Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs (31202 Views)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians / Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Chimok: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
sulaimania2003:
Ungrateful set of people .Why you all creating issues every where .Now,imagine those that just complete Nysc programme protesting for permanent payment of their allowances.
Very stupid reasoning by u

2 Likes

Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Chimok: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
SavageResponse:
Some of these people don't actually go to work but they will also be here screaming for money thet did not work for
u sound as if u 're d one paying them. Quite envious
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by ItswellMike: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ok.
Pay them thier stipends.
Why didn't the Government discharge them after two year?
The answer is simple...... 2019 elections
IamWonderful:
I don't really understand why Npower are so bitter, you were told that the program is just two years, but when you got there, you relaxed and think you have gotten to your destination, it is quiet an eyesore.

1 Like

Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by azimuthally: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
This woman is a disaster to humanity with a stony heart. She needs to be sacked urgently.
But unfortunately, she may be a political mistress!!
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by ojogbengasamuel: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
This is thesame greed that swallowed hushpuppi.the program is just two years and some already used 3yrs9month and you are still complaining. habba!!

1 Like

Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by ubcandid(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
It's clear Gov't can't retain them. Impossible. But my interest is what that woman is doing with the already budget sum and how come she got an easy waiver when she was probed as regards the palliative funds. The northerners are protecting their own. How much billions was claimed to be expended during the lockdown... Boggling sum... And still she's sitting on peoples wages. Imagine!! The senate are in cahoot with her.
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by AgainstIslam(f): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Chimok:
Very confortable statement. extremely brilliant. Go get ur award

angryangryangry
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by talk2docee: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
God bless my brother.... what an epic response!!!

ekene101:
Are you part of the program for you to know it adds nothing to the economy,in my PPA,they have only 2 permanent teachers(principal and v.p) we n-power are the ones doing all the jobs of main teachers,we go to work everyday and even get queried when you don't come for a day,we set and Mark exam scripts, prepare dossiers and broad sheets, share results etc
I am even the secretary to my principal,I go to the state capital to submit monthly returns and photocopies of time book at ministry of education. I spend 350 to and from work daily for 5days,I was taking 3subjects at a time from ss1 to 3 untill other batch B's came,I don't get paid any extra money,we currently have over a thousand students due to closure of ice in the state. so please don't generalize on something you know nothing about. we just rounded up exams before the Nationwide shutdown, results are yet to be compiled,ss3 are yet to write their ssce,how will they cope without tutoring before then? not everyone in Nigeria is not showing up at their PPA'S, some persons in same state with me got posted to different lga from ours and they spend over 4k weekly to and from PPA'S, stipend are paid third week of another month, sometimes 2 to 3months after most of the volunteers with families have incurred debts,tell me how can one save from such meagre amount that comes once in 6 to 7 weeks or 2 to 3months. if you have someone in your family or around you not going to PPA and eating free money, speak about them and never generalize. let's be civil with our ways of thinking.
NB: Graduates who are working are not good for employment but militants and unrepentant boko harams are paid monthly for doing nothing,can you see how senseful you are.

1 Like

Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by charlesucheh(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Typical Nigerians, before they accepted the job, they were told it is temporary. It will last for 2yrs. They accepted, 4yrs down the line, government that brought them in, now said, okay, it is enough.
The beneficiaries then forgot the initial agreement and start abusing the government.
Your statement only shows how alien you are to all of these..
if you don't know, ask questions.
so, what about the batch B devices? or that isn't part of the agreement too?
not paying their stipends as at when due isn't too?
you are just a sallah RAM who just wants to belong.

