Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) (76185 Views)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2020
L
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2020
Ijebulogic:
Child abusers turned heros. This Nigeria just doesn't make sense. ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN

How does disciplining your child turn you to a child abuser?

Do you guys have functioning brains at all?

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2020
That boy can settle the rift between the U.S and Iran.
grin

7 Likes

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by uuzba(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2020
Fajoe2020:

Is it a crime to discipline your child when he or she does wrong?. "Spare the child and spoil the rod"
... until THE CHILD HIMSELF is telling the mum to CALM DOWN?

That means the MUM is a LUNATIC.
COMPLETE LUNATIC.

My parents beat me O. But They were not lunatics. I was not scared sh1tless like this boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Magic1: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2020
Fajoe2020:

Is it a crime to discipline your child when he or she does wrong?. "Spare the child and spoil the rod"

Ha! Where you get your own?

It’s “Spare the rod and spoil the child”

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 31, 2020
Fikayo106:

Don't get it twisted, what this bros is tryna say is the boy is a criminal cos he committed a crime leading to his mother taking disciplinary measure. Thereby, related post should be in crime section.

Bros calm down , you are too serious. Use this your last time in the word to relax and off your Mic
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2020
we no serious for this country
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Abalado(f): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2020
I go tell my pikin make him too they tell me daddy relax anytime I won beat am and ago they video am,send am to Nairaland .abeg make unna helep me broadcast am too,,may be my pikin too go they viral ,gbam...
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2020
Fajoe2020:

Olodo.. spoil the rod ko
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2020
The woman no even fine sef. Boat breasts on her chest have digest
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2020
brodalikeme:
Something wey suppose dey crime section don become celebrity news abi

I agree. That video was simply child abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by sylve11: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2020
Just watched the video. The thing be like prearranged stuff sha. cheesy cool
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Wendland: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2020
illicit:
Meet the Sakamanjes

cheesy

Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by SavageResponse(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2020
So this family has gained fame...just like that cheesy
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Hangulsaram: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2020
Ijebulogic:

God bless you. I thought it was only me o! This country is finished
Crime, how? Did u even see the woman beating the boy? You only saw the little boy crying and begging for another chance. By the way when has it become a crime to discipline your own child in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by shadrach77: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2020
Dem don dey overflog this matter jare.

Trying so hard to milk the publicity cry

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Tkester: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2020
Not that I'm hating, but I'm freaking tired of this fucking news!
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2020
freeborn02:

How does disciplining your child turn you to a child abuser?

Do you guys have functioning brains at all?
You must not flog your children or use a violent approach to show that you are disciplining them.
You must not flog your children to show discipline make una stop to dey abuse children in the name of discipline

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by MrSensor(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2020
Fajoe2020:

responsible parent can discipline a child as a parent and not upload it to social media. It's very disturbing
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2020
femi4:
Irresponsible grammar: innterllige son

"..how my interllige son use to dramatics.."

The mother should be spanked for this bad English

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by jimmyolasun: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2020
Fajoe2020:

?. "Spare the child and spoil the rod"

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Peacefuluz(f): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2020
Cool
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by SOPIGO: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2020
Fikayo106:

Don't get it twisted, what this bros is tryna say is the boy is a criminal cos he committed a crime leading to his mother taking disciplinary measure. Thereby, related post should be in crime section.
What crime has d boy committed? Some of us don't d difference BTW Crime and offense. A child will always offend his/her parents in one way or d other... Depending on d level of d offense... It now d parents sense of reason to know d type of discipline to melt on d child.

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ayemileto(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2020
Fajoe2020:

Loooool.

It's "Spare the rod and spoil the Child" ooo
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by jimmyolasun: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You must not flog your children or use a violent approach to show that you are disciplining them.
You must not flog your children to show discipline make una stop to dey abuse children in the name of discipline

you reason like an hippopotamus

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2020
brodalikeme:
Something wey suppose dey crime section don become celebrity news abi
Yijot...dont go spoil your future children oo
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2020
jimmyolasun:

you reason like an hippopotamus
Because you are an hippopotamus cheesy na hippopptamous dey know hippopotamous lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.