Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention (34088 Views)

Fathers Day: Phillip Shaibu Leads Altar Boys During Celebration / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by adekolaelect(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2020
Suaib why are you deploying PDP strategies campaign system which had never yield any meaningful outcome since 2014? Go back to the filed Grassroots and Oban canvas for more votes .Interviews and Insults can not win election for you. Some praise singers that are celebrating you now will find something else ,somewhere else and somebody else to follow to achieve their aims and objective of be a opposition members/followers .

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by fergie001: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
People get mouth o...........Kai
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Indispensable85(m): 12:44am On Jul 31, 2020
No responsible son insults the father in public. If truly your father needs medical attention then you need psychiatric attention.
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by ospido: 12:53am On Jul 31, 2020
iyofason:
Oshiomhole is my father also but I will not denigrate him. Philip is a recalcitrant who we have rejected in Edo North. And September 19th is their, Obaseki inclusive, political funeral. PDP is Egypt to Edo State, which we will on no account return to. POI is our next governor, the Promised Land

Dey there dey make mouth �
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 31, 2020
donnie:
Na wa o shocked

But come o... Those of you who knew Adams Oshiomole when he was Labour Union leader; did you ever imagine he would become the type of man he is today?

People change!

Don't underestimate the ruggedness of union activism o.

The brutality required for union politics no be here ... the NURTW in Ibadan holds that great city hostage. If they start their violence, all business activities are suspended. Guns, machetes, spikes, clubs and jazz are brandished freely.
Even the political gladiators resort to the unions when it's time for gubernatorial elections.

In summary, Oshiomhole was a smooth talker in public while he was in the NLC, but in reality, this is who he is.
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by TooGod247(m): 1:53am On Jul 31, 2020
any time is see adams it remain me of one IndecentStar in my area, back den in my university , but now dey man is a pastor,

1 Like

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by ZooOga: 2:20am On Jul 31, 2020
non-witty political party switcher has nothing to say about improving the lives of the ppl of Edo. sad
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by chatinent: 2:22am On Jul 31, 2020
You mean a Vet. Doctor?
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Maliqcious: 5:54am On Jul 31, 2020
adecz:
grin grin

What he needs is psychiatric, not
medical attention.

The negative events affecting his
political & marital affairs is enough to
bring down an iroko tree.

When person kolo, na him people dey
chop the embarrassment!! grin grin grin
do you what mental health means at all?
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Agazia10: 6:17am On Jul 31, 2020
This is a smart way of addressing ill manner of a person whom you ones look up to or that has been of help to you in the time past. For real Osho needs a medical attention.
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Giverz: 6:19am On Jul 31, 2020
When no known project was commissioned in 4years by you & Obaseki. I don't see you in Edo govt house come next administration. My take!
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by favour32(m): 6:21am On Jul 31, 2020
smirn:

shut up your smelling mouth. Phillip should be ashamed of himself. What he will reap in future will be far more than these insultd to Oshomole. Shame to him , so you realized he is your father, your blinded eyes are beginning to open. You see how ungrateful you are Philip? Oshomole is now your Campaign focal point. You and your governor Obaseki has failed woefully. Look at all your useless campaign posters filtering airport road that was constructed by Oshomole, tell me one road you constructed and commissioned in Edo state for four years? It's obvious you have nothing good to campaign with but you should be assured that something worst than these insult to a man who brought development to Edo state will befall you soonest.
You are a product of a toxic background!
So,the resultant effects of absorption of behavioral toxicity, that is what you displayed in your low I.Q write up.
If you were intelligent, which I doubt,you would argue constructively but not with your street urchin_like vitriolics displayed.
I nor be your mate.
You can never achieve what I have achieved in a life time.
You will continue to suffer, except you change from insulting people.
The more you insult people, the more your pains and suffering will continue to increase.
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by iyofason: 6:35am On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=ospido post=92286501]

Dey there dey make mouth �

On that day, after the election is won by POI, Iwill remind you of your post.
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by ThatFairGuy1: 6:43am On Jul 31, 2020
[s]
osazsky:
a fool that didn't pay us salaries and pension for 12 month meanwhile he was giving kabaka 200m every month just because he is an agbero godforbid Edo state workers can not afford to go back to their vomit.meanwhile I got my salary last weekend even before fg paid .don't contbute on matters u know nothing of Benin is our land we own the land.stop typing from osun state
[/s]
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by oyeb15: 6:50am On Jul 31, 2020
He has lost more votes by his silly talk. Sometimes in politics, its beta to talk less and ignore.
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by akezn: 7:46am On Jul 31, 2020
The same way he allowed Obaseki to campaign for himself during the last election and didnt follow him around like a lifeless sheep. Una dey try o.

Qquote author=engineerboat post=92281082]

Then let oshi-omo-ole allow Ize Yam to campaign and stop following him about like lifeless sheep[/quote]
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Aroka72(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2020
Oshomole with his supporting and opposing cohorts are expired drugs that will only worsen the state's lot.

What we need is a new sociopolitical Vanguard and fresh pragmatic economical agenda.

Neither of the above groups will deliver a better Edo State.

God save Edo State.
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by millionboi2: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2020
ionsman:
If Shaibu can turn against Oshiomhole, then fear humans. Tueh!
that is politics
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2020
INFACT ALL POLITICAL PARTY NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION FOR REAL... I hope there will not be blood sheared
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by donnie(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2020
brightdestiny96:

Don't underestimate the ruggedness of union activism o.

The brutality required for union politics no be here ... the NURTW in Ibadan holds that great city hostage. If they start their violence, all business activities are suspended. Guns, machetes, spikes, clubs and jazz are brandished freely.
Even the political gladiators resort to the unions when it's time for gubernatorial elections.

In summary, Oshiomhole was a smooth talker in public while he was in the NLC, but in reality, this is who he is.

Hmm... Very insightful.
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by whizzler: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2020
thaprofit88:

So you think it is only road construction that is development? How old are you sef?
So you mean you honestly cannot point to any of obaseki’s achievements even if it is right in front of you daily? Smh

Am only pained he Obaseki allowed himself to be drawn into this needless fight with his benefactor. Agreed, Oshiomhole may helave been overbearing but my he should not have gone this way. He kept saying they were asking him to share money but has not pin pointed any instance. Philip Shuaibu is supposed to douse the tension is the one fuelling it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Blaze232(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2020
Eyaaaa
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by wink2015(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Then send Oshiomole quickly to the REHAB !

That is where he should belong the roadside corn eater.
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by maridrug(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
donnie:
Na wa o shocked

But come o... Those of you who knew Adams Oshiomole when he was Labour Union leader; did you ever imagine he would become the type of man he is today?

People change!
Osho is not changing but a revelation of his true identity.
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by donnie(m): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
maridrug:

Osho is not changing but a revelation of his true identity.

I seem to agree.
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by Charly68: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
Your benefactor needs urgent medical attention! We shall soon know if this is true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by favor914: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
favour32:

Even you, if you dey him position,wetin you go do?
Easier said than done.
Not everyone has Judas tendencies, and is a traitor like Obaseki & this clown shaibu, Akinwumi Ambode bowed out honorably.
Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by ospido: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=iyofason post=92289315][/quote]

Where you wan pass?

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by ospido: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
favor914:
Not everyone has Judas tendencies, and is a traitor like Obaseki & this clown shaibu, Akinwumi Ambode bowed out honorably.

We hear you
Desperados.

Re: Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention by adecz: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
Stop writing English in your language!! sad sad

Maliqcious:
do you what mental health means at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi: Failure To Electronically Transmit Results Nullifies Presidential Election / Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno / Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.