Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) (9681 Views)

Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (End Of Discussion) / Unanswered Questions On Yoruba's Hebrew Heritage / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2021

Interestingly, he claimed Yoruba were stationed in West Africa, yet, Yoruba ancient men acknowledged Alara.And Alara was Nubia Pharaoh whoruled both lower and upper Egypt. How do you even take a man that flips up and down without base seriously ? A who assumes Yoruba are all of one the same stock when in reality, Ifaodu and christianity unified millions of Nubians,Arabs, Maghrebs, etc under Hebrew-Yoruba,over two thousands years ago.

He is restricted to the recent past. No reading to learn in the area of his interest. He's only knowledgeable about the online materials from many links, rarely pastes snapshot of a book he has read or reading. Links, links, links!

So the sociology of the colonial era and the racial dynamic inherent from the slave/master relationship has a hangover effect that shapes the way some folks sees things.

Couple with a Messianic/Hitler complex of ridding the place of anything Christian/Muslim for a freedom to practice indeginous religion that can foster the cult-mentality he cares about.

That's the catch in what he's doing.
My catch is visible and straightforward.

Below are Egyptians as recent as 1910. The guy have no place for black folks outside West Africa. That's thinking the folks outside here are either Semitic or white.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 8:18am On May 13, 2021

And here again is the etymology of the English "Iron" from another internationally recognised source: online etymology dictionary

Get your intelligence together. Yoruba did not have an "iron age" of her own different from that of the rest of mankind.

Iron is a universal matter that's part of primitive trade between different cultures that existed in the iron age. Ayon is the homophone form of the word. It means, fried.

It's the fried form of the ore, where it's derived in the first instance. You can go through all the options in the morphology of the word in that dictionary, try put irin in it, next to isern.

The question is, will the Yoruba for iron look odd in that morphology? Then fetch your Kwa linguistic and do the morphology for iron between the speakers.

Egun: iron, ogan
Yoruba: iron, irin.

Do the rest and let us see the Kwa linguistic morphology for iron as the example you have in the English dictionary.

And why are you trying to argue that Apá is cognate with Apart

Apart comes from Latin "Ad Partem" .. Or now Latin too is a semitic language

Or Latin borrowed the word "Ad Partem" from Hebrew?

This is what self-conceit does to a clever man who subtly steals from others, taking the heat from them to warm himself and in turn mock their travails.

You've seen the way syntaxes cut across every language known to man from place to place, but the significance of this intersection beats you.

I'm helping you to realize that lemma and syntaxes that cut across are evidence of common ancestry of man, or rather, a topic in anthropology.

Now back to your lack

You were out to disprove the idea of Yoruba having Cognate with Hebrew, and that Cognate is not words that look alike or means the same thing when written.

Then you threw in apart and iron for irin and apa. You are not an expert. It's still these two words you are using to row your boat to wherever the discussion can lead.

You lack keen understanding of a lot of things in grammar, Yoruba tradition, Yoruba language and the primitive history of the human race.

Yours is just an empty atheism and selective-racism turned racial pride. All your misconceptions are coming through in spite of how guarded you are about them.

Cognate is an unbias formula to figure out whatever relationship exist between two words from two different languages sharing similar words or ideas. Keep your biases to yourself and learn.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 8:56am On May 13, 2021

You guys are the bumbest 4 on this forum if you can't see the stupidity in this particular argument. It's hilarious because you guys really think you are making sense

You hold your opinions in high esteem in spite of how empty they are, but its a great crime for others to share opinion more informed than your "internet junks."

Such a glory hunter.

Because ad partem is Latin and it's impossible for Latin to have loaned a word from Hebrew, 4 guys becomes the dumbest on nairaland.

This is truly silly. This is the point, the Egyptians comes first, the Canaanites follows, the Hebrew joined them and then the last group, the Caucasians.

They form interwoven trade and cultural empires that influences one another in the Mediterranean. Who will take more from the progression than the late comer?

There's nowhere this progression and timing occurred to you as an acclaimed trained historian. You are a professional Kwa historian instead.

