Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US (26193 Views)

Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections / Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by AfonjaBoston: 7:19am On Jul 31, 2020
Instead of delay why dont he "move" the election to today and see how popular he is
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by Jimi24: 7:35am On Jul 31, 2020
kurupt1:

God doesn't necessarily work through saints ,he uses anyone he wants
Was Paul not a murderer before God uses him??

Stop this evil idiocy.
Every Trump loving Christian with low IQ is saying this to justify voting for a hateful guy of low moralty and a fake Christian.
The default mode of God is NOT to use bad people.
God does not say, "I want to do something on earth, let me look for a bad guy".
What we do know is that he punishes some lands by first giving them bad rulers.
The meaning of the passage oft repeated is simply that God uses "average" guys to do great things. Trump is not average.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by OPPPS: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
he can by executive order. He shut down government remember? He 100% can and will trust him to do anything within his power to retain that seat
The Constitution is clear enough. The Congress has the power to determine the date of election. Even his GOp members don't agree with him on any election delay
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by chris51(f): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2020
Trump has no power to shift election. US election is 1st Tuesday of November in any election year.

From CNN interview, it was revealed that he will seize to be President sometime in January 2021. According to the Constitution, If there's no election before then, the Speaker of the House will take over.

The Speaker is, Nancy Pelosi, Democrat.
Trump can not afford to take such chances.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by chris51(f): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2020
chris51:
Trump has no power to shift election. US election is 1st Tuesday of November in any election year.

From CNN interview, it was revealed that he will seize to be President sometime in January 2021. According to the Constitution, If there's no election before then, the Speaker of the House will take over.

The Speaker is, Nancy Pelosi, Democrat.
Trump can not afford to take such chances.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by hermesprogidy(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2020
OPPPS:

Secret Behind HIV is yet to be revealed, it's over 35 yrs now
Lol grin grin
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by kurupt1: 8:29am On Jul 31, 2020
Jimi24:

Stop this evil idiocy.
Every Trump loving Christian with low IQ is saying this to justify voting for a hateful guy of low moralty and a fake Christian.
The meaning of the passage oft repeated is simply that God uses "average" guys to do great things. Trump is not average.
At least Trump is not a hypocrite like Obama that destabilized Libya and Egypt and foisted a dumb president on Nigeria
Isis grew very bold under Obama because of his hypocrisy and handling.But Trump crushed Isis in months!
Uve forgotten how Obama was pushing the homosexuality narrative on Africa,pls stop looking at things emotionally
Trump has promised and had delivered his promises......that is integrity!
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by kurupt1: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2020
Jimi24:

Stop this evil idiocy.
For you to support Biden then ur IQ should be questioned.Biden that shows signs of forgetfulness and Dementia at times,is what u prefer as American president??
As for what you said Jesus came for the sinners and not the saints.Trump might not be a hypocrite like Obama but he is effective and delivers on his promises
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by hermesprogidy(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2020
DexterousOne:

Indeed...

And that also explains why many Africans are fond of him cheesy
Not Africans, be specific. It is Ibos that are fond of him. cheesy
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by hermesprogidy(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2020
kurupt1:

For you to support Biden then ur IQ should be questioned.Biden that shows signs of forgetfulness and Dementia at times,is what u prefer as American president??
As for what you said Jesus came for the sinners and not the saints.Trump might not be a hypocrite like Obama but he is effective and delivers on his promises
And Trump is not showing signs of Dementia too? They are both crap, but even a dead dog is better than Trump. What promises has Trump delivered? Humor me.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by kurupt1: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Not Africans, be specific. It is Ibos that are fond of him. cheesy
Yes Igbos are fond of him because we know a quality candidate when we see one
The Buhari that you guys are fond of......I hope your enjoying his government!
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by kurupt1: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2020
hermesprogidy:

And Trump is not showing signs of Dementia too? They are both crap, but even a dead dog is better than Trump. What promises has Trump delivered? Humor me.
People like you are the reason why we will never get things right.You look at things from the emotional aspect.Now check up Trump's campaign promises and show me what he didn't achieve
try and be discerning when you look at things. That's why evil politicians will continue to have their way.
Obama is now campaigning for Biden but what did he do for black Americans or even Africa when he was President for 8years?
For fvcking 8 years Obama was busy making nice speeches and pushing the gay narrative , fighting good African leaders and pandering to terrorists
Pls everyone should have sense
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by OPPPS: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2020
PierreAbutu:

Even if you dnt av sense, pls don't ever say this kind of bullcrap in southern kaduna, else we will be typing RIP for you here on NL
So the southern Kaduna killing started under PMB administration? Use your sense for once
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2020
Cause you already know you won't become the next president your chances of coming back to power is very slim grin
No problem if you like extend it ,what I know is Kanye West will become the second black president so by then I'll be able to process US and go successfully without any worries grin
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
aribs:

First of all , I asked the poster a question not you. Not sure how your dumb self got here but in any case , welcome to school. Now that you are in school and you want to answer the question, please answer the exact question posed not y’all balderdash !

