Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. (31775 Views)

Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience / Have You Been Chased By A Turkey Before? Share Your Experiences. / How Long Does It Takes A Dog Before It Forgets One's Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by gradeA(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2020
Shii
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by loadedvibes: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2020
Lol..
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2020
I've never been chase by dog before simply because it's an abomination for dog to even come near me. If any dog try to near me, it will die by thunder. Am from Royal family and if you daot it, turn urself to dog and come near me

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Arizonaz: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2020
I have been chased by bingo and high breeds.
But let me talk about my last experience which was the one that happened at Kubwa, Arab road close to Nexta bakery.

It all happened on that faithfully day in the year 2018 when I was trying to relocate to a different apartment.

The house agent call me "O boy howfar eh get on self con I see for this area show"
That was how I carried myself by myself go adventure.

On reaching the place, the compound was fanced. Immediately we tried to open the gatte, there was a female bingo that was very aggressive and was barking at and was owned by one of the occupants in the building.
And there is no way we can get into the building without having to pass through that dog.

Omor na so we started calling for the owner to come and hold his do o..
At the end it was one of the children that came to CALM DOWN the dog and move the dog to a few distance.

Immediately we started climbing the stairs the dog started barking and was rushing back to come and attack us.
For my mind I said where I wan even run go? cheesy

On a second thought I looked at my dressing I was putting on a knockabout shoes and jeans. I said okay... grin At that time the dog was rushing towards me climbing the stairs.

Before I could say Jack rubbison the dog don near me. cheesy omor nah so I kicked the dog right in the face. If you see as the dog shouted and urinated on the floor and ran back to the owner grin grin grin

I laughed

30 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Birdeyeview: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2020
I love dogs growing up, not that I had any but I just love dogs as a pet.
So there was this route I and my twin sis love to pass through on on our way home from school since I knew most people around and always considered safe to ply.
On this faithful rainy afternoon on our way back from from school, we decided to take another route since it was a tared road but very quiet.

Moving forward we saw some cute little puppies
under this particular truck and decided to have a closer look at them, that was how the mother barked at us while my sis gave a loud scream at first sight of the dog.
I guess it was a stray Rottweiler around the neighborhood, I ran for my dear life and left my sis behind. She got bitten so hard that the dog pulled out some flesh on her right thigh very close to her knee cap.
The people around who witnessed the whole incident rushed her the the hospital. But the dog was killed few days after.
She developed cynophobia afterwards though.

14 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by tillaman(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2020
How can I forget Baggio
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by TheFacelessMan: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2020
I have almost been killed by the dog's cousins.... a pack of wolves shocked

[img]https://media1./images/4c70588a796220519b3e33fd72f640f1/tenor.gif?itemid=11902701[/img]

TheFacelessMan:
angry .. Survival skills.

In 1980, i got lost at the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania.

This is the true story of how i survived my ordeal with wildlife.

How did I get lost ? I was obviously not listening to the tour guide. undecided

It was going to be dark soon and the predators would come out for prey.

Using my Boy Scout skills, I made a fire and prepared to settle for the night.

I was almost dozing off when I was startled by the howl of a wild dog shocked shocked shocked shocked

The wild dogs were ferocious killers who would eat chunks of flesh from you while alive.

The dogs kept calling to each other and I knew they were drawing closer and closer shocked shocked shocked

Everything went silent and I knew they had come!

I strained my eyes to see, listened with bated breath for where / when the attack will come... cry

...which soon did. The pack of 5 dogs came into the clearing, led by the Alpha cool

The Alpha was a cocky m'fucker, thick of neck and a smile full of teeth...very big and sharp grin

I was armed only with a machete for clearing the bush...nothing else!

There were no 2nd chances. It was Life or Death.

..... any mistake and i would be torn into pieces.

I snatched a branch out of the fire and they ran off. But came back a few seconds later.

I was dinner for them, they got bolder and bolder on each return.

Encountered wild dogs...... croc......lion....hippopotamus.....

12 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by CsRockefeller(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2020
grin

The dogs wet pursue me for Jos eh! grin

Those dogs nearly disgrace me in front of my students.

Na for Jos I see dog dey fly fence grin

30 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Crackhead25(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2020
I've not been chased by one,but it was so close.

I wanted to go to a friend's house to go and do something,so he wasn't around.I met the houseboy and he was outside.On a normal day,I knew how to open their gate but that spirit just told me to pass the other gate.Unknowinly for me,the houseboy already released the two dogs.
As soon as I saw them,I quickly turned back.The minute I started going,the more brutal dog turned back and was on her way to the small shortcut she used to sneak out from,I was already looking for the nearest fence to climb in case it escapes through the gate,sweat don begin dey soak my shirt from the back grin.Luckily for me,they already blocked the sneak out route of the dog,it just stood there with contempt and was staring at me with it's head under the gate.I knew the thoughts going through its mind was if i catch you another day grin
Did I forget to mention it was a dark skinned dog.