Your works are done for you by reputable dictionaries online, anything without veritable source online is a no no, except your idea.

The imagined green Sahara of racial separation comes to mind. But up there, we have the picture of black Egyptians tending to a Shadoof.

Were there black Egyptians? That's the answer to the question on Coptic script that a Yoruba man can understand.

A people that look like the Yoruba and could pass as one should not be Egyptians in the "imagined green Sahara" world, they should be Semitic people.

They were separated by 720 kilometers away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Get your intelligence together. Yoruba did not have an "iron age" of her own different from that of the rest of mankind.

Iron is a universal matter that's part of primitive trade between different cultures that existed in the iron age. Ayon is the homophone form of the word. It means, fried.

It's the fried form of the ore, where it's derived in the first instance. You can go through all the options in the morphology of the word in that dictionary, try put irin in it, next to isern.

The question is, will the Yoruba for iron look odd in that morphology? Then fetch your Kwa linguistic and do the morphology for iron between the speakers.

Egun: iron, ogan
Yoruba: iron, irin.

Do the rest and let us see the Kwa linguistic morphology for iron as the example you have in the English dictionary.

This is what self-conceit does to a clever man who subtly steals from others, taking the heat from them to warm himself and in turn mock their travails.

You've seen the way syntaxes cut across every language known to man from place to place, but the significance of this intersection beats you.

I'm helping you to realize that lemma and syntaxes that cut across are evidence of common ancestry of man, or rather, a topic in anthropology.

Now back to your lack

You were out to disprove the idea of Yoruba having Cognate with Hebrew, and that Cognate is not words that look alike or means the same thing when written.

Then you threw in apart and iron for irin and apa. You are not an expert. It's still these two words you are using to row your boat to wherever the discussion can lead.

You lack keen understanding of a lot of things in grammar, Yoruba tradition, Yoruba language and the primitive history of the human race.

Yours is just an empty atheism and selective-racism turned racial pride. All your misconceptions are coming through in spite of how guarded you are about them.

Cognate is an unbias formula to figure out whatever relationship exist between two words from two different languages sharing similar words or ideas. Keep your biases to yourself and learn.

Without iota of doubt ,Yoruba Race is a super Race,whose footprints are found in many part of ancient kingdoms,closely related names, under different language orthography.This is the reason, you find word as Yoruba ignorantly claimed by some people to originate from Maghreb people ,who lived in Mahli.

Furthermore, this Arabic scholar understood, the systematic pattern in writing the name in accordance to the root which are YRB. And if one consider Yoruba names and words in comparison with English language,semitic's coptic's etc, using'iron', which became part of English language's lexicon.

It's a fact that in 1604 , England's King James I authorized a new translation of the Bible,which lasted for a decade. Interestingly the word 'iron' loaned from Ancient Hebrew language when the English King in 17th century appointed scholars vast in Coptic litturgy, Greek and Roman latin language ,that were used to translate the Hebrew Torah, to English Bible.

So, dont be bothered about these unrepentant liars who claim what the have no knowledge on. These people wil claim blue muder If you posit cognate of Arabic's,Hebrew,Coptic's words with Yoruba's.

Interestingly, their fuss over Yoruba being aboriginal has been bursted in recent DNA analysis on Yoruba bloodline. The recent study that followed the 'Ghost DNA' found in Yorubas has been proven to belong to Neanderthals; A rare and highly intelligent humanoid who were forebears of Europeans, some Near East bloodline,different from many African and South Asian ancestors. Meanwhile, ancient Africa stretch to part of Near East after migration of people out oAfrica. Infact I know you are limited intellectually to Yoruba story nor do you have knowledge on these things. So ��

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2233488-dna-analysis-of-people-in-west-africa-reveals-ghost-
human-ancestor/#ixzz6ucJ9VCOT

Arose 430,000 years ago and disappeared 40,000 years ago.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2231991-neanderthals-never-lived-in-africa-but-their-genes-got-there-anyway/#ixzz6tp0mEbSi
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 10:21pm On May 14, 2021
Olu317:
Without iota of doubt ,Yoruba Race is a super Race,whose footprints are found in many part of ancient kingdoms,closely related names, under different language orthography.This is the reason, you find word as Yoruba ignorantly claimed by some people to originate from Maghreb people ,who lived in Mahli.

