Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) (76184 Views)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2020
obataokenwa:
I didn't understand the Yoruba the woman was speaking sha but the language and how she spoke it makes sense and very eloquent.

The Yoruba she spoke was different from others. I like that

How oga??
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Wigetsolar: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2020
Na the papa d boy resemble. He looks like Mr CALM DOWN cheesy
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by skyhoney: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2020
brodalikeme:

Nope! The boy did something wrong which he himself clearly acknowledged, but the situation has been twisted into making the boy a celebrity today. What example does this set for our kids?
Which kids
Kids way don wise up since grin
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2020
Yakade:
Las las, The woman has a firm breasts

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Alexaonfleek: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2020
Ijebulogic:
Child abusers turned heros. This Nigeria just doesn't make sense. ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN
What is child abuse there?
If you like don't discipline your child when he does bad,police will help you do the job when he grows up.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by jimmyolasun: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are the hippopotamous with no sense of reasoning just leave my mentions and stop being stupid angry since you have nothing important to say

still acting aggressively like a hippopotamus. from reasoning like a hippo to been aggressive like one..

smh!

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by brainhgeek(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2020
"White paper is made in a black pot"- A Yoruba adage.
I praise the parents though. Whether you get money or you no get, just make sure your child has good education to make up for your flaws.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by obataokenwa(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

How oga??
Just interpret for me what she said. She speaks eloquently
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by BlackFlamefromP: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2020
So they are now celebrities. Yoruba people would say 'orishrishi'
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Femeto: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2020
Na yoruba land we dey. Most of our leaders suffered the boys faith.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Btruth: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Thank God. Mummy has finally calmed down.

grin
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2020
These ones too don turn celebrities.

Nigeria and foolishness, bread and butter.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Coldfeets: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2020
The boy might be intelligent and crafty when it comes to negotiations.

But the mother is definitely a _dullard when it comes to spellings and grammar.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2020
VirginFinder:

Do you know more than the Bible that recommended spanking

Instilling fear in your children is part of discipline.
You are not serious and I don't believe in the bible and the bible did not categorically say that it is flogging that is discipline undecided the bible did not categorically recommend spanking so stop misinterpreting nonsense.
In other countries where there are christians is it by flogging that they discipline their kids?

Instilling fear is discipline?you are not okay fear of who exactly? undecided
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2020
jimmyolasun:

still acting aggressively like a hippopotamus. from reasoning like a hippo to been aggressive like one..

smh!
Just shut up if you have nothing to say you are becoming an irritating troll.

Scram outta my mentions

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2020
kareemkamil:

U are a big fool bro, I can see u lack African culture. So u are adopt western culture, that children do insulted there parents, when parents trying to correct them.
Yet the children raised in the western culture are doing better than the ones raised in the African culture

Nor be their mates for abroad dey invent and solve world problems?what has africa done for the world?
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Moscodee1990(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2020
Link to the video please.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by murmee: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Born2Breed:
That boy can settle the rift between the U.S and Iran.
grin
That's right!

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Exactly well said kiss kiss
Reference:

Yes, violence is always associated with criminality. It is the resort of the weak willled and unintelligent. In families it applies when quality parenting is not administered early, constantly and intelligently. When parents don't know what to say or do with children they fall into that trap. It is an absolute no, no for me.

No child is born recalcitrant. It is the environment you the parent puts the child in that wil determine if the lion becomes a lamb or the lamb becomes a lion. It is your creation, your success or failure what your child is or becomes.

God gives you the clay. Mould it while it is wet and malleable or use a hammer, chisel and brute force when it dries out....start early, start smart. Be ready. Donot have them if you can't or won't. It is serious responsibility.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by golddare: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2020
brodalikeme:
Something wey suppose dey crime section don become celebrity news abi

In another clime it's a crime but in Africa it's called home training.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
If you like don't discipline your child when he does bad,police will help you do the job when he grows up.
But we have the ones that were flogged and they still saw their selves in police net.
Who told you that flogging a child is discipline? undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by murmee: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2020
IamaNigerianGuy:

I agree. That video was simply child abuse.
Child abuse for a child that is allowed so much freedom of expression? You certainly don't know what you are saying!
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Caseywilliams(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Nova1988:

Spoil the rod chai cheesy cheesy cheesy
spoil the rod Ko spoil the iron ni...😁😁😁
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You must not flog your children or use a violent approach to show that you are disciplining them.
You must not flog your children to show discipline make una stop to dey abuse children in the name of discipline

Did your parents ever flog you?

Does it mean that they abused you?
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by murmee: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
GBAM!
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by jimmyolasun: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Just shut up if you have nothing to say you are becoming an irritating troll.
Scram outta my mentions
learn to train your child the right way and stop reasoning like a hippopotamus

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by useurkidney3121: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2020
brodalikeme:
Something wey suppose dey crime section don become celebrity news abi
Crime section? Bro u r high on Osogbo weed
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by useurkidney3121: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2020
MrSensor:
Irresponsible parents. Mtchweeeew
But they are not as irresponsible as ur parents sha
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2020
obataokenwa:
Just interpret for me what she said. She speaks eloquently
she said the boy is fond of redoing what he's prohibited of doing. Like he's a regular offender.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2020
freeborn02:

Did your parents ever flog you?

Does it mean that they abused you?
Yes they did and I consider it abuse which I have corrected by letting them know that that is not the only way to discipline a child.It actually made me worse there was no improvement and I never learnt anything from it.

And nobody can try that with my kids cool
Read up on having good interpersonal relationship with children you must not beat them up to show that you are correcting them to some children they turn out worse because of that

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2020
jimmyolasun:

learn to train your child the right way and stop reasoning like a hippopotamus
Just shut up cheesy cheesy

And go and buy sense

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by jimmyolasun: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Just shut up cheesy cheesy
And go and buy sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.