1 Like

Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by charlesucheh(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
Kingpele:
Sorry for whatever inconveniences yjou guys are passing through but I thought it has the duration of two years... Correct me if am wrong, but I think they could have saved most of their salaries, so that they can use it to start up something in future... But the face of this woman looks very mean or even wicked, she might be very stingy as well...
so they should return back to the street as unemployed youths ahbi!
shouldn't this be an avenue to reduce that statistics?
do you even think at all! bringing your own fellow youths down, while politicians Robb the country without you even gaining access to the road that leads to the villa...
you are a MUMU MAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by kudinkarfe: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Typical Nigerians, before they accepted the job, they were told it is temporary. It will last for 2yrs. They accepted, 4yrs down the line, government that brought them in, now said, okay, it is enough.
The beneficiaries then forgot the initial agreement and start abusing the government.
Which one come be your own. A typical Nigerian, he's not happy with these guys demanding their share of national cake but he is not saying anything when politicians are sharing yam
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by SincerePet: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Are you lazy to read their various comments. Majority not talking about their exit but money being owed to them by the Ministry of Disaster.
Some 5 months arrears.I heard June stipend has not been paid but July has ended.It's quite unfortunate.
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by WHITELIGHTER: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
SincerePet:

Are you lazy to read their various comments. Majority not talking about their exit but money being owed to them by the Ministry of Disaster.
Some 5 months arrears.I heard June stipend has not been paid but July has ended.It's quite unfortunate.

Don't mind that ignorant mumu who just wanna type trash....they don't know what's on ground but want to comment and join the crowd

2 Likes

Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by osazsky(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
I dont know what is wrong with our youth. N power is an unemployment palative for 2 years.after 2 years freshers are admitted.now u got enlisted into the program since 2016.thats 4 years.you are obstructing other new coopers from benefiting. Ungrateful idiots everywhere

1 Like

Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Anita987: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
https://freebitco.in/?r=38533295
Is a site were u earn free Bitcoin for every free roll u make, u get btc0.00000019 satoshi and there are other features to earn more.. it is real and you can Google it and see for yourself..
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by osazsky(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
kudinkarfe:

Which one come be your own. A typical Nigerian, he's not happy with these guys demanding their share of national cake but he is not saying anything when politicians are sharing yam
they are blocking others.500 thousand beneficiaries have to leave first so that we can absorb another fresh 500 thousand ungrateful lazy youths.fuuukk off
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by sulaimania2003(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Chimok:
Very stupid reasoning by u
Like seriously? Sorry,I don't argue with unreasonable people. You have nothing to lose.
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by sulaimania2003(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
femmyapson:
They are owning them salary
I hope they get paid on time .It is unfair to owe them .

1 Like

Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Iddfx: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mysticwebb:
No truth from Nigerian politicians.common man can never have anything they deserve.they promise to permanent them if buhari wins election.and this govt.keeps boasting of employing 500k ppl.when even small countries like guinea bisau is given jobs Nigeria is busy sacking ppl
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by osazsky(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
sulaimania2003:

I hope they get paid on time .It is unfair to owe them .
who is paying them.they have been removed from the 2 years unemployment palative which lasted for 4 years .they should be grateful.after I finish my nysc in 2006 federal gov stopped my payment.till date nysc have refused to pay me.u know y? Cus it was a one year program.who did this to Africans. Always trying to bend the rules just to ease personal interest.what of those that have not benefited since 2016.cus these 500 thousand beneficiaries refuse to go.if nysc batch A didn't exist I am sure u wouldn't even get a call up letter after 6 years of graduating
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by sulaimania2003(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
osazsky:
who is paying them.they have been removed from the 2 years unemployment palative which lasted for 4 years .they should be grateful.after I finish my nysc in 2006 federal gov stopped my payment.till date nysc have refused to pay me.u know y? Cus it was a one year program.who did this to Africans. Always trying to bend the rules just to ease personal interest.what of those that have not benefited since 2016.cus these 500 thousand beneficiaries refuse to go.if nysc batch A didn't exist I am sure u wouldn't even get a call up letter after 6 years of graduating
Yes,You are right .And we stand on the same ground .But,the only payment I am talking about is the outstanding .I think some of them claimed they are yet to be paid a month salary or two depending on the state .
But ,I know the intention behind their protest is continuous payment ,which I stand against and will always stand against it.

