Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola (15078 Views)

2023: Anambra Youth Coalition Asks Obi To Step Down / Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria / EFCC: Malami Tackles Sagay, Says He’s Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by Piggyyeasters(f): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
[s]
Eighteen18:
[/s]
Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by BigBashiru: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
OkutaNla:
Op RuudVanNisteroy, as an igboman when will you beam your search lights on Abia state in your region? Just like Nnamdi Kanu that keeps talking crap about others while his state is in a deep mess, your likes keep obsessing over Yoruba people while neglecting the speck and logs in your eyes. Your leaders are using your collective destinies to fly kite but it is Tinubu issue you obsess over on this site 24/7. Odiegwu o.

Aba is actually very dirty!

1 Like

Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
BigBashiru:

Aba is actually very dirty!
It is a very dirty city, true.
Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by NaijaDonCast(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
If EFCC probe those oga them, those polithiefician go turn probe EFCC
Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by honeyB2018: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
I checked the names of the people that signed the petition, I'm so glad it came from the southwest.
I will advise any commentator or contributor to the thread, who is an Igboman, to keep off.
I have said it repeatedly, it's the same yorubas, that will kill Tinubu politically, like the did to MKO. But I pray to God, on Tinubu's behalf, for wisdom to escape their trap.Where is MKO and his children, in the scheme of things in Yoruba land today?
Tinubu learn.
Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by executive12: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
allthingsgood:
Some people are just too stupid. Probe what Mtscheeeeew

You mean they are stupid for asking the Government to probe some criminals?
Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
honeyB2018:
I checked the names of the people that signed the petition, I'm so glad it came from the southwest.
I will advise any commentator or contributor to the thread, who is an Igboman, to keep off.
I have said it repeatedly, it's the same yorubas, that will kill Tinubu politically, like the did to MKO. But I pray to God, on Tinubu's behalf, for wisdom to escape their trap.Where is MKO and his children, in the scheme of things in Yoruba land today?
Tinubu learn.
All the slaves need to know it is signed by people from the southwest.
Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by Cosbyrich: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
snowball11:

Look at them,....the amala-weilding protege of the known crook, filing one by one to defend their father.

Go to Lagos and see them begging for alms in almost every junction and adjoining streets.

Yhen, yhen, yhen,....! undecided
grin

Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by Fleshrev: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
These ones don’t know that to ask EFCC to do anything, you must have power..
Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by honeyB2018: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

All the slaves need to know it is signed by people from the southwest.

Replying you, will just be a wasted venture and time. It's good, I allow you, wallow in your own ignorance. I believe, you are hearing the word SLAVE, for the first time. I excuse your stupidity.
Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by ChukwuObe: 3:45am On Aug 01, 2020
nedekid:

Is this all you have to say regarding the issues raised by the petitioners?
Any reasonable person will encourage an investigation as advocated by these gentlemen. After all it is just a probe and not an allegation of guilt.

And what did you say when the son of El rufai called you and your family out on the rot going in Abia despite huge allocation. Many fools kept quiet and even abusing the boy to face his state. Sadly the same fool could not face their state but Tinubu in the SW. What a shame
Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by nedekid: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2020
ChukwuObe:

And what did you say when the son of El rufai called you and your family out on the rot going in Abia despite huge allocation. Many fools kept quiet and even abusing the boy to face his state. Sadly the same fool could not face their state but Tinubu in the SW. What a shame
To buttress your point you do not need to call anyone a fool or use derogatory uncouth words. Control your emotions.
To the issue at hand, just as a petition to EFCC to investigate certain alligations against tinubu was raised by his kin, one expects the same complaints to be raised against any other governor in the east or any other part of the country and properly investigated.
Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by Reofellar: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2020
Frustrated PDP & Brainwashed, Misguided Ipob Miscreants chasing shadows as usual.
Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by DEROX: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Hmmmm you are now shifting to economy and not aesthetically pleasing cities.......
Can you see how propaganda can't fetch you any value
Lagos beat abia in heaven and on earth do you want to tell me abia is more beautiful than Lagos how many resorts how many high rise buildings how many big clubs are in abia pls compare abia to borno or gombe its an insult to Lagos a former capital territory
Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 03, 2020
Reofellar:
Frustrated PDP & Brainwashed, Misguided Ipob Miscreants chasing shadows as usual.
When will you have sense?
Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
DEROX:
Lagos beat abia in heaven and on earth do you want to tell me abia is more beautiful than Lagos how many resorts how many high rise buildings how many big clubs are in abia pls compare abia to borno or gombe its an insult to Lagos a former capital territory
We must come to the fact that Lagos is what it is because there are so many hands involved in the development of the state. Lagos houses virtually all the ethnic groups in Nigeria. I am sure you are not a Lagosian by origin but a Yoruba.
Let us call a spade a spade Igbo people are the ones who made Lagos what it is today in terms of business. Take for instance Idumota market,Alaba International market, Suru Alaba, Ajegunle Market many more. Igbos have done their own damage in the market system like importing substandard goods. But just imagine there are not Igbos in Lagos and other tribes,Lagos would have perished a long time ago. Igbos have helped Nigerians ranging from pharmaceuticals, to Eatries, Vehicle importation, phones, Clothes and many more. You might say importation costs Nigeria a lot but what can you the indigenes in Lagos do. You guys business range from selling batteries, provisions, even Igbos are beating you guys in foodstuffs and books. So next time know that Lagos belong to no one but for everyone. A state of commerce.

BTW I be Isoko guy Delta State
Re: Coalition Asks EFCC, Malami To Probe Tinubu, Fashola by DEROX: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

We must come to the fact that Lagos is what it is because there are so many hands involved in the development of the state. Lagos houses virtually all the ethnic groups in Nigeria. I am sure you are not a Lagosian by origin but a Yoruba.
Let us call a spade a spade Igbo people are the ones who made Lagos what it is today in terms of business. Take for instance Idumota market,Alaba International market, Suru Alaba, Ajegunle Market many more. Igbos have done their own damage in the market system like importing substandard goods. But just imagine there are not Igbos in Lagos and other tribes,Lagos would have perished a long time ago. Igbos have helped Nigerians ranging from pharmaceuticals, to Eatries, Vehicle importation, phones, Clothes and many more. You might say importation costs Nigeria a lot but what can you the indigenes in Lagos do. You guys business range from selling batteries, provisions, even Igbos are beating you guys in foodstuffs and books. So next time know that Lagos belong to no one but for everyone. A state of commerce.

BTW I be Isoko guy Delta State
yes but they couldn't make abia or anambra like Lagos how many people go to these places I listed for economic survival here you are talking abeg shift you see how Nasir elrufai son always make mockery of aba wait and see if Nigeria should break today let's see who Lagos will follow just wait mind you illorin is already north central the way Lagos is already south west there is nothing you can do about it same as illorin too I know Lagos was built with fg money as capital not one Igbo's who couldn't make their land the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Gives Presidential Candidates One Week To Present Running Mates / Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio / Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.