Since that day,na to first check if the dogs are in their cage or not before I open the gate.
It was a lucky escape.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by dhtml6(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2020
Last time I was going to work early in the morning with my laptop in bag and I was on a BIKE. I kicked the dog away.
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by devigblegble: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2020
Lol what a question, my story with dogs are so funny even myself laughed at myself . We have a dog in the house that I always give him tough time and I noticed he doesn’t like me too but I don’t care , so unfortunately one night I woke up in the middle of the night to go pee na so this dog chase me all over the compound to be continued

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by techstack: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2020
hmmm

I will call mine a act of bravery

When I was in JSS 1, I decided to visit my new friend from school. As I was approching the house from the drive way. I saw a big dog siting at the verandah. Immediately I stepped on the drive way, the dog stood up and charged towards me.

I decided not to run. I shouted on top of my voice and started crying. My friend heard my voice I rushed out, then called the dog back.

For like 10mins I wasnt myself

I thank God the dog didnt bite me

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Hades2016(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2020
We chase dogs, dogs don’t chase us angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by 7victor(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2020
Why should I be chased by a dog?

I am not very small.
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Kyril(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2020
xanie:
Dog is even better.. Ever been chased by a Turkey? That animal no get respect.
Amen brother! This is a fact! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Afam4eva(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by perdollar(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2020
never, them no dey fear face? bitches n bingos can't do me nothing.
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by itzjaiz(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2020
DSS operative shot dead teenager who tried to rescue a drunk man https://igberetvnews.com/1359940/dss-operatives-kill-teenager-tried-rescue-drunk-photos/
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2020
E be like say na only me cow don pursue before cool

11 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Empowerme63: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2020
yes
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Fedrick100: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2020
I'm not a story teller
Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Blackgurl247(f): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2020
When I was 8yrs old a dog chased me I was very afraid I had to beg the dog while crying saying am sorry finally the dog left me since that day I hate dog o when I see any dog passing by me my heart rate increases .

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Wierdceo: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2020
I go laugh taya for this post today.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by SaintLucia: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2020
No but I was chased by a Turkey very funny that day grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Lukenitheooo6(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2020
yes o mine was when I was a kid one early morning I went to pee at the back of a toilet two dogs ran to where I was I took race I was fat then but na God gimme speed one of the dog scratched my bumbum only.
if I remember that experience I just SMH...
until now I still fear dogs

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Etinosa1234: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2020
When I was in secondary school, I was scared of dogs ooo...

So.one day..after house Fellowship I went to visit my friend who had a dog. Unknown to me, my friend had freed the dog from its cage.The Dog was just strolling in the compound.. Immediately I entered the compound, I stood face to face with the dog,

Before I knew it , I don begin dey run dey shout mummy ,mummy , mummy...I throwey my Bible for ground for my race...

immediately I turn back, I nor see Dog.. my friend Jus dey laff me say the dog sef nor pursue me..The Dog be like "Abi werey le leyi, wetin dey pursue this one"

Since that time i stopped visiting his house, make he nor dey use my life Play like dat

25 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Hopebringer: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2020
[s]
fulaniHERDSman:
Well, mine was that I had to overpower two massive pitbulls and tied them up in a dump for their owners to come pick without sustaining a single scratch. How I did it I am one very strong, swift and brave guy. Has faced worse situations and came unscathed.
cool cool cool
[/s]

Liar and a drug addict

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Dogs can only bark at me but cannot chase me.

When once I do as if I want to carry a weapon on the ground, it will run away.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Abduletudaye(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2020
got chased by two dogs when i was much younger..i ran like my life depended on it.. My mom wasnt having it when i told her though.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Hopebringer: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2020
angry

Mine was not so mild it was more tragic

My neighbors dog got out and attacked some teenager in the street, it was a pure breed Grizzly bear bloodline Rottweiler. They are massive , dangerous and extremely violent he had two , hulk and Bruno ..

Hulk got out and attacked this university student on Holliday , the wound was so terrible it tore his entire calf muscle out to the bone and his hands were ripped so badly because he was protecting his neck

Now my neighbor paid all the damages and more to keep the case low key cause he loved his dogs

So he sent hulk to his village home. One day hulk killed the care taker 's 12 year old son .. that's when he had to rush down spend on the burial and other culture stuff the villagers demanded

He had to put hulk down after this .. he cried like a baby for weeks

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Chased By A Dog Before? Share Your Experience. by Devgru: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Well, mine was that I had to overpower two massive pitbulls and tied them up in a dump for their owners to come pick without sustaining a single scratch. How I did it I am one very strong, swift and brave guy. Has faced worse situations and came unscathed.
cool cool cool
you don minit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Posthumous Award For The Dog That Foiled Boko Haram Suicide Bombing In Borno / I Got My Tortoise Yesterday...courtesy Yula Farms Kaduna / Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.