Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) (57502 Views)

Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo / Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by propynich123: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2020
Emeka Ihedioha Makes Triumphant Entry Into Owerri, As Crowd Show Him Love (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHE5VBZWgKk

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2020
Hahaha @ the word triumphant.......Seems he is loved by his people.......the supreme court Governor had better sit up......because the next election will be tough if Ihedioha contest again.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by IlovePMB: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi8AkkW4fGs

I cried and had goosebumps while watching the video. So touching. I don't know why Evil always win.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2020
The only true king of Westeros
Oh sorry governor of Imo

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by oshokomole: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2020
Lalasticlala Mods front page
Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Holiegrail2: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Man of the people, The peoples' Governor. Imo State misses you.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Hibertoyye(f): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Man of the people

16 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
O my GOD! This is Raw Sheer Display of Love from Imolites..

Tears dropped from my eyes watching this..

They Truly Love this Man..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi8AkkW4fGs

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by MrOjay1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ihedioha the crying ex-governor.He wept like a baby when he was ousted from office

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Mo3891: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
grin

Eyah... See as Wicked Mbaise Woman Injustice Mary Odili rendered him so useless

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by humilitypays(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Onye oma!

Enyi oha 1!

Ohamadike 1!

Agu mba!

The officially elected Governor of Imo state, fully & duly elected by the Imo people! We will be back again and better cool

Unlike Abba Kyari's appointed Supreme Court stolen Governor sad

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by softeeg: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Welcome son

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Triumphant for a person who lost?! undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by paulolee(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
not a governor and not a sitting governor but a sacked governor,...so whats triumphant about his entry and whats the nees for the long convoy??
i dont need to ask about the crowd because its the norm in mu country due to poverty...
even if an unknown seria killer comes around with such a huge convoy, the crowd would still come around to get free cash..
stop making it seems asif the crowd is happy or truly loved him...

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Shetemi12(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
propynich123:
Emeka Ihedioha Makes Triumphant Entry Into Owerri, As Crowd Show Him Love (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHE5VBZWgKk

Probably the weeds on the road can show love too

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by profmicky: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
IPOB Biafra online IMO state governor...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
One of the reasons we want Biafra

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by ArticleBeast: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
IlovePMB:
I cried and had goosebumps while watching the video. So touching. I don't know why Evil always win.
U didn't cry. Stop lying grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Having difficulty

Instead of committing suicide or being depressed,

Give it time! All you need is time and you will heal

I am glad to see that Emeka Ihedioha has put that sordid abracadabra by Hope Uzodinma behind him

It's not the end of the world, you still have great achievement ahead of you!!!

Just be happy!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
what'a up with their long convoy and entourage these recent days. Nothing wey kalu and kanu no go see for prison quaters.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by valentinenkem: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
My Governor

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Flashsporthd: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
[/color]Hahaha @ the word triumphant.......Seems he is loved by his people.......the supreme court Governor had better sit up......because the next election will be tough if Ihedioha contest again[color=#000099]

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by babzo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ohhhhhh....i thought it was the incumbent governor......

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by adelaja70(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
OK... Wetin E come mean Abeg. Why E no come in planes convoy..

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by Hotzone(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sacked governor

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) by brightovio007(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
See them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) / Patience Jonathan Leaving Skye Bank (Photos) / Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.