Furthermore, this Arabic scholar understood, the systematic pattern in writing the name in accordance to the root which are YRB. And if one consider Yoruba names and words in comparison with English language,semitic's coptic's etc, using'iron', which became part of English language's lexicon.

It's a fact that in 1604 , England's King James I authorized a new translation of the Bible,which lasted for a decade. Interestingly the word 'iron' loaned from Ancient Hebrew language when the English King in 17th century appointed scholars vast in Coptic litturgy, Greek and Roman latin language ,that were used to translate the Hebrew Torah, to English Bible.

So, dont be bothered about these unrepentant liars who claim what the have no knowledge on. These people wil claim blue muder If you posit cognate of Arabic's,Hebrew,Coptic's words with Yoruba's.

Interestingly, their fuss over Yoruba being aboriginal has been bursted in recent DNA analysis on Yoruba bloodline. The recent study that followed the 'Ghost DNA' found in Yorubas has been proven to belong to Neanderthals; A rare and highly intelligent humanoid who were forebears of Europeans, some Near East bloodline,different from many African and South Asian ancestors. Meanwhile, ancient Africa stretch to part of Near East after migration of people out oAfrica. Infact I know you are limited intellectually to Yoruba story nor do you have knowledge on these things. So ��

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2233488-dna-analysis-of-people-in-west-africa-reveals-ghost-
human-ancestor/#ixzz6ucJ9VCOT

Arose 430,000 years ago and disappeared 40,000 years ago.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2231991-neanderthals-never-lived-in-africa-but-their-genes-got-there-anyway/#ixzz6tp0mEbSi

Really cool, I can't agree less. Anything this guy didn't know that turned out elsewhere is "silly" to him.

Yet here's a self-acclaimed "historian" who cannot explain his own phrase "imagine green Sahara" till date.

Jungle Don mature. Here's another member of "the mudder squad" pretending to be an historian.

He wanted to set me up with a phantom journey to Eastern Europe of death. You have no place to hide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 1:35am On May 15, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Really cool, I can't agree less. Anything this guy didn't know that turned out elsewhere is "silly" to him.

Yet here's a self-acclaimed "historian" who cannot explain his own phrase "imagine green Sahara" till date.

Jungle Don mature. Here's another member of "the mudder squad" pretending to be an historian.

He wanted to set me up with a phantom journey to Eastern Europe of death. You have no place to hide.
It's a fact that evil people have no place hide.And God's protection upon you. Imaging claims ,that has been knocked down via dna analysis remained, point of their argument in 21st century.

One even boast of Islamic knowledge without him realising King Hezekiah is Oramaya, according to Arabic's historical account of the Hebrew kings list. And he boasts of being vast inArabic account. And does not know such name exist in the Annals of Arabic account of the ancient Hebrew.

Infact,I am waiting for these people to come disprove Neanderthals gene in Yorubas because , they have always claim aboriginal status of Yorubas.Furthermore Ifaodu emphasise, the four direction of the earth and arrange it in orderliness, acknowledging the Eastern part of the earth by saying:

Ìbà'se ilà Oòrùn
I respect the power of the East.

Ìbà'se iwò Oòrun,
I respect the powers of the West.

Ìbà'se Aríwá.
I respect the powers of the North.

Ìbà'se Gúúsù.
I respect the power of the South.

Ìbà Òrun Òkè.
I respect the Invisible Realm of the Mountains.

* Ìbà Oba Ìgbalye.
I respect the King of the Seasons of the Earth.

Obviously, the ancient Yoruba were outstanding astronomers beyond the manner at which they were belittled in present times.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 9:26pm On May 15, 2021
Olu317:
It's a fact that evil people have no place hide.And God's protection upon you. Imaging claims ,that has been knocked down via dna analysis remained, point of their argument in 21st century.

