Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) (88438 Views)

Photos Of Pregnant Animals / Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals / The Planets Are Way Closer Than You Were Taught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
grin
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by segebase(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
f
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
That is why when people doubt that humans could have existed with great reptiles called dinosaurs today I laugh....they think men would be wiped out by them, forgetting that the biggest animal to ever exist (by modern scientific estimates) is the great blue whale and it still lives today! Guess what? Men have been hunting them since time immemorial...the blue whale’s newborn calf is bigger than a full grown bull African elephant..let that sink in for a while.
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by DivineTurnAroun(f): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Our God is wonderful indeed
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
God is great, nature is beautiful.
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
Volkswagen90:
Some are not correct, only the whales and sea fish are big
You haven’t seen a thoroughbred well fed Great Dane be that..those dogs have impressive size, also the st. Benard breed..the harpy eagle is the biggest eagle in the world..it’s talons are like daggers for real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
blessedchild234:
I dont believe the photo, perhaps they might be edited.
Most of them are as real as the photos..the salt water African nile crocodile is a monster..adult lions are bigger than an adult human wella...whales are huuuuuggggeee! That specie of horse you saw is not even the biggest it can get to, they were bigger in the 17th-18th century.

1 Like

Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Goddamnit!
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
INDEED YOU ARE THE MOST STUPIDEST OF HUMAN BEANS ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET TO EVEN POST THIS CRAP.

ALL WHAT YOU POSTED WERE EXCEPTIONAL CASES WHERE THESE ANIMALS WERE BIGGER THAN NORMAL.

SOME OF THESE ANIMALS YOU POSTED ARE EVEN LISTED ON THE GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS.

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Incredible
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by OneMillionBoys(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
hidhrhis:
Nairaland is becoming really sweet ooo Thanks to zimri,op, and others
and pocohantas too. They just give me joy these few days cool

1 Like

Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by OneMillionBoys(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
gungab:
Common Meenh!
See how huge a whale heart is
you no see that horse lungs?

1 Like

Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by OneMillionBoys(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
I remember my first time in England, my 27 year old black british girlfriend used to call me horse-d1ck. I was only 17 I didn't understand until I saw the pic of a horse d1ck. Even though my member is big for a human, it is nothing close to a horse d1ck BUT I get her point.
have you seen those horse lungs?
Massive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by OneMillionBoys(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Not surprised. I know some people saw peppered snail in it. cheesy

This horse died healthier than 97.213% of smokers in the world. grin
Just negodu clean lungs.
those lungs are they edible?
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by OneMillionBoys(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
yusufu16:

Include Dinosaur let's see
Dinosaur never existed.
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by blessedchild234(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
Grandmeister:

Most of them are as real as the photos..the salt water African nile crocodile is a monster..adult lions are bigger than an adult human wella...whales are huuuuuggggeee! That specie of horse you saw is not even the biggest it can get to, they were bigger in the 17th-18th century.
Creatures
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by OneMillionBoys(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
SeriouslySense:
No, they don't need genetic modification to grow big, they need food and long life, Earth always had big animals, there were eagles that could eat Adult humans
stop the hype please
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
I remember the day I saw a lion in a zoo. A female lion. My goodness! No movie or picture or video does justice to how huge lions are. And she was sitting down oh! and growling at us. If she had roared, lord knows I would have shat in my trousers. The zookeeper was like, we can go closer. I was like go find who?

You really need to see lions live and direct to appreciate how huge they are.

1 Like

Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by OneMillionBoys(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Onyxunlimited:
A man sitting next to a harpy Eagle.
yeah Harpy eagles also known as monkey eating eagles are the largest birds of prey

1 Like

Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
it appears that the other animals have come to take nairaland from the snakes.

thank god for that
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by Pelecius: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
OneMillionBoys:
Dinosaur never existed.
Really? grin grin
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by OneMillionBoys(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
SaintLucia:
Na Photoshop, no mind them. The only animals that are huge like this lived and vanished in the 5th century grin How can a snail be bigger than a cat? grin
omo that snail own off me walai grin
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by OneMillionBoys(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
Anakojum:
But then, did you know that the weight of a fully grown blue whale is equivalent to the combined weights of 20 fully grown African elephants.

I learnt that the tongue of a fully grown blue whale weighs more a fully grown African elephant.
oga abeg stop the hype
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
OneMillionBoys:
those lungs are they edible?
WTF bro. you won chop horse lungs.

guy no smoke weed again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by OneMillionBoys(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
Grandmeister:

You haven’t seen a thoroughbred well fed Great Dane be that..those dogs have impressive size, also the st. Benard breed..the harpy eagle is the biggest eagle in the world..it’s talons are like daggers for real.
with those long and sharp talons, they use it to swoop and grasp on monkeys
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by Devgru: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
my o my.... this is shockingly impressive
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by Devgru: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
proclinician:
White people are truly created in the image and likeness of God. These people are omnipotent.

for real, they reason in higher dimensions
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
Beautiful creatures
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by Runningwater(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wow!!!!!! Amazing photos
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
All I can say is GOD is Wonderful..

All He Created are Good
All He Created are Awesome..

I Can't Just imagine How Sweet and wonderful the atmosphere between Humans and Animals will be when we Come back to earth with JESUS for the Millienium Reign? That is after the Rapture and the Great Tribulation..

It's gonna be Wow! I will Personally play with the Lions and Tigers..

If you are willing to be there, make hay and Jump into the Ark.. There is No More Time!

See our Signature..

Scriptures properly misapplied. How did you come up with the so called rapture and return for Christ's 1,000 year reign. You need proper Bible education to flush out all the misunderstandings and misrepresentations of God you've been spreading all around. Go back to the drawing board sir!
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Volkswagen90:
Some are not correct, only the whales and sea fish are big
I have seen a fully grown lion at enugu zoo back in those days,the size of that thing walking on four legs made me doubt even if Samson could have killed one with his bare hands,human beings will not stand a chance with an animal the size of a medium size cow
Re: Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) by jamex93(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
armadeo:

As in my mind went to well peppered snails with sauce.

But we suppose chop snail na, no be bat or horse

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) / The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.