Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid (3395 Views)

When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? / Sultan Announces Commencement Of Ramadan 1441AH - 2020 / Sha'aban 1441AH: A Week Long Of Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by Lukgaf(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
This thread serves to wish your families and loved ones a blessed Eid.
To all the Muslim on nairaland, may the blessings of Allah continue to be with us and may we witness more of Eid in life with sound faith, wealth and good health.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10012309_db22e4c5a3c8b800b234cc965318edb9l_jpeg62fb1991c3c12e1312ffc1a4a718dc75

Eid Mubarak. TaqobaLah Mina wa minkum.

BTW, do not forget my meat o grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by Idrisk19(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
Eid Mubarak, To All My Muslims Brothers And Sisters On #land Here. May Almighty Allah Preserves Our Soul To Witness Many More On Earth.

4 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by Kherdija(f): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Allahumma Ameen.
Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alamin for Another Eid el kabir,may the Almighty Allah bless us ol,our families and friends as well and other good wishers on dis occasion and beyond.May we favoured to celebrate many more in good health,sound imaan and Absolute peace.

4 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by Anasko(m): 6:12am On Jul 31, 2020
From Me and my Family wishing Entire Muslim World a Happy Eid Mubarak. May we witness more and more to come.

3 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by SEKOTECH: 6:14am On Jul 31, 2020
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. *Happy Eid Mubarak. Stay safe*

1 Like

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by ucheuzor1(m): 6:15am On Jul 31, 2020
Happy Eid everyone. Allahu Abkar grin grin
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 6:21am On Jul 31, 2020
Ya Allāh, You saved Prophet Yūnus from the whale , Prophet Ibrāhīm from fire, Prophet Mūsa from Fir'aun, Prophet Yusuff from well, Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) from Quraish, save us from #CORONAVIRUS, save us from every difficulty of life, turn all our expectations into reality, because You turn egg into bird, seed into tree, fluid into human, hardship into relief and cloud into rain. Answer our secret and sincere prayers, prosper the work of our hand, wipe away our secret tears, erase our secret fears, forgive our sins and bless us with multiple grace. Ya Allāh, take us to the highest and best position we belong, grant our hearts desires, help us rebuild our scattered dreams, change our status to victory, forgive our parents, guide our children/students, heal our sickness, have mercy on our death ones, defeat our enemies, guide our loved ones, respond to our Du'ās and grant us Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen Eid Mubarak

2 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by Zao19: 6:23am On Jul 31, 2020
Happy Eed el Kabeer to all Muslim Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria, African and the entire world may Allah let witness more in life. Eed del Mubarak.

1 Like

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by Rasbel(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2020
Zao19:
Happy Eed el Kabeer to all Muslim Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria, African and the entire world may Allah let witness more in life. Eed del Mubarak.
Brother, can I get 5pieces of mature eran dindin from you please? I just want to check something. Eid Mubarak

2 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by Harunabisanti(m): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2020
Amin thuma amin
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by oluwaseyi0: 6:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Happy Salah to everyone

I have to pretend to be a Muslim just to wish people happy salah?

Is that how endangered Muslims feel?

Once again happy Salah to all my Muslim friends, every Muslim and their loved ones

1 Like

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by ThatFairGuy1: 6:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Allahumma aameen. Eidu mubaarak

1 Like

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by easyhacq(m): 6:58am On Jul 31, 2020
Happy Eid to all Muslims all over the world, may Allah accept our ibadah

Akun Odun fun gbogbo omo Ilorin.
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by ibrutex(m): 7:19am On Jul 31, 2020
Alihamdulilah we made it....
Happy Eid to all muslims around the world.

Fataqaballa Lahu minka waminkum
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by obadisa: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Eid Mubarak

May you and your family witness many more in good health and wealth.

I pray Allāh grant us all His guidance, safeguard our faith, heal our land, strengthen our solidarity and make the world a prosperous and peaceful one.

#Eid #Mubarak
Taqaballah llāhu Mina wa minkum
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by sultan1014(m): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Eid Mubarak to all muslims around the World
#Peace
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by advocatejare(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2020
Eid Mubarak
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by advocatejare(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2020
Let us not forget that Isaac was the sacrificial boy not Ismael.

Most Muslims do not know that Sarah was not the mother of Ishmael. Ishmael is the ancestor of the Arabs and Muhammad. Ishmael was the son of Hagar the Egyptian slave of Sarah.

