Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia (56094 Views)

Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It / Cloud Seeding Used To Stop Rain As Atleast 43 People Die In Indonesia Flooding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by gasparpisciotta: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
The bravest ape: Orangutan who lost both his arms on an electric fence while trying to escape from captivity learns how to climb and find food using only his legs as he prepares to return to the jungle

Orangutan Kopral was electrocuted when trying to flee cage where his captors kept him in Indonesia.

The young animal's horrifying injuries were so bad that both of his arms had to be removed
He was rescued and brought under care of Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation who taught him key skills.

He now lives in an island complex in Samboja Lestari which resembles a natural environment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8575557/amp/Orangutan-no-arms-learns-climb-trees-using-legs.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ID3OSCnlg4

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by gasparpisciotta: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
Despite this condition he was a star pupil at Forest School, climbing trees and building nests with his feet and mouth.'

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by Morgning: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sad story but with a happy ending, I like this kind of things. Gives lots of hope in my heart

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by paulolee(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
so touching knowing that he lost both arms while trying to escape..
dont know why is it that whenever i see this sets of animals, i do think if Charles darwin is right about his evolution dogma in his book "the origin of the species"...
the question i keep asking is that if we truly evolved from apes, then why do humans stopped evolving??
pls before you attack me with the story of creation, jus have it in mind that am thinking as a rationalist and a follower of Descartes and spinoza..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by litathom(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Touching

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by SailorUgo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
embarassed
Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by EternalBeing: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by Hibertoyye(f): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Wow I love his spirit

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by Richdad50(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
shocked

I wish thieves and corrupt politicians have both hands trimmed. Crime will go down fast.

Richdad

11 Likes

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by folarr(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by JesusJesus: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
We need to chop of the hands of all these polithiefcians and them send them to the jungle to learn how to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by Dalil8: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
Poor thing embarassed

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by TheFacelessMan: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
Years ago in Congo, I was almost split into 2....

This is a story of survival shocked

I was a hunter of animals and the most dangerous of them all ; MAN.

I with 2 rangers chased after poachers who had been poisoning elephants for ivory.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by pretydiva(f): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
Poor animal. Life is all about survival
Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by Royalfurnitures: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
Physicall it was handicapoed but not mentally...great lesson to humans

Yoir home is incomplete without good quality furniture , that's why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
The bravest ape: Orangutan who lost both his arms on an electric fence while trying to escape from captivity learns how to climb and find food using only his legs as he prepares to return to the jungle

This is just So so touching........

#RESPECT to Mr Orangutan.

Better than millions of lazy mofos that come online crying of hunger in the land 24/7.
They have 2 hands but will refuse to work,
they are everywhere looking for quick money in fraudulent ways.
Na dat hunger go kill una finish, unless you learn from your Big Uncle Mr Orangutan. tongue

Once again, #RESPECT Mr Orangutan. kiss

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by chrischukszy01(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
This life no balance at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by rafabenitez: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Something wey for be food somewia,ship him down here make dem teach am how to cook too.

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by praiseneo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Na wa
Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by omooba969(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Despite losing two arms, the orangutan finds its way of thriving day by day but here on NL we have able bodied grown ups sharpening their e-begging skills with all manner of Moonlight stories.

What an irony! grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by chinchonglee(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mental strength

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by Zubydo: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Nice one. Adaptation is the key to surviver
Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by Arespect10: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
shocked
Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by kabeerhabe(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
1hmmmm
Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by Proffesy: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
shocked
Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
just like we have no government but still survives in this zoo (Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia by bigtt76(f): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Poisonous Is This? (photo) / Guys Using Solar Energy Instead Of Nepa Or Gen. / Lion Kills Zookeeper In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.