Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George (19890 Views)

Fashola: Many Countries Begged Nigeria For Food During Lockdown / FG Spends N679m Daily On Feeding Schoolchildren During Lockdown / Adams Oshiomhole Working Out During Lockdown (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
favor914:
Hypocrite Who was going to leave their family to go and work in the initial stages of the virus, would you have encouraged your father to go to work? You whited sepulcher.

was the virus real, mention someone that died in your street? yeye, you rather people died of starvation, depression than a phoney virus.

Do you see your newscasters on TV wearing face mask when broadcasting?
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by Farki: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

lol...

We are talking about 3rd mainland bridge repairs in Lagos, Nigeria and this joker is talking about UAE.

How irrelevant and redundant can you people get/.

Good that you ignorant Igbos are not known for anything beyond ignorance, hatred, bitterness and bigotry.

Chai NGpatriot something is seriously wrong with you. It's me of all people you are calling IPOB again? grin

I'm done you have nothing to say again.
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by wink2015(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
TRUE TALK !

But the federal government gave DANGOTE the patent right to run his cement business and other conglomerate while other southern businesses owner had their business shut.
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by uvie66: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
DimIsaac10:

So at the peak of corona virus security agencies were not on the road bah?.
When we see matchet let call it a matchet.
The man is actually right.

Some persons got pass to move freely....
How have the security agencies been able to prevent the spread of COVID-19 ?
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by sam1919: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
They know what they are doing, they want to make money off the poor masses. Remember sanwo-olu provide enough boats after the ban of okada. How else can he make back his money if this is not happening

1 Like

Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by kayjay69(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Everyone with half a brain knew this to be true.
I have been in Lagos since the lockdown kicked off, there were very few cars on the road in the first 2 months. Assuming they started April 1st they'd be closer to finishing it by now with little or no hassle to commuters.

2 Likes

Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by DimIsaac10(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
uvie66:

How have the security agencies been able to prevent the spread of COVID-19 ?
This is another topic entirely....

Bode George said the Govt could have repaired the bridge during lock down, that was the argument..

1 Like

Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
nobody (not even Bode George) knew it would last that long...
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by RichBoy247: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
majamajic:
This man get sense

Yes, the sense that he and his fellow age group used to rule Nigeria to ruin
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by Charly68: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
This Baba; you talked as if this Govt is tactful ...no be trial and error style dem dey use

1 Like

Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by NGpatriot: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
lexy2014:

There's no need for me to come up with anything new cos u haven't been able to answer d questions I asked below.

U are talking about ignorance & I thought that u would even no better. Alas, u haven't displayed knowledge of any sort of d subject matter. U even said "maybe". That means u aren't even sure or better still u have no clue. U are just guessing.

Who usally does engineering studies& consultancy for d FMW in such circumstances? What are d components u are referring? Pls what makes up "and so on"? Can u be more specific?

Are u part of d decision making apparatus? Do u have a clue as to y it wasn't done then?

Stop repeating the same irrelevant stuff, I said there are other factors to consider before embarking on anything and if you don't know, stop speculating, stop blaming the FG.

Then I proved to you that they were actually waiting for the components that they sourced from abroad and you are still arguing blindly just because you prefer to remain ignorant and criticize by and by force?

Btw, I don't have to be part of any decision apparatus to research the reason for the delay and the fact that they imported components for the repairs.

Learn how research and google for answers instead of sounding ignorant on the internet.
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by Oteikwu1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
common sense is not common
common sense is common but d use of d common sense is uncommon
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by femi4: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Great thoughtline. This is one of many importance of grey hair. I remember many state projects were ongoing doing the lockdown

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only
Expatriate are in charge of 3MB and they left Nigeria during lockdown
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by NGpatriot: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Farki:

Chai NGpatriot something is seriously wrong with you. It's me of all people you are calling IPOB again? grin

I'm done you have nothing to say again.

Why you too dey talk like ipob?

grin grin
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by lexy2014: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

Stop repeating the same irrelevant stuff, I said there are other factors to consider before embarking on anything and if you don't know, stop speculating, stop blaming the FG.

Then I proved to you that they were actually waiting for the components that they sourced from abroad and you are still arguing blindly just because you prefer to remain ignorant just to criticize ignorant by and by force?