One even boast of Islamic knowledge without him realising King Hezekiah is Oramaya, according to Arabic's historical account of the Hebrew kings list. And he boasts of being vast inArabic account. And does not know such name exist in the Annals of Arabic account of the ancient Hebrew.

Infact,I am waiting for these people to come disprove Neanderthals gene in Yorubas because , they have always claim aboriginal status of Yorubas.Furthermore Ifaodu emphasise, the four direction of the earth and arrange it in orderliness, acknowledging the Eastern part of the earth by saying:

Ìbà'se ilà Oòrùn
I respect the power of the East.

Ìbà'se iwò Oòrun,
I respect the powers of the West.

Ìbà'se Aríwá.
I respect the powers of the North.

Ìbà'se Gúúsù.
I respect the power of the South.

Ìbà Òrun Òkè.
I respect the Invisible Realm of the Mountains.

* Ìbà Oba Ìgbalye.
I respect the King of the Seasons of the Earth.

Obviously, the ancient Yoruba were outstanding astronomers beyond the manner at which they were belittled in present times.

Cheers

Brother, remember what I've earlier said about the Widowmaker, compare with the recent spate of killing orchestrated by psychopaths pretending to be recruitment agency.

Could the latest victim lives to tell her story? What about the people buried in the killer's shallow graves?

This is the reason I said that the blood of the Facebook guy making Yoruba Hebrew claim is in hand of the Widowmaker. He thought he's the king of the jungle.

But the blood of the innocent is crying for justice. All the stuff we are talking aside, this man is a killer and his kind has just make the headline.

Frank Uduak Akpan squad members are with us, looking for whom to devour. But nemesis will catch up with them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Brother, remember what I've earlier said about the Widowmaker, compare with the recent spate of killing orchestrated by psychopaths pretending to be recruitment agency.

Could the latest victim lives to tell her story? What about the people buried in the killer's shallow graves?

This is the reason I said that the blood of the Facebook guy making Yoruba Hebrew claim is in hand of the Widowmaker. He thought he's the king of the jungle.

But the blood of the innocent is crying for justice. All the stuff we are talking aside, this man is a killer and his kind has just make the headline.

Frank Uduak Akpan squad members are with us, looking for whom to devour. But nemesis will catch up with them.
Yes,such is life,when people fall for cheap trap. Annoyingly the killer, 'Uduak', claimed they both had agreed to have sex throug the lady's
Consent.

The statement of this culprit is doubtful, because the victim's death won't allow us see the event of that day because the killer's account is what we are only privilege to read. And it's so sad, that this ,young lady in that manner will ever agree to have sex for job offer! It is so so sad , although anything is possible but such oppression to compel a lady to have sex for job offer is extremely desperation if some ladies do such thing.

Furthemore, who is this Hebrew writer that you are reffering to on Fb? Can I have his full names ?

Do have a great day bro.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 12:06am On May 17, 2021
Olu317:
Yes,such is life,when people fall for cheap trap. Annoyingly the killer, 'Uduak', claimed they both had agreed to have sex throug the lady's
Consent.

The statement of this culprit is doubtful, because the victim's death won't allow us see the event of that day because the killer's account is what we are only privilege to read. And it's so sad, that this ,young lady in that manner will ever agree to have sex for job offer! It is so so sad , although anything is possible but such oppression to compel a lady to have sex for job offer is extremely desperation if some ladies do such thing.

Furthemore, who is this Hebrew writer that you are reffering to on Fb? Can I have his full names ?

Do have a great day bro.

My brother,

remember when I said

"psychopaths are brilliant liars".

They will concort lies to bait their victim, then tell another lie to cover up for their faultline. Psychopaths plays "catch me if you can" with the truth.

When caught, they will throw an alibi to the jury so much that you better blame the victim. You are better off choosing a standpoint from start.

Was sex the intended payment in a recruitment exercise orchestrated by this fellow?

