Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) (76175 Views)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ijebulogic(m): 12:08am On Aug 01, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
What is child abuse there?
If you like don't discipline your child when he does bad,police will help you do the job when he grows up.

Ah sorry o. Okay go and film your children pleading for mercy and post video on social media you hear? PARENT OF THE YEAR!
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:30am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

Because you have abusive parents doesn't mean canning is abuse. Where and how you grew up have corrupted and fixated your reasoning.

Not all parents are abusive as yours. You can cane a child without abusing the child

Now when anyone mention canning, your mind fixated on abuse because your own parents abused you when canning you.
Let me make it bolded for emphasis

CAINING IS ABUSE.Children are humans not animals and they deserve to be respected and treated as such.Learn to communicate and build relationship with yout kids.

And don't make it personal and talk about my parents there are others ways to discipline a child apply those and stop talking nonsense.

When you overdo something it becomes an abuse and whether you like it or not CAINING IS ABUSE

So learn to read and stop blabbing nonsense
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 1:57am On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Let me make it bolded for emphasis

CAINING IS ABUSE.Children are humans not animals and they deserve to be respected and treated as such.Learn to communicate and build relationship with yout kids.

And don't make it personal and talk about my parents there are others ways to discipline a child apply those and stop talking nonsense.

When you overdo something it becomes an abuse and whether you like it or not CAINING IS ABUSE

So learn to read and stop blabbing nonsense

You are the one blabbing like an idiot.

The scriptures recommend the rod of discipline and you are recommending communication. Are you wiser than your creator who gave those children to you?

Because your parents turned you to a punching bag doesn't mean all parents are like your own wicked parents.

Caining only becomes an abuse when you don't discipline the child with love.

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 6:12am On Aug 01, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
He should go and join Emmanuella, they look alike.
Wonder kid with good negotiating skills.

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by seunfape(m): 6:33am On Aug 01, 2020
Who noticed that the boy does not speak good yoruba but English
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:10am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

You are the one blabbing like an idiot
First of all you are the idiot angry.

The scriptures recommend the rod of discipline and you are recommending communication. Are you wiser than your creator who gave those children to you?
Secondly I am not a christian to believe in the bible and I am wise enough to know that rod was applied metaphorically and that not all christian homes use thar techniques to discipline their kids.Biblical times and now are different since you are such a serious chtistian how many biblical rules have you followed 100% that you want to use the bible to justify abuse since it suits your narrative

Because your parents turned you to a punching bag doesn't mean all parents are like your own wicked parents.
I will fore warn that you do not ever talk or bring my parents again into your silly or stupid talk do not ever make it an attack on my person.Pass your mrssage across without talking about my parents next time.It is actually your own parents that are wicked.

Caining only becomes an abuse when you don't discipline the child with love.
Oga shut up you can never cain a child with love because human emotions run deep and you can over do it.There are other suitable and subtle ways to train a child than using an iron fist.So stop arguing rubbish caining is categorised as abuse so be quiet and learn and stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2020
Fajoe2020:

Is it a crime to discipline your child when he or she does wrong?. "Spare the rod and spoil the child"

Leave am na.

Na so dem dey copy western life come end up with children wey go carry gun finish dem.

Omor train your child the African way. E get why
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by authority2006(m): 7:48am On Aug 01, 2020
uuzba:

... until THE CHILD HIMSELF is telling the mum to CALM DOWN?

That means the MUM is a LUNATIC.
COMPLETE LUNATIC.

My parents beat me O. But They were not lunatics. I was not scared sh1tless like this boy.

The only lunatic I see here is you. Your parents beat but she didn't beat her son.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by bot101(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2020
Ijebulogic:

You can't even write proper English. I have no patience with people that resort to insults when they disagree with a viewpoint.

Hahaha funniest shit I've read all year. Peeps, he legit thinks he has a viewpoint ��
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Secondly I am not a christian

You don't deserve further attention from me.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

You don't deserve further attention from me.
I should be the one telling you this.

