Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used (6110 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by LiveTimesNG: 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lady weeps, says she has 40 days to live because her Nigerian boyfriend has used her for money rituals (Watch viral video)

Read details in link below...

https://livetimesng.com/lady-weeps-says-she-has-40-days-to-live-because-her-nigerian-boyfriend-has-used-her-for-money-rituals-watch-viral-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1zAgkSzIR8

1 Share

Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by ollymooreagain: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2020
You will not die than to live in Jesus mighty name (amen)

6 Likes

Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by XXXXTENTACION: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by thorpido(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
She's ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Martinez39s(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bunkum.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by UDUJ(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
I could not concentrate on the video because of the buckets of delux paint she put on her face in the form of make up undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Eyah

1 Like

Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
Evil men have dominated the society and even here in Nairaland.it is well

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Agboki: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
Na play she dey,I no believe nonsense.
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
N for nonsense
When he's giving you dick and money you're enjoying it and now you will have to face the consequences sad
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Parablesonmarble: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Person wey dem use dey put wig and makeup? If dem use u, u no need cry us a river before we know.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by HomerTimpson: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
LIE!
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Hades2016(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Yoruba boys don use dis one grin grin.. Yoruba boys and blood money be like 5/6 grin grin grin
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Slynation(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
Keep ynash one place you said NO.....
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Ayemileto(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2020
grin

I no understand the language used in the video, but I think is Igbo.

Also, the video is 35 minutes long, which is too long for a normal watch and pass video shocked

Finally, OPs blog is not fully responsive. It overflows the screen on my mobile phone. This is probably caused by an element with improper width. Probably the YouTube element.

As for the title, rituals don't work. And nobody can use anybody.

If she dies in 40 days time, its not because of any ritual, but because her time on earth is up.

If her time is not up, then nothing will happen to her.
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by kiddkash(m): 12:21am On Jul 31, 2020
you ware not the first neither will you be the last.

its a fact
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Bluntguy: 3:42am On Jul 31, 2020
Why weeping? When you die, come out and kill him back, simple.

1 Like

Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by olu77(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2020
She can raise money for her funeral on GoFundMe in advance and enjoy the 40 days left. That's what you get when you follow yahoo boys because of what you see. On the other consideration this is what you get when you believe in fake prophecies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2020
Fear kills more than the reality

1 Like

Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Dande55: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2020
Men are the problem we have in the world.
Killings will never end cos these evil creatures are still dominating the earth
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Temysteve(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2020
The guy don use her roll over.
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Craig24: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2020
Ayemileto:
grin

I no understand the language used in the video, but I think is Igbo.

Also, the video is 35 minutes long, which is too long for a normal watch and pass video shocked

Finally, OPs blog is not fully responsive. It overflows the screen on my mobile phone. This is probably caused by an element with improper width. Probably the YouTube element.

If she dies in 40 days time, its not because of any ritual, but because her time on earth is up.

There's are things beyond the physical.
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Graysons: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2020
Ayemileto:
grin

I no understand the language used in the video, but I think is Igbo

That's a Ghanaian language, I believe the lady in question is a Ghanaian. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2020
I'm sure na one pastor tell you say you have few days to die say your boyfriend have used you for money ritual.
the person wey see this vision for you should also help you out na.

but this really funny, when your boyfriend was spending money on you, you were shouting he is a rich guy, he is taking care of me, you insulted legit hustlers because your boyfriend is rich now you realize you were the sauce of his money you want help right.

don't worry God will help you, since he has been exposed that he used you for money ritual, na unless no be real pastor see the vision for you because their is nothing God cannot do.

every woman wants a rich guy, that's cool but trust me a legit guy who made his money will never spend money unnecessarily with a girl who wasn't there when he has nothing.

some women no get sense, you met a guy he is rich he spend money any how for you, he doesn't know much about you but you think it is love, you never tried to know the sauce of his money, you are busy enjoying a guy money because say na you be him mama. and you have checked yourself you no say your attitude no good, you are a slay Quee and the guy no care he is busy spending money on you, my sister na you be the money wey him dey spend, you are eating your life.
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by shawnfamous(m): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2020
Parablesonmarble:
Person wey dem use dey put wig and makeup? If dem use u, u no need cry us a river before we know.
she dey try slay till the last day Na..

1 Like

Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Apination(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
She's speaking Twi for those wondering about the language. Ghana buggers are into Sakawa or ritual sacrifices mainly. It's the reality there and most of them know it. A popular pastor in Ghana died from trying to free one of those Sakawa boys some years ago and it made the news. Erigga don talk am "No date girl when yahoo boy dump" e get why undecided
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
Can't she pray and laugh at death. Abi tell her to go MFM for deliverance.
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by merieam16(f): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
Let her start praying 4 forgiveness so she can make heaven.
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by hashtagged(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
I think she was probably used well after all this is the best kinda use you can put ladies for. She should feel honoured. grin
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by Sierusvirus(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
She deserves what she gets
Re: Lady Weeps, Says She Has 40 Days To Live Because Her Nigerian Boyfriend Has Used by paulolee(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2020
seriously??

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Break-up And Splitting Up(time Apart)? / Ermmmmmmm Its Official Onila Is No More A Virgin. / Can You Eat This Cake of a Nake-d Lady Showing Her Puss-y?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.