He must have a story to tell to spin the public to his side of the narrative just to buy time and sympathy.

Macof made mention of a Facebook guy who was making case for the Yoruba Hebrew narrative. According to him, he later found out that the guy was being sponsored by the MFM.

That's a thinly veiled exposé.

Now that statement is a powerful revelation, the question is, how did he found out about the man's sponsor?

To find out, what is his ongoing relationship with people of such persuasion? What would he likely do if he can get hold of such a person?

He baited the fellow with juicy, unsolicited offer, got close to him and only him can tell what transpired afterwards.

History repeats itself

This man Macof tried to set me up, he primed me and connected his man to me. The same day, his man drove me to the Iblis at Toyin street, Allen Avenue, ikeja, and made me a juicy offer.

I've premonitions of danger from start, l had cold the moment his spy left the table the moment I gave him my product and leaflet.

He left to relay the details that he has been able to gather to his paymaster, Macof, whose idea the whole set up is. That was to be the beginning of my trap.

But I know some technicality of business. That was my saving grace. God saved me through this: This man told me originally that he wanted to produce spice.

I convinced him to produce herbs instead. He eventually told me he has met some folks who produced herbs with questionable efficacy.

His idea was that he would like to produce aphrodisiac for the European market and I would have to travel to Europe for this. I was so happy.

But technically, how could I, a stranger be de-facto in a business concern of a stranger that barely know me? A stranger from WhatsApp gave him my contact.

Again I said how did my oga intend to sell the product? He said I shouldn't worry about the product. That's the snap.

He said that about couple of times as I asked the same question. That just freaked me out. There's no product, it's something about me that is the product.

On our way back, there was a conversation between my host and someone over the phone. Your name was mentioned. And couple of millions along with it.

This little Hitler is cleaning the land of the Jews, if you don't agree with me, don't. But watch your back, he's orchestrating a more sophisticated way of doing what he always do.

Let Macof link us to the Facebook address of the man he claimed to be writing about the Yoruba being Hebrew under the sponsorship of MFM.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

My brother,

remember when I said

"psychopaths are brilliant liars".

They will concort lies to bait their victim, then tell another lie to cover up for their faultline. Psychopaths plays "catch me if you can" with the truth.

When caught, they will throw an alibi to the jury so much that you better blame the victim. You are better off choosing a standpoint from start.

Was sex the intended payment in a recruitment exercise orchestrated by this fellow?

He must have a story to tell to spin the public to his side of the narrative just to buy time and sympathy.

Macof made mention of a Facebook guy who was making case for the Yoruba Hebrew narrative. According to him, he later found out that the guy was being sponsored by the MFM.

That's a thinly veiled exposé.

Now that statement is a powerful revelation, the question is, how did he found out about the man's sponsor?

To find out, what is his ongoing relationship with people of such persuasion? What would he likely do if he can get hold of such a person?

He baited the fellow with juicy, unsolicited offer, got close to him and only him can tell what transpired afterwards.

History repeats itself

This man Macof tried to set me up, he primed me and connected his man to me. The same day, his man drove me to the Iblis at Toyin street, Allen Avenue, ikeja, and made me a juicy offer.

I've premonitions of danger from start, l had cold the moment his spy left the table the moment I gave him my product and leaflet.

He left to relay the details that he has been able to gather to his paymaster, Macof, whose idea the whole set up is. That was to be the beginning of my trap.

But I know some technicality of business. That was my saving grace. God saved me through this: This man told me originally that he wanted to produce spice.

I convinced him to produce herbs instead. He eventually told me he has met some folks who produced herbs with questionable efficacy.

His idea was that he would like to produce aphrodisiac for the European market and I would have to travel to Europe for this. I was so happy.

But technically, how could I, a stranger be de-facto in a business concern of a stranger that barely know me? A stranger from WhatsApp gave him my contact.

Again I said how did my oga intend to sell the product? He said I shouldn't worry about the product. That's the snap.

He said that about couple of times as I asked the same question. That just freaked me out. There's no product, it's something about me that is the product.

