Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:16 PM

A Date With My Husband: One Of The Best Nollywood Movie I Have Watched. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Date With My Husband: One Of The Best Nollywood Movie I Have Watched. (440 Views)

Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times / FALZ New Money... Best Nollywood Movie Of 2018 / Movies I Have...watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Date With My Husband: One Of The Best Nollywood Movie I Have Watched. by Lethal234(m): 2:14am On Jul 31, 2020
A well scripted movie, good flows and superb lines plus amazingly structured artists and actresses.

The End Note:
Marriage last long not because they were destined to last, but because 'Two Brave People' made a choice to keep it. - A Date with my Husband

The gravity of does last words should be gleaned understood and absorbed by every future marriage candidate, because that right there is the sure recipe to everlasting togetherness TWO BRAVE PEOPLE MAKING IT WORK.
Re: A Date With My Husband: One Of The Best Nollywood Movie I Have Watched. by chatinent: 2:26am On Jul 31, 2020
I have it in my System but never watched. I hope it doesn't having any act of violence or adult content?
Re: A Date With My Husband: One Of The Best Nollywood Movie I Have Watched. by Lethal234(m): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2020
chatinent:
I have it in my System but never watched. I hope it doesn't having any act of violence or adult content?

Nothing serious, just kisses and a scene where a lady was pulling at the belt of the main actor and a leg tease to the scrotum( if that doesn't count as adult content... then). Generally nothing out of the ordinary, if there were I won't have watched or reviewed it.

You should try watching it and don't forget to give me your thoughts later.
Re: A Date With My Husband: One Of The Best Nollywood Movie I Have Watched. by chatinent: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2020
Lethal234:

Nothing serious, just kisses and a scene where a lady was pulling at the belt of the main actor and a leg tease to the scrotum( if that doesn't count as adult content... then). Generally nothing out of the ordinary, if there were I won't have watched or reviewed it.

You should try watching it and don't forget to give me your thoughts later.
Then, it has adult contents. And it's sth serious to me, no matter the length. If you have any movie(comedy) you can recommend, you may also tell me (of course, without adult content). Thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Boycott Sam Smith And Burna Boy / Coming 2 America 2021 | Movie Plot & Review / Where Can I Download This India Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.