Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

DEAD TARGET (the League Of No Return) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DEAD TARGET (the League Of No Return) (220 Views)

Manchester United Target The Player Douglas Costa As Sancho Alternative / NPFL Super6: The Six Sides Battling For The League Title / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Brace As She Returns To Action In The League. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DEAD TARGET (the League Of No Return) by VicM6: 5:33am On Jul 31, 2020
I see lots of people come online here to express how they have lost one or two naira on sport betting. recently i came abt a post where a guy lost 1M to a match and another lost 880k to another all in the sake of greed. well, i don't have a magic to perform or some kind of spiritual stuffs. If you are tire and i mean really tire of loosing from sport bet, then hit me up on 070 18 8927 17.

actions speak louder than words. GOOD MORNING TO YOU ALL

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Rested Ahead Of The Final Serie A Fixtures / Gunners Gun Down Chelsea 2-1 To Win Their Record-extending 14th FA Cup / ARSENAL TRANSFER Update:aubumeyang Is Set To Sign A New Deal With Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.