Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit (30494 Views)

This Was How I Deleted My Data From Fraudulent Loan Apps And Loan Sharks. / How To Delete Your Data Stored On Fraudulent Loan Apps / Fraudulent Loan Apps You Must Aviod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by lucrocash(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
The greatest fraudulent loan app in Nigeria is Haloocredit, owned by HalooDigitals Nigeria Limited.
Once you collect loan from the app, they will make sure you are unable to pay on due date and start calling you to make transfer to their account. After payment, your loan wont be cleared and you will be debited several times without end.
Also, if you dont keep funds in the account, they will start blackmailing you, sending unsolicited messages to your contacts telling them you owe them just to scare you to keep paying them. These guys should be investigated and arrested by efcc.
Nigeria is hard enough, these guys shouldn't be allowed to exist.
Funny thing, they dont have address, no phone number, no social media account, nothing.
They are worse than devil.
See the reviews on different app downloading sites to see the different bad experiences people have with them on playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ng.haloocredit&hl=en
and on appannie
[url]https://www.appannie.com/en/apps/google-play/app/com.ng.haloocredit/#:~:text=This%20is%20the%20worst%20credit,I%20didn't%20warn%20you.&text=This%20is%20the%20worst%20app%20ever[/url].
These fraudsters should be arrested with immediate effect. Anyone with their address or details of persons behind the business. The address they dropped with corporate affairs commission seems fake. Also, those that keep calling you to make payments use same number, voice but different names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by kestolove95(m): 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
I can never borrow money using any of those apps

10 Likes

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by jamex93(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sokoloan is the worst... Lol

Thank God for his mercies I can never use any of those apps again...

11 Likes

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by JBoss25(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Halo digitals hmmm I don blacklist am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by lucrocash(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
I wish i read reviews before collecting loan from these organized yahoo boys. Chai, i need a miracle right now to get out of their hook.

15 Likes

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by JBoss25(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
jamex93:
Sokoloan is the worst... Lol

Thank God for his mercies I can never use any of those apps again...
lol and the reviews will make u think they're legit but those google accounts that are giving the app 5 stars are fake accounts grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Businessicon: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hahahahahahahah
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by jamex93(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2020
JBoss25:
lol and the reviews will make u think they're legit but those google accounts that are giving the app 5 stars are fake accounts grin

You wey know

1 Like

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by ruffhandu: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Use fake secondary contacts, then wait for them to come for your arrest, then arrest them, follow up with a lawsuit immediately, then force them to make their identity public.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Kcdojoto(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
After paying my loan of 23k with haloocredit on 22/07/2020 they still go ahead to remove 18k from my account, then I was calling them to refund my money, they keep posting me and that time I didn't have any money on me, I had to borrow again from them to take care of my needs.
The loan was due on 28/07/2020 they started calling me with different number and anytime they call me I keep reminding them of my outstanding with them, the only reply I got is that I should clear my debt in other to avoid daily increase on the interest.
On the 30th I found out that my debt had been increased by 1300, I had to pay it through bank transfer because it refused to through by app, to my surprised they removed another 8k from my account and I still have 18k that is yet to be reversed, as I am writing this now they are owing me 26k and my haloocredit is yet to be updated.
They are bunch of thieves, they have my money, borrowed me from my money I pay them with interest, I wish I can take this case up with them, they will refund that money 100 folds.

6 Likes

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Shellsploit: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Disable contacts from loan app settings when next u installing any loan app. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Decryptor(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lol...I just got an email from them telling me of one "Oluwatosin" whom I don't know owing them grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Olabode971(f): 1:43am On Aug 01, 2020

This country is so depleted... if you download any how Loan App, your account will be hacked and d same time u will be duped continuously...

The only term and condition for 2020 is this.

Just try to be Alive.

#2021 is around the corner

#2020 is already sabotaged!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Burnguveren(f): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2020
Kcdojoto:
After paying my loan of 23k with haloocredit on 22/07/2020 they still go ahead to remove 18k from my account, then I was calling them to refund my money, they keep posting me and that time I didn't have any money on me, I had to borrow again from them to take care of my needs.
The loan was due on 28/07/2020 they started calling me with different number and anytime they call me I keep reminding them of my outstanding with them, the only reply I got is that I should clear my debt in other to avoid daily increase on the interest.
On the 30th I found out that my debt had been increased by 1300, I had to pay it through bank transfer because it refused to through by app, to my surprised they removed another 8k from my account and I still have 18k that is yet to be reversed, as I am writing this now they are owing me 26k and my haloocredit is yet to be updated.
They are bunch of thieves, they have my money, borrowed me from my money I pay them with interest, I wish I can take this case up with them, they will refund that money 100 folds.

Block your card.

13 Likes

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by 2cribz: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Odeh. Na only 1 account you b get. Go other banks free d acct.

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Why did you payback when they were owing you. Borrow from them, remove your 18k and pay the rest. Shikena.

