wife, she can now marry her secret lover.
Abba
So u mean she wish her husband dead b4
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2020
AnanseK:

I’m sure the killer is a Southerner, most probably from the SE. They enjoy killing Northerners in such a cowardly manner since the times of Chukwuma Nzeugwu and Emmanuel Ifeajuna.

I can see the cover up forming even from here on NL. The Nyamiri kinsmen are already blaming the victim.

Guy, no one enjoys killing northerners. Your post is inciting and can cause ethnic retaliation.

Lalasticlala
OAM4J (inciting against a tribe ,,, rule 2 broken).
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Miracle1991: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2020
Wolgrace:
The satisfactory chant is commonly used by the islamic terrorists, meaning they have recruits and sponsors in the army..

Question- Are there no Northerners on this forum? Does the religion shut their mouths from speaking the truth liberally against their corrupt leaders?
mumu. The killer is an igbo guy. His name is madubuchi.
Re: Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno by Miracle1991: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ipob are submitting names of their members for recruitment into the armforces. I believe this Maduabuchi is a member of ipob and his mission is to infiltrate the armforces and kill hausa and Yoruba officers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old / Lagos Jungle, Agbole, Where Men, Women Offer Oral, Anal Sex For Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.