Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians (7968 Views)

Owerri Is A Glorified Village: Pictures / Enugu Is An Overhyped Village: Pictures/Video / Ghana Becomes Nigeria’s Biggest Trade Partner After Border Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by SLAP44: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kennyking1234:
Someone should post "Alor" hometown of Ngige

Let me look for it, that town is London.

Another big politician has made his villa a paradise, Chris Ngige built multiple roads and a lot of infrastructure in his village at Alor in Anambra state.

7 Likes

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by SLAP44: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
OP, come and continue this thread so thT lalasticlala will move it to front page.

4 Likes

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by SLAP44: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
We need to see Osinbajo village grin

6 Likes

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by successmatters(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
DrGoodman:
Are we sure our leaders come from where they convinced us they came from? If they do, how come that most parts of the country is suffering neglect, insecurity, poverty and diseases, lack of infrastructure and generally a hellhole.

If our leaders cannot show that they care for their immediate communities by their philanthropy even before they rise to positions of authority, chances are that they may not lead well. Let us review the birth places of our high ranking politicians to see what they've been able to do for their people, and see if they deserve to lead the people again. We are going to see the scorecards of many politicians past and present. Presidents and governors, senators and ministers, past and present.

Who have attracted more roads for their villages, more health facilities, more employment opportunities, more economic empowerment, more housing, more schools and the best secure environment.

@OP, my own take on the matter is that a lot of people from other parts of Nigeria don't understand what development means. It's only in Igboland that people feel the need to develop their towns and neighboring communities because they know they will always return to the same village each festive season, Christmas, Easter, marriages and burials and every other occasions.

In Anambra state, the governors make sure that each community is connected by another community, the whole of the south east is on a massive development push which is ongoing now.

I also noticed that other tribes in the sw and north don't bother to develop their immediate communities. The south south also develops their communities, I was in Akpabio home village and was impressed.

5 Likes

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by successmatters(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
SLAP44:

Let me look for it, that town is London.

Another big politician has made his villa a paradise, Chris Ngige built multiple roads and a lot of infrastructure in his village at Alor in Anambra state.

Not only Alor, all the surrounding towns are highly developed.

7 Likes

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by successmatters(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
SLAP44:

The best president Nigeria has ever produced, the only one with a PHD.

I agree with this statement. We just didn't know what we had till he stepped down, and he warned us that we are about to enter into the hands of hungry power seekers with nothing but empty promises.

3 Likes

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
SLAP44:
@ Saicrumam, come and see grin

I have seen.
And to them he is a true nationalist of the Yoruba nation, while in truth he is selfish and greedy.

2 Likes

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by edoairways: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
DrGoodman:

Does GEJ have a PHd?
Yes even Obj does too

2 Likes

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by SLAP44: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2020
successmatters:

Not only Alor, all the surrounding towns are highly developed.

I was in Ojoto and the place is like a city estate. Those people can build!

4 Likes

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by ThatFairGuy1: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Tinubus charity must begin from home ,osogbogbogbo grin grin
Nothing as such in Oshogbo. NO SLUM IN OSHOGBO.
Besides, that's not Orisumbare(Orisumbare is a market, modern market as that. Is there any traces of mkt in that ur purported sumbare picture?).
LIES KILL YOU ALL THERE

1 Like

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by ThatFairGuy1: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2020
DrGoodman:

Myn.d44
No wahala. We go rest. It doesn't change the fact that you're a mumu man for that misleading post

Response.
You're mature and guided by posting negativity about particular tribe right
DrGoodman
Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by DrGoodman: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2020
SLAP44:
OP, come and continue this thread so thT lalasticlala will move it to front page.

I am back, all the insults and bad pictures flooding the thread were not necessary. We should comport ourselves well in a public forum.
Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by DrGoodman: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

No wahala. We go rest. It doesn't change the fact that you're a mumu man for that misleading post

You should learn to be mature in a public forum as this one, getting emotional and using foul language shows your state of mental health. Please be guided.
Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by DrGoodman: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2020
This is the palace of Chief Obafemi Awolowo in Ikenne, Ogun state. Chief Awolowo was a front line politician in the South west and was a federal minister in Nigeria in the early seventies.

1 Like

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by DrGoodman: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2020
This is OPIC estate in Ikenne Ogun state, a big housing scheme.

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by DrGoodman: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2020
Inside Ikenne

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by mbos: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Yebosola:

Op are u sure? I thought there is no brown roof houses in Alaigbo? grin grin grin

but not enough to form a Republic
Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by duncun: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by DrGoodman: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
duncun:
Does tinubu visit his old folks in that home town at all?

From the information we got the last time, he never visits his home village. He seems to have gotten used to living in Lagos. Some people said he failed to return, even when his mother died in Iragbiji and he refused to to participate in the burial as it will mean he will travel to Iragbiji.

2 Likes

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by anungangampu: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Lol.. I predict this tread to reach page 50 before sunday

1 Like

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by duncun: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by DrGoodman: 5:38am On Aug 04, 2020
David Mark was a senate president in Nigeria for about 8 years, and in all the 8 years he seems not to have done enough to alleviate the condition of his home village. We couldn't find enough evidence that he did much apart from the new church he built and donated to his community.

David Mark should try and attract roads and other infrastructure to his home town.

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by DrGoodman: 5:48am On Aug 04, 2020
SLAP44:
We need to see Osinbajo village grin

Do you know the name of the home town of Nigerria's current Vice President?
Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by DrGoodman: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bighead9:
This is Onitsha angry grin grin grin grin.
That is not the onitsha I know.
Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by Bighead9: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
DrGoodman:

That is not the onitsha I know.

More pictures of Onitsha. grin grin

You can Google the pictures to verify and if you need more pictures of Onitsha, let me know. I'll gladly post them here. grin grin grin angry grin

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by DrGoodman: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
DrGoodman:

Can someone help us here?
Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by Obalatule: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
DrGoodman:

Can someone help us here?
Ikenne and it's a massive village grin

1 Like

Re: Village pictures of Nigeria's Biggest politicians by SLAP44: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
DrGoodman:

The pretender is from Okenne.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Sues Pointblank News For N10 Billion / Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar / Evidence Showing SS And SE Senators Killing Lagos Calabar Rail Project--vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.