You should be grateful that I took a part of my precious time to engage a low I.Q person like you that does not know the meaning of abuse undecided
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

[s]I should be the one telling you this.

You should be grateful that I took a part of my precious time to engage a low I.Q person like you that does not know the meaning of abuse undecided[/s]

Why are you desperate for my furtger attention? Its obvious the damage done to your life as a child by constant beating has also conferred inferiority complex on you.

I said you should get lost, damaged soul!
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

[s]Why are you desperate for my furtger attention? Its obvious the damage done to your life as a child by constant beating has also conferred inferiority complex on you.

I said you should get lost, damaged soul[/s]!

Hahahaha grin grin
You are a certified mumu when they have nothing to say they result to insults.

Otondo.
Common get out of my mentions.Old man that is so dumb to know the meaning of abuse and it's realationship to caining

Get lost boy tongue na your soul dey damage cheesy

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

[s]Hahahaha grin grin
You are a certified mumu when they have nothing to say they result to insults.

Otondo.
Common get out of my mentions.Old man that is so dumb to know the meaning of abuse and it's realationship to caining

Get lost boy tongue na your soul dey damage cheesy[/s]

Your parents must have battered your brain when you were a child. If not, your psychological confusion wouldn't have turned you to an emotionally desperate baggage. Stop being desperate for attention.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

My parents must have battered my brain when I was a child. If not, my psychological confusion wouldn't have turned me to an emotionally desperate baggage.I will Stop being desperate for your attention.

cheesy I knew you were talking about your parents so you nor well at all undecided undecided.

Eyah your childhood must have been terrible.
Las las you be certified mumu.

You go just dey talk english wey you nor understand.Otondo wey nor get sense
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

[s] cheesy I knew you were talking about your parents so you nor well at all undecided undecided.

Eyah your childhood must have been terrible.
Las las you be certified mumu.

You go just dey talk english wey you nor understand.Otondo wey nor get sense[/s]

Looks like your inferiority complex and sense of emptiness are incurable.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

Looks like your inferiority complex and sense of emptiness are incurable.
Oga shut up you don't know what you are saying jaree.
You don't even know the meaning of the balderdash you just spewed.

Idiaat undecided
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

[s]Oga shut up you don't know what you are saying jaree.
You don't even know the meaning of the balderdash you just spewed.

Idiaat undecided[/s]

The way you are desperate for attention, you must have been a battered slave girl when you were a child.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

The way I am desperate for your attention, I must have been a battered slave boy when you I was a child.

No wonder cheesy
It is a pity my condolences cry cry
On your terrible childhood
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

[s]No wonder cheesy
It is a pity my condolences cry cry
On your terrible childhood[/s]

Psychologically battered slave girl
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

I am a Psychologically battered slave boy

Eyah dooo oh

Kpele.No wonder you nor get sense
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

[s]Eyah dooo oh

Kpele.No wonder you nor get sense[/s]

The psychologically battered slave girl is still desperate for attention.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

I am apsychologically battered slave boy I am desperate for your attention.
Olodo kpele grin
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Olodo kpele grin

Psychologically damaged slave girl.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

I am a psychologically damaged slave boy
No wonder you are pathetic grin
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

No wonder you are pathetic grin

As expected, psychologically battered slave girl blames others for her damaged life.
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

As expected, I am apsychologically battered slave boy and I blame others for mydamaged life.

MUMU undecided
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

MUMU undecided

So, you are now a mumu aside from being a psychologically battered slave girl?
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

See, I am now a mumu aside from being a psychologically battered slave boy

You see I always knew you were a mumu I am not suprised grin
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You see I always knew you were a mumu I am not suprised grin

Thank you, battered slave girl, for confirming that you are also a mumu
Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2020
freeborn02:

Thank you, bat tered slave boyfor confirming that I am also a mumu

You never still get sense? cheesy

Re: Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) by freeborn02: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You never still get sense? cheesy

Thanks for declaring yourself to be senseless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.