Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs (31200 Views)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians / Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by hardeyincah(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2020
usah4:

Since Buhari took over power the same thing has been happening to the Arm Forces especially the NA where they're been paid first or second week of the following month and most of this people are in the North-East suffering and the APC Administration will be suffering their families at home as well. But I've not seen how PMB has been blasted thus far as to this woman.
There's one thing most of you don't understand and it is so painful; the fact that this people give out this money to be paid to workers/salary earners but the big men use it to do business, increase it for their selfish interests before giving it out to the salary earners.
I have worked with HQ 3 DIV Finance and I know what I'm saying so don't just follow the masses to reprimand people, know the detailed info before giving critics.
Now as a Youth, can you at least help her in spotting out her errors rather than condemning her.

You don't know what u are saying, countless time the finance minister/OAG will say live on TV that they've signed and paid only for her to hold the payment. U are telling me to point out her errors and not condemn her. If I do, what's the work of her paid PA and over hundreds of staff under her ministry? Are u saying they ain't seeing her errors? Just yesterday she said every Nigerian got palliative ( is that an idiomatic expression or Irony) bros abeg park well joor

1 Like

Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by jolomiurenyi(m): 7:04am On Aug 01, 2020
IamWonderful:
I don't really understand why Npower are so bitter, you were told that the program is just two years, but when you got there, you relaxed and think you have gotten to your destination, it is quiet an eyesore.

Remember politicians will tell you they are going for just one tenue.... but reverse is the case.....
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by SavageResponse(m): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2020
imam07:
why talking like this. Do u envy these people that even need help. If this kind of talk come out from your mouth to them, what will u say about our politicians doing nothing and stealing our money with their children.

Chimok:
u sound as if u 're d one paying them. Quite envious

It's because of people like you that corruption is so rife in Nigeria. angry

Corruption is corruption irrespective of who indulges in it

Nowadays people are afraid to criticise wrong doing because once you do so you will be tagged a hater or an envious person.

If you tell me that you are not aware that there are some NPower employees who get paid but do not do the work then I'm calling you a liar to your face!
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by imam07: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
SavageResponse:

It's because of people like you that corruption is so rife in Nigeria. angry

Corruption is corruption irrespective of who indulges in it

Nowadays people are afraid to criticise wrong doing because once you do so you will be tagged a hater or an envious

If you tell me that you are not aware that there are some NPower employees who get paid but do not do the work then I'm calling you a liar to your face!

wht concern u about those dat did not attend their place of work. is it directly affecting your life. why didn't u focus on those who attended d place of primary assignment and not paid till now. people like u have eyes that see only negative things. and did u see my post where I supported those who don't go to place of work.
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by WhiteWolfe: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
chukel:
you shut up. They had an extra 24 months stipend. What stipend again are they looking for.

I repeat, keep quiet. The second batch completed their 2 years tenure in July. They haven't been paid for June and July
Re: Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs by WhiteWolfe: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) / Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York / Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.