Imams and Ustaz always lie to us that Abraham wanted to sacrifice Ishmael but the Quran never made that claim. The Quran was silent on the name of the sacrificial son, but it's glaring that the son is Isaac

The Quran is disjointed, I'll help you by bringing it together so that you can know that Isaac is the one whose glad tidings was brought
رَبِّ هَبْ لِى مِنَ الصّٰلِحِينَ
"My Lord, grant me [a child] from among the righteous."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 100)

فَبَشَّرْنٰهُ بِغُلٰمٍ حَلِيمٍ
"So We gave him good tidings of a forbearing boy."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 101)

وَامْرَأَتُهُۥ قَآئِمَةٌ فَضَحِكَتْ فَبَشَّرْنٰهَا بِإِسْحٰقَ وَمِنْ وَرَآءِ إِسْحٰقَ يَعْقُوبَ
"And his Wife was standing, and she smiled. Then We gave her good tidings of Isaac and after Isaac, Jacob."
(QS. Hud 11: Verse 71)

وَبَشَّرْنٰهُ بِإِسْحٰقَ نَبِيًّا مِّنَ الصّٰلِحِينَ
"And We gave him good tidings of Isaac, a prophet from among the righteous."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 112)

فَلَمَّا بَلَغَ مَعَهُ السَّعْىَ قَالَ يٰبُنَىَّ إِنِّىٓ أَرٰى فِى الْمَنَامِ أَنِّىٓ أَذْبَحُكَ فَانْظُرْ مَاذَا تَرٰى  ۚ قَالَ يٰٓأَبَتِ افْعَلْ مَا تُؤْمَرُ  ۖ سَتَجِدُنِىٓ إِنْ شَآءَ اللَّهُ مِنَ الصّٰبِرِينَ
"And when he reached with him [the age of] exertion, he said, O my son, indeed I have seen in a dream that I [must] sacrifice you, so see what you think. He said, O my father, do as you are commanded. You will find me, if Allah wills, of the steadfast."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 102)

The Quran didn't tell us why Abraham's wife smiled (wife not slave girl) we will pardon the Quran for not telling us because the Quran had said we should believe in the Torah and in the Torah, the reason why Sarah laughed was explained.

Muhammad knew that he plagiarized the Torah, Psalms and Gospels that was why he directed you to those books for proper understanding of what he told you because without those books most stories in the Quran can't be understood, and he was also exonerating himself in a way. So that on day of judgement when you're giving excuses that Muhammad was the one that misled you, Muhammad would simply tell you that he had instructed you to find out the truth by yourself

Now let me teach you.

"My Lord, grant me [a child] from among the righteous."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 100)

This is the Explanation :

Genesis 15
Verse 1 : Some time later, the Lord spoke to Abram in a vision and said to him, “Do not be afraid, Abram, for I will protect you, and your reward will be great.”

2. But Abram replied, “O Sovereign Lord, what good are all your blessings when I don’t even have a son? Since you’ve given me no children, Eliezer of Damascus, a servant in my household, will inherit all my wealth.

4. Then the Lord said to him, “No, your servant will not be your heir, for you will have a son of your own who will be your heir.”

But Sarah decided to help God by giving her maid, Hagar to Abraham because Sarah felt she was too old to have a child.

Genesis 16:1-2
Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had not been able to bear children for him. But she had an Egyptian servant named Hagar.
So Sarai said to Abram, “The Lord has prevented me from having children. Go and sleep with my servant. Perhaps I can have children through her.” And Abram agreed with Sarai’s proposal.

But when Hagar got pregnant for Abraham, she began to treat Sarah in contempt and Sarah reported to Abraham who then asked Sarah to deal with Hagar as she liked since Hagar was her maid. Sarah then sent Hagar away and the Angel of the Lord saw Hagar and instructed her to go back and submit to the authority of Sarah her mistress and the Angel of the Lord told Hagar that the child in her womb will be called Ishmael and that

"This son of yours will be a wild man, as untamed as a wild donkey! He will raise his fist against everyone, and everyone will be against him. Yes, he will live in open hostility against all his relatives.”

