Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,470 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? (3368 Views)

I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by fineboynl(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
I'm beginning to hate it already. women run from me when I'm coming towards theirs direction. I'm very quite and handsome guy. I dress really good and mind my business. I don't talk with people. and I think God has a reason for my kind of behavior because women would have been too much in my life. women both young and old are very quick to like me for the very first time of seeing me. but because t I'm very quite and have little interest in making friends or talking with people and as a result of that the little interest they showed to come close to me turns to hate and envy.

example is when I am coming from destince I pretend if i haven't seen them before approaching they tend to quickly disappeared even before I get even closer. most time they think I feel too big to associate with them. but it's all wrong I tried as much as possible to stay away from trouble and controversies. humans are very difficult especially women to alline with without controversy.

I am not a pussy nigga. I don't fancy the benefits of any shit of that. I always feel it will end in regrets and waste of time.

they run when they see me approaching. they gossip and talk about me. today one girl was say this while I pass by that if she have a friend like me. even if she has client's. she said e get as how them de take do am.

my nature is just what is keeping me away from them. I know many girls who turned to enemy just because I didn't play along.

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
You need to work on your grammar.

8 Likes

Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
for ladies to start running when they see must have to do with ur physical appearance cheesy weda u consider urself handsome or not.just sit one of these ladies down who always run from u and ask why her why does she and other ladies run from u.If u bring her into ur confidence she will tell u

4 Likes

Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by hisgrace090: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Try and marry one and remain the way you are and enjoy latter.

Distraction pays not!
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by fineboynl(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
type in hurry. I have tried to edit
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Be deceiving yourself up and down,you better watch yourself very well to know what makes ladies run away from you.mtcheww

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by Humanoid01(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2020
Baba, this your English nor fine o.

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
The elders grin
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by HomerTimpson: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
The elders grin
LMAO only the elders can settle this,mean while dude maybe low key gay
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by DaddyRochie1642: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2020
To Slap this Poster just dey hungry me,

Oga focus on Only yourself before anyone else,.. your personal happiness first before you'll start thinking about what fools think and say about you,...as long as none of them contribute to putting 3 square meals on your table, none of them contribute towards paying any of your Bills,...why should you care about any MO.RON's Opinions about you.

I hope you're not the type thats easily BRAINWASHED??

4 Likes

Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
That's the story of every good looking introverted guy.
You gotta learn to live with it.
I understand the stuck up attitude towards you,but it's really strange the way they bolt away like flash at the sight of you grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by merieam16(f): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Zzor:
Be deceiving yourself up and down,you better watch yourself very well to know what makes ladies run away from you.mtcheww
Lolz
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by merieam16(f): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Op stop worry urself over notin, try as much as possible 2 make frd with one of those girls so as to get information y dey dont want to associate with u.
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by Goldencheese(m): 5:05am On Jul 31, 2020
My best answer.
Thanks
DaddyRochie1642:
To Slap this Poster just dey hungry me,

Oga focus on Only yourself before anyone else,.. your personal happiness first before you'll start thinking about what fools think and say about you,...as long as none of them contribute to putting 3 square meals on your table, none of them contribute towards paying any of your Bills,...why should you care about any MO.RON's Opinions about you.

I hope you're not the type thats easily BRAINWASHED??
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by fineboynl(m): 7:31am On Jul 31, 2020
merieam16:
Op stop worry urself over notin, try as much as possible 2 make frd with one of those girls so as to get information y dey dont want to associate with u.
it look like you didn't read it up. they usually come close at first which I do not appreciate. I don't play along. after that their confident dead and tried avoid face to face contact with me. they avoid greet contact as much as possible.

although some do not care. but plenty of them try avoiding as soon as possible.
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by Jiva: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Guy I will be plain with u.... Have u considered if u have body or mouth odour?

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by femi4: 8:12am On Jul 31, 2020
fineboynl:
I'm beginning to hate it already. women run from me when I'm coming towards theirs direction. I'm very quite and handsome guy. I dress really good and mind my business. I don't talk with people. and I think God has a reason for my kind of behavior because women would have been too much in my life. women both young and old are very quick to like me for the very first time of seeing me. but because t I'm very quite and have little interest in making friends or talking with people and as a result of that the little interest they showed to come close to me turns to hate and envy.

example is when I am coming from destince I pretend if i haven't seen them before approaching they tend to quickly disappeared even before I get even closer. most time they think I feel too big to associate with them. but it's all wrong I tried as much as possible to stay away from trouble and controversies. humans are very difficult especially women to alline with without controversy.

I am not a pussy nigga. I don't fancy the benefits of any shit of that. I always feel it will end in regrets and waste of time.

they run when they see me approaching. they gossip and talk about me. today one girl was say this while I pass by that if she have a friend like me. even if she has client's. she said e get as how them de take do am.

my nature is just what is keeping me away from them. I know many girls who turned to enemy just because I didn't play along.
Horrible grammar. Concentrate on your studies

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by Haywhymido(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2020
fineboynl:
it look like you didn't read it up. they usually come close at first which I do not appreciate. I don't play along. after that their confident dead and tried avoid face to face contact with me. they avoid greet contact as much as possible.

although some do not care. but plenty of them try avoiding as soon as possible.
Snub that is the answer. They expect you to greet them first and be cheerful next time you people meet. If you want you can start doing that. But be rest assured you will get worn out by their way of life/drama. My 2cents keep snubbing them except you feel anything for any of them. Introverts can never match the efforts of Extroverts socially.

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by joeyzasa(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2020
guy no follow all these rubbish talks here, the laws of society don bend many men to it will that is why these bitches can manipulate many of us & make men miserable.

go on YouTube subscribe to far from average channel the guy to teach to the true thing you dey lack on being the real man that command respect.

also search for ubanji on NL to learn about redpill so you can control any bitch yo want for yourself man.

follow with one mind bro no look back.
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by Kranediggy(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2020
This happens to me too, girls will want us to play along, maybe 'cause of our looks and then plunge one into mess, but God pass 'em...
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by sacajawea: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
If she has money and wants to be Friends, I am Down
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by SavageResponse(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2020
aaaaabbbbbccccc:

grin
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by IamPlato(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2020
the moment a guy says he is handsome i know he is ugly, no be you go tell us say you handsome na we go tell you say you handsome
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by Fanuchi007: 8:36am On Apr 17, 2021
go to shiloh or visit T.B joshua
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by Duplexxx: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2021
Change your perfume
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by Mystery9(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2021
Bros na so women dey. If you no send them na war o!!! Just keep calm and marry your own wife someday.
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by SPLENDID25(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2021
joeyzasa:
guy no follow all these rubbish talks here, the laws of society don bend many men to it will that is why these bitches can manipulate many of us & make men miserable.

go on YouTube subscribe to far from average channel the guy to teach to the true thing you dey lack on being the real man that command respect.

also search for[b] ubanji[/b] on NL to learn about redpill so you can control any bitch yo want for yourself man.

follow with one mind bro no look back.
wtf, ubunja, come and see oh! ubanji ko dbanj ni.
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by ubunja(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
SPLENDID25:
wtf, ubunja, come and see oh! ubanji ko dbanj ni.
smh they stay misspelling that name
Re: Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming? by Onyi22(f): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] / She Said I Should Stop Calling Her At Night / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.