Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Cotonou International Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cotonou International Airport (7626 Views)

20 Unbelievable Ways Cotonou Is Different From Lagos (Pictures) / Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) / The Proposed MKO Abiola International Airport Osogbo, Osun State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cotonou International Airport by Godtemi: 6:56am On Aug 05, 2020
Teshoma1111:
Is US airports open to non-citizens?

With the situation US is it right now,
No
Re: Cotonou International Airport by Godtemi: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
adeniranfam:

What about germany ??
Yes, very much open, as long as you re going with study visa, Work visa or family reunion visa

Tourist and visit visa is not allowed for now
Re: Cotonou International Airport by adeniranfam(f): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Godtemi:

Yes, very much open, as long as you re going with study visa, Work visa or family reunion visa

Tourist and visit visa is not allowed for now
Okay
Re: Cotonou International Airport by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
adeniranfam:

Waitin dem dey do dere cheesy
grin something dey naija nao.
Re: Cotonou International Airport by olusmarth(m): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Please does anyone fly recently from Germany to cotonou and cotonou to Germany any restrictions please?
Re: Cotonou International Airport by xxpgames: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2020
olusmarth:
Would be coming Fr Germany to cotonou then to Nigeria please do you have any information for me?

What information do you need.

If you flying with a Nigeria passport, would be seamless

You could charter a cab from Cotonou airport to idiroko border

Charter another to lagos city center

1 Like

Re: Cotonou International Airport by evergreen9: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2020
If a person decides to travel from Benin republic, would the travel insurance have to be from a Benin republic based travel insurance agency or can you still use Axa mansard?
Re: Cotonou International Airport by Godtemi: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
evergreen9:
If a person decides to travel from Benin republic, would the travel insurance have to be from a Benin republic based travel insurance agency or can you still use Axa mansard?

Just choose the travel insurance that is accepted by the country embassy.
Axa mansard is a popular insurance that EU countries accept too
Re: Cotonou International Airport by chidchid: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Has Emirates started to fly from Lagos? I see one flight scheduled for today from Lagos to Dubai

Re: Cotonou International Airport by Gokoyer0(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bro, abeg, do you know anywhere convid19 tests can be done in Lagos or it's surrounding?
chidchid:
Has Emirates started to fly from Lagos? I see one flight scheduled for today from Lagos to Dubai

Re: Cotonou International Airport by SESE10: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
No it is not seamless, my hubby came in yesterday after doing covid test in his destination on getting to cotonou he was told the test is invalid that he must do another one before they let them go. he paid 100k CFA for the test. They will do blood and throat test and later collect you Niaja passport telling you to comeback in three days for the result because the result for the throat test doesn't come out instantly unlike the blood. He has just been complaining that he should have just remain in his destination instead of coming. I f you are coming to Nigeria thru Cotonou just hold enough cash.

xxpgames:

What information do you need.

If you flying with a Nigeria passport, would be seamless

You could charter a cab from Cotonou airport to idiroko border

Charter another to lagos city center
Re: Cotonou International Airport by SESE10: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
No it is not seamless, my hubby came in yesterday after doing covid test in his destination on getting to cotonou he was told the test is invalid that he must do another one before they let them go. he paid 100k CFA for the test, they collect dollar, euro and CFA. They will do blood and throat test and later collect you Niaja passport telling you to comeback in three days for the result because the result for the throat test doesn't come out instantly unlike the blood. He has just been complaining that he should have just remain in his destination instead of coming. I f you are coming to Nigeria thru Cotonou just hold enough cash and you have to be very vigilant with your luggages.

olusmarth:
Would be coming Fr Germany to cotonou then to Nigeria please do you have any information for me?
Re: Cotonou International Airport by Alfred2000: 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
xxpgames:

A client of mine staying in Aarhus flew from cotonou 2 weeks ago.

I think just student Visa and resident permit holders are allowed now into Denmark from outside europe
What about china. Is china allowing nigeria passport holders entry into their country?
Re: Cotonou International Airport by Alfred2000: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
xxpgames:
Majority of my clients i booked all flew through cotonou for the past 3 weeks except repatriation flight which is very expensive. But you have to be certain of the countries present immigration policy.

Let me know the country you travelling to and i can confirm the present immigration policy

I’m travelling to china. Please what’s up with them. Can i enter china?
Re: Cotonou International Airport by ashieduplus(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2020
SESE10:
No it is not seamless, my hubby came in yesterday after doing covid test in his destination on getting to cotonou he was told the test is invalid that he must do another one before they let them go. he paid 100k CFA for the test, they collect dollar, euro and CFA. They will do blood and throat test and later collect you Niaja passport telling you to comeback in three days for the result because the result for the throat test doesn't come out instantly unlike the blood. He has just been complaining that he should have just remain in his destination instead of coming. I f you are coming to Nigeria thru Cotonou just hold enough cash and you have to be very vigilant with your luggages.

So his passport was held for 3 days!!! That doesn't make any sense!
Re: Cotonou International Airport by ashieduplus(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2020
SESE10:

One question... Did your husband cross over without the passport or did he wait the 3 days?
Re: Cotonou International Airport by SESE10: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2020
He collected it same day by sorting them.
ashieduplus:

One question... Did your husband cross over without the passport or did he wait the 3 days?
Re: Cotonou International Airport by ashieduplus(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2020
SESE10:
He collected it same day by sorting them.

What!

Lmaooo.

Nigeria has infected them!

1 Like

Re: Cotonou International Airport by Godtemi: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
ashieduplus:

What!

Lmaooo.

Abi now grin
Re: Cotonou International Airport by SESE10: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
When test done at his departure country is negative. Blood test is negative. Why seize the passport.
ashieduplus:

What!

Lmaooo.

Re: Cotonou International Airport by tosynoyl: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Is COVID 19 test required at Cotonou if one is travelling out of the country through Cotonou Airport?

1 Like

Re: Cotonou International Airport by Ifwal: 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
tosynoyl:
Is COVID 19 test required at Cotonou if one is travelling out of the country through Cotonou Airport?
Someone should pls answer this
Re: Cotonou International Airport by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
tosynoyl:

No
Re: Cotonou International Airport by ashieduplus(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Please has anyone come into Nigeria recently through Cotonou?

Anyone with this information?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

280 Killed In Road Crashes During Xmas & New Year Celebrations – FRSC / How To Get Nigerian Birth Certificate From National Population Commission? / Nigeria At Mauritius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.