Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Easy N15,000 To Anyone That Can Do This. **closed** - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easy N15,000 To Anyone That Can Do This. **closed** (286 Views)

Discover How To Make N15,000 Daily / I Need An Investment Website For N15,000 / Own A Website/blog For N15,000 Only. Free ".com.ng" Domain Included! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy N15,000 To Anyone That Can Do This. **closed** by mrcommonsense(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
I need someone to write short reviews about 100 about a particular brand.
Each review must be different and must focus on the niche of the brand.
They must be personal reviews(recommendations).
They can be very short as 50 words or longer it totally depends on you.
You have 5 days to finish this.
I can even pay per 25 reviews you write so as to give you confidence to write more.
Bonus is available for good work.
Bulk reviews must be submitted in text form(.txt) or Microsoft word format.

If you're interested send me a mail via nairaland and i'll respond quickly.
Please describe the reason for messaging and how you can do the job well. Don't just send a message with "Hi" cos i won't even respond.
Re: Easy N15,000 To Anyone That Can Do This. **closed** by Teknoteableblog: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
i can do the job, am a freelancer and has been doing this for a while

(1) (Reply)

Firstdevlab Celebrates Nigeria At 60 / ASTRA Pro Wordpress Theme Free Donload / Platform To Receive Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.