Btw, I don't have to be part of any decision apparatus to research the reason for the delay and the fact that they imported components for the repairs.

Learn how research and google for answers instead of sounding ignorant on the internet.

Y are u offended that am "repeating the same irrelevant stuff"? Are these "irrelevant stuff" not a product of d observations u made? Y are u finding it difficult answering questions related to ur observations? Or are u saying that d observations u made are also irrelevant?

What did u prove? By saying "maybe"? Is that how to prove? Can u pls show me d argument u said am arguing blindly? Or are questions d same thing as arguments? With all ur knowledge, u mean u can't differentiate between d two? As someone who claims to no so much & who has done research on Google, does Google not hold any information about d components that d FMW were waiting for?

Meanwhile, pls use Google to answer d questions below:

U said "maybe". That means u aren't even sure or better still u have no clue. U are just guessing.

Who usally does engineering studies& consultancy for d FMW in such circumstances? What are d components u are referring? Pls what makes up "and so on"? Can u be more specific?

Are u part of d decision making apparatus? Do u have a clue as to y it wasn't done then?
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by vibre: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
FG doesn't have that kind of sense

1 Like

Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
favor914:
Hypocrite Who was going to leave their family to go and work in the initial stages of the virus, would you have encouraged your father to go to work? You whited sepulcher.
... Lif thos mumus abeg ! If to say d govmnt tried that during d lockdown the same pipu for don dey shout say Govmnt wan kiee em citizens during corona undecided
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by NGpatriot: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
lexy2014:

Y are u offended that am "repeating the same irrelevant stuff"? Are these "irrelevant stuff" not a product of d observations u made? Y are u finding it difficult answering questions related to ur observations? Or are u saying that d observations u made are also irrelevant?

What did u prove? By saying "maybe"? Is that how to prove? Can u pls show me d argument u said am arguing blindly? Or are questions d same thing as arguments? With all ur knowledge, u mean u can't differentiate between d two? As someone who claims to no so much & who has done research on Google, does Google not hold any information about d components that d FMW were waiting for?

U said "maybe". That means u aren't even sure or better still u have no clue. U are just guessing.

[/s]

FG to shut Third Mainland Bridge for 6 months

The Third Mainland Bridge is the longest of three bridges connecting Lagos Island to the mainland.

Thereafter, some components needed for completion of repairs were sourced abroad because they were not available locally

https://nairametrics.com/2020/07/06/fg-to-shut-third-mainland-bridge-for-6-months/

I've proved to you with facts that they were waiting for the components they ordered from abroad for the repairs and you prefer to remain ignorant with your head burred in the sand, that's your problem, just stop boring me with your ignorant and repetitive rubbish.

Go away abeg, no be by force.
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by lexy2014: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I've proved to you with facts that they were waiting for the components they ordered from abroad for the repairs and you prefer to remain ignorant with your head burred in the sand, that's your problem, just stop boring me with your ignorant and repetitive rubbish.

We are contesting my ignorance. What we are contesting is ur knowledge of d situation and d subject matter. So try to extend that knowledge by telling us d components they were waiting for. How can u prove something by saying "maybe"?

Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by lexy2014: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

What u call "repetitive rubbish" are a product of d observations and conclusions u made in d course of this discussion. Y are u bored because of them? How can u get bored& angry at what u produced? Are u saying that ur observations are boring and rubbish?
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by NGpatriot: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
[s]
lexy2014:

We are contesting my ignorance. What we are contesting is ur knowledge of d situation and d subject matter. So try to extend that knowledge by telling us d components they were waiting for. How can u prove something by saying "maybe"?

lexy2014:

What u call "repetitive rubbish" are a product of d observations and conclusions u made in d course of this discussion. Y are u bored because of them? How can u get bored& angry at what u produced? Are u saying that ur observations are boring and rubbish?
[/s]

FG to shut Third Mainland Bridge for 6 months

The Third Mainland Bridge is the longest of three bridges connecting Lagos Island to the mainland.

Thereafter, some components needed for completion of repairs were sourced abroad because they were not available locally

https://nairametrics.com/2020/07/06/fg-to-shut-third-mainland-bridge-for-6-months/

Let it sink into your head, your ignorant and repetitive nonsense doesn't change aything.

