Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

How To Masturbate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Masturbate (428 Views)

“my Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate When I Was 9years Old” Jada Smith Reveal / Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! / Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Masturbate by soundlala: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
Female masturbation is often seen as a taboo subject. You’ve probably tucked yourself into a corner to read this article, peering over your shoulder for fear of odd looks from passers-by.

To be honest, I even found myself hiding my notes for this piece when colleagues casually approached my desk to ask if I’d like a cup of tea.

Women discussing wanking is not the done thing, but that shouldn’t be the case. Despite research showing that women masturbate as frequently as men, it's still not a topic that all females openly discuss.

The Swedes have even created a new term for female masturbation in an attempt to stop women from being put off talking about the topic by the usual male-associated words.

To help us shake off the persistent social stigma, we’ve created a guide to female self-pleasuring. We spoke to women about their own experiences of masturbation and got some expert tips on how to make things work for you, including from Strawberry Siren, former Miss Burlesque Australia and the creator of the Pussy Play Masterclass, a workshop on the art of playing with yourself.

The only thing to do now is read on, and plan an early night.

Get to know your nether regions

Understanding the different bits of your body is the first step towards successful stimulation. Don’t be put off by.....

Read am well here no shy
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1610

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Lady That Have Been Praying For You Or That Made You Rich / Looking For A Job In Abuja For An Undergraduate / This Week No Funny Chelsea,dortmund,bayern,tottenham....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.