You&all the people who liked your statement are cretins and you are their King.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
aribs:

First of all , I asked the poster a question not you. Not sure how your dumb self got here but in any case , welcome to school. Now that you are in school and you want to answer the question, please answer the exact question posed not y’all balderdash !

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
PervertProphet:

Hey dull one.when will you answer the question?i can’t help that you don’t do basic comprehension So you Know when you are needed in a conversation or when you just need to stop exposing your lack of knowledge and demonstrate your crass ignorance. I Can see your are one of those dullards who lack the ability to marshal arguments but want to sound off as smart but instead come off sounding quite stupid. Now run along let the intellectuals speak
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
aribs:

Hey dull one.when will you answer the question?i can’t help that you don’t do basic comprehension So you Know when you are needed in a conversation or when you just need to stop exposing your lack of knowledge and demonstrate your crass ignorance. I Can see your are one of those dullards who lack the ability to marshal arguments but want to sound off as smart but instead come off sounding quite stupid. Now run along let the intellectuals speak

The way you compose your sentences already shows you are a Woodenhead.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
PervertProphet:

The way you compose your sentences already shows you are a Woodenhead.
I can’t help your lack of comprehension. You need help. I can assist your development with Brighter Grammar . Just tell me which edition you need
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
aribs:

I can’t help your lack of comprehension. You need help. I can assist your development with Brighter Grammar . Just tell me which edition you need

Assist yourself with the most recent edition of it, Birdbrain. You really need it with your lack of proper punctuations.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
PervertProphet:

Assist yourself with the most recent edition of it, Birdbrain. You really need it with your lack of proper punctuations.
You are concerned about my punctuation when you can’t even understand the rudiments of the language you are trying to speak ? Touching man. I can’t help that you are illogical and non-comprehending. I was only doing an act of charity but it seems your case is irredeemable. My bad , did you even understand that ? Sorry , which Nigerian language is yours again ? I might be able to help your daftness there
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
aribs:

You are concerned about my punctuation when you can’t even understand the rudiments of the language you are trying to speak ? Touching man. I can’t help that you are illogical and non-comprehending. I was only doing an act of charity but it seems your case is irredeemable. My bad , did you even understand that ? Sorry , which Nigerian language is yours again ? I might be able to help your daftness there

Hahahaha!! You know the rudiments of English language but won't even make use of proper punctuations. Hahahaha!! You are not just a Scatterbrain. You a Nitwit too.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
PervertProphet:

Hahahaha!! You know the rudiments of English language but won't even make use of proper punctuations. Hahahaha!! You are not just a Scatterbrain. You a Nitwit too.
I could point out that Scatterbrain and Nitwit- assuming you know what these mean, aren’t nouns , dimwit. So please amuse me further by trying to correct what your abilities can’t recognize. Please bring more. As I said before welcome to school where we teach wannabe dullards how to comprehend the basics
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
aribs:

I could point out that Scatterbrain and Nitwit- assuming you know what these mean, aren’t nouns , dimwit. So please amuse me further by trying to correct what your abilities can’t recognize. Please bring more. As I said before welcome to school where we teach wannabe dullards how to comprehend the basics

This Knucklehead.....?.....

I called him a Nitwit and he is talking Nitwit not been a Noun and "know what these mean".

Did you escape a "Psycho" facility??
When I called you a Scatterbrained individual. You thought I was merely insulting you when it's the true state of your being that I was clearly pointing out and Hahahaha! To think a blockhead like you who doesn't know that "Nitwit" is a Noun is still trying to "school" me is hilariously absurd.
You are a mental case. I swear!!

You really need that latest edition of Brighter Grammar like you said before.

Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
PervertProphet:

This Knucklehead.....?.....

I called him a Nitwit and he is talking Nitwit not been a Noun and "know what these mean".

Did you escape a "Psycho" facility??
When I called you a Scatterbrained individual. You thought I was merely insulting you when it's the true state of your being that I was clearly pointing out and Hahahaha! To think a blockhead like you who doesn't know that "Nitwit" is a Noun is still trying to "school" me is hilariously absurd.
You are a mental case. I swear!!

You really need that latest edition of Brighter Grammar like you said before.
Haha dullard ok Lesson 2 - did you complete sentence construction? Ok son hear me loud and clear. I can repeat this because I know you are slow. You do not use capital letters for words in a sentence if they are not at the beginning of the sentence or actual words that can be used as such. Yeah ? Take your time.i know it’s hard on you since you never had that background and it’s not your fault , you just came faulty and daft. You have examples where such words you even don’t understand were used in that context ? Of course not boy. I am are here for a reason- to teach stupid folks like you how to articulate yourselves properly. Now run along and come back in time for Lesson 3. you see How I am using my capital letters there?Now go do likewise
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
aribs:

Haha dullard ok Lesson 2 - did you complete sentence construction? Ok son hear me loud and clear. I can repeat this because I know you are slow. You do not use capital letters for words in a sentence if they are not at the beginning of the sentence or actual words that can be used as such. Yeah ? Take your time.i know it’s hard on you since you never had that background and it’s not your fault , you just came faulty and daft. You have examples where such words you even don’t understand were used in that context ? Of course not boy. I am are here for a reason- to teach stupid folks like you how to articulate yourselves properly. Now run along and come back in time for Lesson 3. you see How I am using my capital letters there?Now go do likewise

You write like a meathead. What is this disjointed write-up you put up there. I could not read through that trash. Calling you a Nincompoop is even an understatement.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
PervertProphet:

You write like a meathead. What is this disjointed write-up you put up there. I could not read through that trash. Calling you a Nincompoop is even an understatement.
Hey kiddo I can see you did not understand Lesson 2. I am here to help you as promised. I know you came faulty and all stupid. Tough life. Ok which part would you like me to cover in revision before you come back for Lesson 3? Use of relevant wording and definition of words? grammar construction ? Let me know where I can put some knowledge into your slow brain. Here for you at all times
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
aribs:

Hey kiddo I can see you did not understand Lesson 2. I am here to help you as promised. I know you came faulty and all stupid. Tough life. Ok which part would you like me to cover in revision before you come back for Lesson 3? Use of relevant wording and definition of words? grammar construction ? Let me know where I can put some knowledge into your slow brain. Here for you at all times

Hahaha!

Your madness is 5G upgraded.
Your madness can't even be helped let alone you helping another person with your scatterebrained lessons.
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
PervertProphet:

Hahaha!

Your madness is 5G upgraded.
Your madness can't even be helped let alone you helping another person with your scatterebrained lessons.
Welcome to Lesson 3, son. Here we teach stupid ones like you basic courtesy. Like I said , I know you were born quite stupid and you may have hit your head as a child too so I have all the empathy in the world for you but still we can’t have degenerates like you roaming the cyberspace spewing gibberish so this is why I must take up this moral burden of teaching mega fools like you these basic things.
So fool, sit down and take your lessons. As I said, I got time for you and your ilk who are brain damaged. We will go at this all day and night since there is no cure for brainless people like yourself. Ok first task... read this slowly first time to improve your comprehension
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
aribs:

Welcome to Lesson 3, son. Here we teach stupid ones like you basic courtesy. Like I said , I know you were born quite stupid and you may have hit your head as a child too so I have all the empathy in the world for you but still we can’t have degenerates like you roaming the cyberspace spewing gibberish so this is why I must take up this moral burden of teaching mega fools like you these basic things.
So fool, sit down and take your lessons. As I said, I got time for you and your ilk who are brain damaged. We will go at this all day and night since there is no cure for brainless people like yourself. Ok first task... read this slowly first time to improve your comprehension

Teacher Oaf. Madness runs in your family's bloodline. It's no surprise why you are always looking for who to "teach". An Oaf like you that knows not what even a Noun is and starts sentences with "Like I told you....."
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by aribs(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
PervertProphet:

Teacher Oaf. Madness runs in your family's bloodline. It's no surprise why you are always looking for who to "teach". An Oaf like you that knows not what even a Noun is and starts sentences with "Like I told you....."
Ok kiddo we continue our lesson. Another one here which is very important. Now repeat that slowly since you are an slowpoke- please repeat after me: Nouns are not the only way to start a sentence. Go on, stupid . Repeat it again. Now hopefully your leaky brain and deficient intellect can finally assimilate this - I hope. Are you hurt,child? It’s not your fault your parents, shocked as they were with your deficiencies , were disgusted with you so much that you are online looking for validation from strangers who you will never measure up to. How did you get here also? You roamed around as usual like a lost , sick puppy looking for love . Ok come here child. I know you are so stupid it beggars belief. You should not reproduce though. We don’t want you spreading those miserable genes in the world. The world needs less of you right now
Re: Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US by PervertProphet: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
aribs:

Ok kiddo we continue our lesson. Another one here which is very important. Now repeat that slowly since you are an slowpoke- please repeat after me: Nouns are not the only way to start a sentence. Go on, stupid . Repeat it again. Now hopefully your leaky brain and deficient intellect can finally assimilate this - I hope. Are you hurt,child? It’s not your fault your parents, shocked as they were with your deficiencies , were disgusted with you so much that you are online looking for validation from strangers who you will never measure up to. How did you get here also? You roamed around as usual like a lost , sick puppy looking for love . Ok come here child. I know you are so stupid it beggars belief. You should not reproduce though. We don’t want you spreading those miserable genes in the world. The world needs less of you right now

Hahaha!
Nas wannabe- the Pirated version.
Teacher Oaf. Make use of your punctuations. What do you want to teach when you don't even know how to place just the simple commas at the right places?!!

Seems you were fed lead for cereals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thieves Burgle Russia's Nuclear War 'Doomsday' Plane / US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year / 40 Killed In India Bridge Collapse, 30 Critically Injured, Many Feared Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.