Perfect description of Muhammad, a wild man, untamed and in open hostility against his relatives the descendants of Isaac(Israel)
-Genesis 16:5-12

Now, God brought the good tidings of Isaac by telling Abraham that Sarah would have a child

Genesis 17:15-22
Then God said to Abraham, “Regarding Sarai, your wife—her name will no longer be Sarai. From now on her name will be Sarah.
And I will bless her and give you a son from her! Yes, I will bless her richly, and she will become the mother of many nations. Kings of nations will be among her descendants.”

Then Abraham bowed down to the ground, but he laughed to himself in disbelief. “How could I become a father at the age of 100?” he thought. “And how can Sarah have a baby when she is ninety years old?”

Then Abraham wanted to help God again by saying God should simply bless Ishmael instead of trying to give Sarah a child at that very old age.

But God replied, “No—Sarah, your wife, will give birth to a son for you. You will name him Isaac, and I will confirm my covenant with him and his descendants as an everlasting covenant.

He said He will bless Ishmael too but his covenant will be with Isaac.

Now on the issue of Sarah's laughter.

Genesis 18:10-14

Then one of them said, “I will return to you about this time next year, and your wife, Sarah, will have a son!” Sarah was listening to this conversation from the tent.

Abraham and Sarah were both very old by this time, and Sarah was long past the age of having children.

So she laughed silently to herself and said, “How could a worn-out woman like me enjoy such pleasure, especially when my master—my husband—is also so old?”

Then the Lord said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh? Why did she say, ‘Can an old woman like me have a baby?’

Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return about this time next year, and Sarah will have a son.”

Genesis 21:1-3
The Lord kept his word and did for Sarah exactly what he had promised.

She became pregnant, and she gave birth to a son for Abraham in his old age. This happened at just the time God had said it would.
And Abraham named their son Isaac.

Later, Ishmael was making fun of Isaac and Sarah saw him and asked Abraham to send Hagar and Ishmael away and that was how they left Abraham's house leaving Abraham with only Isaac as the only Son in his house, long before Abraham was instructed to sacrifice Isaac.

Now, the Bible was clear on whom Abraham was to sacrifice

Genesis 22:2

“Take your son, your only son—yes, Isaac, whom you love so much—and go to the land of Moriah. Go and sacrifice him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will show you.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by bidosko(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2020
Eid mubarak

1 Like

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by DMainMan: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2020
تقبل الله منا ومنكم صالح الأعمال وكل عام وانتم بخير

Taqabbal-Allahu minna wa minkum saalihul-a'maal. Kullu 'aamin wa antum bi-khayr.

May Allah (SWT) Bless you & your family members with a restful mind, useful soul, acceptable worship, & a successful end. May He beautify your tongue with truth, heart with sincerity, and count you among the dwellers of Jannatul Firdaus.
Blessed Eidul Adha

2 Likes

Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by GreatGod2020(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2020
To all the Muslims in the world, Bark de Sallah, may Allah grant all our heart desires speedily.

You can help a brother.. 3116367876 FBN. Thanks to you all
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by perdollar(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
happy eid mubarakabomb
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by perdollar(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
GreatGod2020:
To all the Muslims in the world, Bark de Sallah, may Allah grant all our heart desires speedily.

You can help a brother.. 3116367876 FBN. Thanks to you all
send me ur gf or wife's phone number
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by GreatGod2020(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
perdollar:
send me ur gf or wife's phone number

I don't have, they don't want to wait so I'm S &S
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by perdollar(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
GreatGod2020:

I don't have, they don't want to wait so I'm S &S
I want to tell them sth important. they need to know sth abt u
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by GreatGod2020(m): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
perdollar:

I'm serious....... well, maybe you will need to wait till I get one
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by GreatGod2020(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
perdollar:

Do you, you yourself know me?
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by perdollar(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
GreatGod2020:

Do you, you yourself know me?
yes
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by GreatGod2020(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
perdollar:
yes

lol......I don't think so and if you know me then you are suppose to know my marital life.
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by GreatGod2020(m): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
perdollar:
happy eid mubarakabomb

It seems you too like girls, from my findings you are following about 200+ ladies without single guy.

My son don't use your strength on woman.
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by perdollar(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
GreatGod2020:

It seems you too like girls, from my findings you are following about 200+ ladies without single guy.

My son don't use your strength on woman.
my grandfather is it ur strength?
Re: Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid by GreatGod2020(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
perdollar:
my grandfather is it ur strength?
smile.... please I'm your small boy...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friday Reminder (3): Rahmah Of The People Of Sunnah / Is Allah God? / Covering Hair Palava!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.