8 Likes

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by softeeg: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Use your loan for business
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by skyhighweb1: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kcdojoto:
sorry oh how are they removing it from ur account? do they have access ni?
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by lucrocash(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Kcdojoto:

Bros its simple. A case has been raised against them already. Now this is what you will do send a mail to frauddesk@zenithbank.com and copy zenithdirect@zenithbank.com . attach screenshots of debit alerts and your repayment proof to the mail, explain how they keep debiting you and calling to blackmail you. Add the numbers calling you. Justice will be served.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by engrtee(f): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
I do not advice anyone to go into online loan. their interest rare is damn high

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Kcdojoto(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2020
lucrocash:

Bros its simple. A case has been raised against them already. Now this is what you will do send a mail to frauddesk@zenithbank.com and copy zenithdirect@zenithbank.com . attach screenshots of debit alerts and your repayment proof to the mail, explain how they keep debiting you and calling to blackmail you. Add the numbers calling you. Justice will be served.
OK I will do that bro
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Kcdojoto(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2020
skyhighweb1:
sorry oh how are they removing it from ur account? do they have access ni?
yes every loan app have access to your account which they will remove the money you borrowed on the due date but if you pay it before then, they will not remove the money again, but in my own case after paying they still go ahead to deduct another money from my account.
And the funny thing is that they removed less than what I'm owing them, had it been if I had not paid, to show you that they know what they are doing, they stole from me in other to keep their business going.
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by skyhighweb1: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2020
Kcdojoto:
yes every loan app have access to your account which they will remove the money you borrowed on the due date but if you pay it before then, they will not remove the money again, but in my own case after paying they still go ahead to deduct another money from my account.
And the funny thing is that they removed less than what I'm owing them, had it been if I had not paid, to show you that they know what they are doing, they stole from me in other to keep their business going.
wow thats crap and also why will u b leaving money in an account knowing they are ass holes
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Kcdojoto(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2020
skyhighweb1:
wow thats crap and also why will u b leaving money in an account knowing they are ass holes
What I will do now is that I will change my ATM card pin or probably deactivate it, since I don't have money in the account now because of them, because the app still showing that I am still owing them 17,700 meanwhile 2 days ago it was 16,109 yesterday it was 16,970 today it has increased to 17754, you can imaging how they increase their interest on a daily bases if one defaulted, , and this is what prompt me to clear my debt to avoid at the end the day I will end up using my 18k to pay extra accumulated interest.
If my I should calculate an interest based on what they are charging my 18k from the day they stole it would've gotten up to 36k today while my 8k would've been like 11k by now.
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by skyhighweb1: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2020
Kcdojoto:
What I will do now is that I will change my ATM card pin or probably deactivate it, since I don't have money in the account now because of them, because the app still showing that I am still owing them 17,700 meanwhile 2 days ago it was 16,109 yesterday it was 16,970 today it has increased to 17754, you can imaging how they increase their interest on a daily bases if one defaulted, , and this is what prompt me to clear my debt to avoid at the end the day I will end up using my 18k to pay extra accumulated interest.
If my I should calculate an interest based on what they are charging my 18k from the day they stole it would've gotten up to 36k today while my 8k would've been like 11k by now.
better dat way
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Dianeetdiana(f): 7:09am On Aug 19, 2020
I am currently experiencing similar challenge with Haloocredit. Those guys need to be arrested and prosecuted.

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Holuwatomi: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2020
Got this text message,dont even know who the guy is self and the so called Haloocredit is sending me text.
JEREMIAH got a loan on Haloocredit and its over due 75 days, please help notify for repayment. Thank you.
Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Tbasicme: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2020
Olabode971:

This country is so depleted... if you download any how Loan App, your account will be hacked and d same time u will be duped continuously...

The only term and condition for 2020 is this.

Just try to be Alive.

#2021 is around the corner

#2020 is already sabotaged!!!

Haha grin so who are saboteurs of 2020. Really this year 2020 has been very bad. So many friends lost. May God protect us all

1 Like

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2020
Carbon tho, isn't owned by Nigerians it's an African loan business is that one trustworthy

5 Likes

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
sokoloan is the worst but I showed them they are not as smart as they think. Fraudulent people everywhere. Imagine 50% interest in 10 days.

1 Like

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by mainkendo: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
Tolotun basaka
This things have been in existence for as long as money has been in existence. They just modernized their tools. Their profit margin per loan in a month period is more than 100 %.
They appear at various form. Starting from the electronic gadget sellers on credit to those companies which are not corporate banks but give out loans on credit . The interest rate on annual basis if calculated is more than 200%. Though,just as we must condemn them; they also save lives.
And their interest rate damage is not felt because the money inwhich the loan out is meagre.And the risk of not getting the money back is high as some of their customer might not have to give which explains why the interest rate is high. They gain some and forgo some of the transactions.
In all,I will not advice anybody to use them and even if you want to, do not allow the money to exceed 20000.
Tolotun basaka

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit by AkintundeOGY(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
I think you have to block your atm to stop them from deducting your money then look for a way to track them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker / Twin Baby Boys Dumped In A Canal (Graphic Photos) / Decomposed Body Of Missing Adeyemi College Student Found In Ritualists’ Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.