Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG (12925 Views)

Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads / Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians / Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
This story is getting stale.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by Peacefuluz(f): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by ednut1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sahara reporters again. A disgrace like their oga Sowore
Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by Advocate500: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Now I believe Jackson ude allegation on stolen crude by ABBA kyari and formal GMD of nnpc.avert Kor reverse ni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
Politicians cannot do without big businessmen.

They actually sold the oil but them credit other accounts. Perhaps this guy was not given his share.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by dozymars(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
Diverting the peoples attention.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by writeprof(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
Story for the gods! Distraction, diversion, digression. Let the Reps tell us more!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by OBku4(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Gabe427:
The above doesn't even make any sense
It all a scam

Here's what not a scam Ethereum smart contract get started today you could be rich witha lil hardwork

Lolzz. Ponzi man grin
Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by Enyimbamercedes: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by frog12: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
i thought samano company are whistleblowers on 48 milion barrels stolen by nnpc management.
who dey lie ?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by CioAngels(f): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
Who is telling the truth here. I want to believe SAMANO the whistle blower as NNPC wants to play cover-up style for the billions of petroluem product they stole and sold to China without paying the government. Why did NNPC muted their brains until SAMANO exposed them. Thieves,that's who Nigerian leaders are. Who will probe them when Nigeria is on auto stop with everybody and nobody is the president. When Sowore said Revolution Now he hurled into prison. What could be more of a Revolution Now than all this that the leasders are now calling for. With all the shame, disgrace vampire nature they are showing by exposing dirty habit of stealing is now more than Sowore Revolution Now. Chinese government executed bribe takers but in Nigeria the thieveing politicians are the ones that will be executing themselves by the powers of Nigerian deities. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Gabe427:
The above doesn't even make any sense
It all a scam

Here's what not a scam Ethereum smart contract get started today you could be rich witha lil hardwork
Ponzi
Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by Gabe427: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Ponzi

I found out it hard for people to join smarts contract bit this thing is just like bit coin a 100%safe
I'm no shady dealer am a student
Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by Gabe427: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
OBku4:

Lolzz. Ponzi man grin

Haba now I'm a student this is my Hussle it legit by all means it how I survived lock down

I'm not promising overnight money it small cash
That could amount big if you find people to buy Ethereum it simple if your interested
Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by Reference(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Can any independent agency verify all these claims and how come the public is just getting to know about this several years after it all started. What has prompted the revelations.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by BTCog: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2020
Damage Control.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by itzjaiz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
DSS operative shot dead teenager Who tried to rescue a drunk man.

Some residents of Sharp corner community in Nasarawa State on Tuesday expressed dissatisfaction against the alleged killing of a young man in the area.

A young man identified as Kingsley was allegedly shot dead by DSS operative from FCT Command.

We learnt Kingsley was trying to rescue a drunk man found close to a shop opposite the DSS quarters, sharp corner mararaba.

The deceased tried to resuscitate him but was quizzed by the DSS operative instead.

However it lead to an argument. Despite his glaring innocence, the DSS operative have refused to let him go. He chased after him to Ebenezer Primary School and shot him from behind.

A witness, who pleaded for anonymity, told CW that everything happened in a flash.

“I and some others who were at a provision shop saw what was happening and quickly explained to the DSS operative that Kingsley was only trying to help the drunk man.

CW gathered that one of the DSS operative allegedly shot a youth simply identified as Kingsley from behind.

Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Reference:
Can any independent agency verify all these claims and how come the public is just getting to know about this several years after it all started. What has prompted the revelations.
The demand for 5% whistles blowing fees
Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by earnit1: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
ohhh
Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by tempest01(m): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
Paid Image laundering when there is a trail of evidence to.show the theft of billions of dollars by a few people. This one is for gullible Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by chatinent: 2:21am On Jul 31, 2020
At last, the money will be siphoned. Why should I worry.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by awa(m): 4:43am On Jul 31, 2020
And NNPC needed to wait for the SAMANO guys to go public before they come out to inform people of their good work... What a damage control tactic. Only in 9ja
Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by saajus: 6:08am On Jul 31, 2020
There is no smoke without fire. Forget Ramirez issue with the US Govt, let's deal with this matter. He was indicted not convicted. I am suspecting they are trying to cover up cos of late Abba Kyari involvement.

How will a scammer boldly come out to make demands. Something is fishy. Our investigative journalists should get to work.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:21am On Jul 31, 2020
Gabe427:

I found out it hard for people to join smarts contract bit this thing is just like bit coin a 100%safe
I'm no shady dealer am a student
I didn't say you're shady, you're simply one of the many people who are ill-informed about this.
Smart contracts are apps built on the Ethereum network. Any contract can be built on the network. They're using big grammar to deceive people. I've been trading bitcoin for 4 years now and I take out time to read before I buy any coin. This one is just a ponzi scheme built on the Ethereum contract, and like all ponzi schemes it'll eventually fail. I sincerely hope your funds are not in the system when it fails
Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by OBku4(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Gabe427:

Haba now I'm a student this is my Hussle it legit by all means it how I survived lock down

I'm not promising overnight money it small cash
That could amount big if you find people to buy Ethereum it simple if your interested

grin grin

They never give up
Been there, done that

All d best bro
Re: NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG by zoomzoom(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=GeoandSonsHub post=92280385]How?? Abi Hushpuppi is still throwing work from Chicago grin

For NNPC to avert this amount, they have stolen More in Billions $$$. Those guys don't deal in Millions].

Believe this AKAMU DEFENCE and you will believe EVERYTHING.

How come we NEVER HEARD OF THIS until they GUYS sued for their whisteblower percentage?.

It is obvious that THIS guys blew the whistle on the crude theft and OUR RESIDENT THIEVES did a DOUBLE WAMMY on them..SOLD and SHARED EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE WHISTLEBLOWE'S PERCENTAGE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan: When You Sell Your Vote, You Sell Your Freedom / Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States / IBB: The Real Reason I Annulled June 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.