As I said before, you are just the typical ignorant cant read and comprehend ipob, if they give you facts, you'll come back and ask why the sky is not blue and why the mallam no wear babariga.

You and your kind love to argue blindly and deny facts just because you prefer to remain ignorant and criticize as if it's your portion in life to do so.
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by Sojiboi(m): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Even the Lagos state government is here,you mean Tinubu?
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by Sleekfingers: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
Another old fool have spoken....na him children go do the work? Shey construction open or are their staff immune to the virus....agbalagba olopolo dudu
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by lexy2014: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

Let it sink into your head, your ignorant and repetitive nonsense doesn't change aything.

As I said before, you are just the typical ignorant cant read and comprehend ipob, if they give you facts, you'll come back and ask why the sky is not blue and why the mallam no wear babariga.

You and your kind love to argue blindly and deny facts just because you prefer to remain ignorant and criticize as if it's your portion in life to do so.

I didn't say that my "ignorant and repetitive nonesense" changes anything. Am only asking y are u offended at it? Is d "ignorant and repetitive nonesense" not a product of ur observations? If that be d case, are u saying ur observations are "ignorant & repetitive nonesense"? My questions are d product. Ur observations, d producer.

Am yet to see d facts that u said u gave. Do u give facts by saying "maybe"? In a show of knowledge, I thought u would gladly take up d challenge of telling us d type of components u said "maybe" they didn't have. Or didn't u do ur research on Google?

Also, u are yet to do this:

Can u pls show me d argument u said am arguing blindly? Or are questions d same thing as arguments? With all ur knowledge, u mean u can't differentiate between d two? As someone who claims to no so much & who has done research on Google, does Google not hold any information about d components that d FMW were waiting for?

Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by tollyboy5(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Great thoughtline. This is one of many importance of grey hair. I remember many state projects were ongoing doing the lockdown. Especially the Locally managed projects like 3rd mainland Bridge

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only
Because buhari don't have grey hair abi?
In this present world growing old doesn't mean wisdom
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by johnisaola(m): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
this old man brain no de work at all, they people that will work are they not human,
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
So many repairs they could have used the lockdown to complete but our leaders don’t have brain
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by NGpatriot: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't say that my "ignorant and repetitive nonesense" changes anything.

If it doesn't change anything, they why are you still blabbing and quoting me with the same repetitive rubbish?

I said maybe they had other reasons for not doing the repairs earlier and I later researched it and saw where they explained the reason for the delay, importation of needed components from abroad so why are you still running yourself crazy?

As I stated, it doesn't matter how many a million facts I show, it won't matter because people like you are so obsessed with your own ignorance and silly upside down argument.

Am yet to see d facts that u said u gave. Do u give facts by saying "maybe"?

See your life? You lack basic reading and comprehension skills. You put the cart before the horse.

I said maybe they had their reason before I researched and found the article where they gave importation of components as the reason for the delay.

Instead of reading and following simple internet discussion, you obsessed yourself with irrelevant nonsense and repetitive argument

Read and comprehend to save your life instead of arguing blindly and spewing repetitive and irrelevant nonsense.

They gave a reason for the delay so if you are still bitter and unable to accept that fact, then that's your problem, just stop quoting me with your annoying and reetarded rubbish.

We discuss and exchange ideas to enlighten us, not to act stupid and reject basic facts because you are too ashamed to accept simple facts and logic.

The fact that people like you make it your future ambition to criticize by any means necessary doesn't mean facts are irrelevant or that your jundice and ignorant opinion are better than facts.

Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by Phemostiga4u: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
favor914:
Your papa go work during the lockdown? Then whose parents did you expect would have gone to work?
Doctor wey dey go work during lockdown na animals dey b abi
Re: FG Should Have Repaired Third Mainland Bridge During Lockdown – Bode George by NGpatriot: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Phemostiga4u:

Doctor wey dey go work during lockdown na animals dey b abi

There's a difference between Doctors and construction workers.

Doctors perform essential life saving services like treating and healing covid patients, construction workers don't

Think and reason like an adult, this is getting too embarassing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Buhari Goes Against Judgment, Bypasses NASS / Insecurity Gave Me Sleepless Nights During My Tenure – Jonathan / President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.