1 Like

Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Natilolo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
IamWonderful:
I don't really understand why Npower are so bitter, you were told that the program is just two years, but when you got there, you relaxed and think you have gotten to your destination, it is quiet an eyesore.
Try to read why they are angry.
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Everyoung11: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
Mysticwebb:
You won't understand. ....please face your life and leave us alone

1 Like

Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by Everyoung11: 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
sulaimania2003:

Yes,You are right .And we stand on the same ground .But,the only payment I am talking about is the outstanding .I think some of them claimed they are yet to be paid a month salary or two depending on the state .
But ,I know the intention behind their protest is continuous payment ,which I stand against and will always stand against it.
Continue standing against it but.....you know what? it doesn't stop anything. Face your own life

1 Like

Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by 99miles(m): 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
ojuu4u:

.was govt tied them down with rope? You guys too economical with truth! When will Nigeria come out from hypocrisy!!
I wonder how people like u think..........what do u mean by "was the government tie them down with rope?"
Do think is easy to get a job in this country? If a job that requires 10 persons is advertised, 100000 people will apply..
Or u think it is easy to save from 30k stipends to start a business with the current inflation rate, considering the fact that most of those young men a married with children.

Pls be cognitive in your reasoning! This phrase "was the government tie them down with rope?" Goes a long way to informl me of the kind of person u are though.
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by efemena5050(m): 12:06am On Aug 01, 2020
Mysticwebb:
shut up.....Atleast make some efforts in terms of information gatherings before typing trash.......the idiots during the exposition of the programme made it clear that the programme will run for only two yrs but to our dismay they brought up a palliative which was anchored on transition...now in line with this gimmicks they stated categorically that our pvc stood in lieu to our future employment.....they made it clear to us that the entry of Apc during the previous election will result to an all inclusive employment possibilities unknowing to us that it was a ploy owing to the currents situation on ground ....pls dont reply this just stay ur lane....bye
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by basybasy: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2020
Agritech:
The Fed Min of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development used her official Facebook page to inform the public that the public that HM Sadiya Farouq was part of webinar themed HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND THE COVID 19 PANDEMIC: LEARNING CURVE, commemorating the World Day Against Human Trafficking

But Angry Npower Beneficiaries who have been excited without payment of June and July stipends used the opportunity to call her out.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=317908002925016&id=101874837861668
Bihari is just putting anyhow people to the power. What does Safiya Farouq know?
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by efemena5050(m): 12:17am On Aug 01, 2020
sircrabo:
Selfish people, where they expecting Life time payments? Don't they know there are others waiting for such opportunity?
You don't put your mind on what someone Promised you. What if things don't turn out as expected, should it now turn to a debt
blue goat ...
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by sulaimania2003(m): 4:35am On Aug 01, 2020
Everyoung11:

Continue standing against it but.....you know what? it doesn't stop anything. Face your own life
Thank you, I have always been facing my life ,So as I have the right to give my own suggestion to public issues.
I don't think you should take it personal !!!!
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by banhammy: 4:58am On Aug 01, 2020
This APC government is synonymous to poverty.
500,000 graduates were sent back to street just like that.
What do you expect them to do, crime?
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by ojuu4u(m): 5:12am On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=99miles post=92318823] I wonder how people like u think..........what do u mean by "was the government tie them down with rope?"
Do think is easy to get a job in this country? If a job that requires 10 persons is advertised, 100000 people will apply..
Or u think it is easy to save from 30k stipends to start a business with the current inflation rate, considering the fact that most of those young men a married with children.

Pls be cognitive in your reasoning! This phrase "was the government tie them down with rope?" Goes a long way to informl me of the kind of person u are though.

What was the term of agreement before they were engaged pls, it was two years b4 it was extended by two year years so what is the fault of government for disengaging them now. I knw the kind of person you are too, your type are difficult to help because no matter what they do for you , you will still go and back bite or bite the finger that fed you at the end of the day.

You guys did not force govt to do it in first instance, meanwhile its temporary appointments, let other enjoy it too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens / At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face / Atiku Woos Theresa May, Sells Agenda To Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.