Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Let's Accept The Will Of God For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Accept The Will Of God For Nigeria (176 Views)

"I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan / Kwankwaso Counsels Supporters To Be Calm And Accept The Loss In Good Faith / We’ll Accept The Challenge If You Make Family A Campaign Issue, Presidency Tells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Accept The Will Of God For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2020
I doubt if Nigerians truly know who God is. Perhaps, deluded Nigerians think God is like APC or PDP that they can use to rig elections or loot the economy or deceive the public. God is not a hypocrite who will frenetically preach unity on newspaper, TV or radio stations but does the direct opposite in real life.
God doesn't want Nigeria to unite because he has seen the depth of our hearts and doesn't want more people to die. Can those praying for Nigeria's unity live with boko haram whether deradicalised, repentant or hardened? Can those praying for Nigeria's unity live with bandits, killer Fulani herdsmen? God loves us and has been keeping us away from disaster and death but some are wishing us evil. If we are wise enough, we can see the results of Nigeria's unity in southern Kaduna, Benue, Delta, Plateau, Taraba and others. Is that what Nigeria's unity entails? Those are macrocasms of a larger unity. These were people living in peace until they prayed for Nigeria's unity.
We have been praying for Nigeria's unity since 1914 and God has not answered us because our unity is dangerous, disastrous and death. We anger God more when we pray for the unity of a dangerous nation like Nigeria. Our sincere pray for divine intervention is for God to free us from what what will terminate our lives in Nigeria. I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Let's Accept The Will Of God For Nigeria by meavox: 8:30am On Jul 31, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
I doubt if..... what what will terminate our lives in Nigeria. I wish you well.

Have you read The Gideon Orkar Prophecy? I posted it here on Nairaland yesterday.
Briefly, Orkar in his speech prophesied what would happen, ie that Arewa was not to be in same boundary as the rest of us.
And see, right now there is strong Alliance between MB, Oduduwa and Lower Niger (SE & SS) blocs so even when we are 3 different Republics, we will still have good bonds like the different countries in the EU do, yet they are separate nations.

May God bless MB, Oduduwa and Lower Niger!
Re: Let's Accept The Will Of God For Nigeria by helinues: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Let's Accept The Will Of God For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2020
My dear only an evil man won't be angry when innocent people are dying, when people are being butchered at night. I'm angry with the bad news that floods the media every day in Nigeria. I'm angry because no one is safe. If you're happy then something is terribly wrong with you.
Re: Let's Accept The Will Of God For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2020
Who is not angry?

(1) (Reply)

Hot News Headlines In Nigeria For This Morning / NDDC CONTRACTS: Uduaghan Dares Akpabio To Provide Evidence On Accusation. / Amnesty : "Pick A Competent Head That Knows Our Struggles" - Group Urges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.