Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final (56297 Views)

David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria / Antonio Conte Mocks Jose Mourinho Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final / Lists Of African Born Players Playing For European Countries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Theevilone(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
I read Kepa resigned from the headline but the full write didn't state it, why ?
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Olubusayo1233: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
At 25 years old, i wonder how many years it will take kepa to balaga.

2 Likes

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Angelfrost(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
HomerTimpson:
but what about the money ?undecided

That money was nothing but scam... Pure football daylight robbery!!!

United were scammed big time.
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by HomerTimpson: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

That money was nothing but scam... Pure football daylight robbery!!!

United were scammed big time.
more like a agreed legal scam,fear those english people
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by OBAINO700: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
onana is the best��
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by nagalee(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2020
GAGALIZED:
Zagalagalaga
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Gerian: 2:09am On Aug 01, 2020
MorataFC:
abeg which Chelsea are you talking about?
Thibaut Courtious won the golden gloves in epl 2016/2017 season and lost it narrowly to De Gea the following season, the question again is which of the ChelseaS are you talking about?

He even won the golden gloves in the world cup the following year on his way to Madrid.
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by jizzison(m): 5:20am On Aug 01, 2020
HomerTimpson:
LOL those years at STAMFORD BRIDGE were hell for those guys,but you forgot sidwell,pizzaro,pato e.t.c,chelsea ehn make we just keep quite

Chai!!! My niggarrr u too much.
My mind no reach that side at all.
Guys like Marko Marin, Mutu, Kezman and Veron fall inside that category as well, full of potential but no end result while wearing the BLUE.

We get zero chill for players ooo, na immediate impact na im we like, no be to play 8-10 games before u begin dey find form. No think am for STAMFORD BRIDGE.

Patience is truly a virtue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by jizzison(m): 5:21am On Aug 01, 2020
Olubusayo1233:
At 25 years old, i wonder how many years it will take kepa to balaga.

Probably when he goes back to la Liga.

1 Like

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by jizzison(m): 5:24am On Aug 01, 2020
Theevilone:
I read Kepa resigned from the headline but the full write didn't state it, why ?

U know all these headlines can sometimes be like clickbait, the op was thinking of something that would attract more traffic to enter the thread.

1 Like

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2020
4 me kepa needs more support! Kepa can be the best goal keeper, he just needs all the support he can get!

1 Like

Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2020
campari000:

That guy has flaws jaare,how can a keeper not make a diving attempt when he's shot at?

Take for example that FK Mount scored v Wolves..Rui patricio still made a dive attempt..

Come Arinzebalaga your time is up at chelsea.

Boss.. I have replied your mail
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by GreatlexyD: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2020
But what is Lampard doing to strengthen his defence line. I watched Lampard's derby county and I noticed the defence was leaking. He conceded 54 goals as well. Kepa's trainer also needs to be questioned. This is the guy that performed better in his first season. So what's happening to him now?
Re: Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final by VicUkegbu(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
If the Blues can strike a kind of exchange deal with Athletico Madrid for Oblack, then they are good to go..

The Blues need a Keeper not a Kepa..

So you dey even watch football... I think say na only bible u dey read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? / Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) / ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.