On our way back, there was a conversation between my host and someone over the phone. Your name was mentioned. And couple of millions along with it.

This little Hitler is cleaning the land of the Jews, if you don't agree with me, don't. But watch your back, he's orchestrating a more sophisticated way of doing what he always do.

Let Macof link us to the Facebook address of the man he claimed to be writing about the Yoruba being Hebrew under the sponsorship of MFM.
This is serious lipsrsealed � . Anyway, the messenger is not the cause of the messaege but God's . So, I strongly believe death comes to the chosen ones at end of his /her calling on this planet earth.

I am of the opinion, that being careful is the keyword and definitely, without iota of doubt, one is always cautious of daily activities. Therefore, thanks for the information and I am grateful.What baffles me about their helluciation is that, it seems these people are actually bantoid grin lineage as one of the commentator once said about the same guy.

The ignorant lots didnt realise Prof. Wole Shoyinka writing was as a result of his understanding of his ethnic Yoruba's folklore, rites and cultural patters, which inturn has historical link with Meditterean region as f was one the major reason that 1986, Wole Shoyinka won Noble Leaurate.

Bro, be not shaken, Almighty Ela, the first among creation, who is the spirit of God, to speak and brought the existence of light and darkness, shall always protect you in the might of Your òrì(Olohun~Ela-ohun). Àṣẹ́ èmí.

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 10:58pm On May 17, 2021
Olu317:
This is serious lipsrsealed � . Anyway, the messenger is not the cause of the messaege but God's . So, I strongly believe death comes to the chosen ones at end of his /her calling on this planet earth.

I am of the opinion, that being careful is the keyword and definitely, without iota of doubt, one is always cautious of daily activities. Therefore, thanks for the information and I am grateful.What baffles me about their helluciation is that, it seems these people are actually bantoid grin lineage as one of the commentator once said about the same guy.

The ignorant lots didnt realise Prof. Wole Shoyinka writing was as a result of his understanding of his ethnic Yoruba's folklore, rites and cultural patters, which inturn has historical link with Meditterean region as f was one the major reason that 1986, Wole Shoyinka won Noble Leaurate.

Bro, be not shaken, Almighty Ela, the first among creation, who is the spirit of God, to speak and brought the existence of light and darkness, shall always protect you in the might of Your òrì(Olohun~Ela-ohun). Àṣẹ́ èmí.

The man is an older nairaland user, he registered a new account to silence me when I came on board, but "ipa t'a n pose, ara lofinsan'.

He's a fake Yoruba trying to hypnotize the audience from buying into my claims, long before you came on board. However, being honest and prolific save the day.

And indeed, thanks so much for your versatile assistance and erudition. He has said on the Hebrew tribe thread that we don't represent Yoruba interest.

Please what leader in Yoruba history is ever believed to represent Yoruba interest? Yoruba "interest" is to do your best in whatever your beat is, regardless of whose ox is gored.

At best you lose your life. Igbawo gan ni maku o nii ku? Do your best and live the rest. "Yoruba interest" is to get you stopped, God's interest is to lead you on.

His aja (syndicate) is a well trained man, they have a website that they used to lure their victim. It's a premium website, I almost fell for it, if not for a very subtle technical details.

First, it's a website registered since 2013, but there is no pixs of a happy customer, a naive staff or brand ambassador.

There's no human face to the site, so to whom does it communicate? Not even a picture of the farm that the agro-allied firm have in their address is good enough for citation on their website.

They only have a picture of a mansion in faraway Budapest. I couldn't find a correlation between their business interest and the mansion. Can you arrest a building in case of litigation?

It just gave me the clue that this folks are into "money", guymen, dangerous clique that gives you the run for your money or hack you to death should you cross their path.

It's a network thing. I didn't take the bait, hence I can say this much. I put a lot of things into writing here, but I equally have a memory of what I've shared lest it comes around to haunt me.

The web of evil will eventually trap the wicked for all his evil against the innocent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 12:28pm On May 18, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

The man is an older nairaland user, he registered a new account to silence me when I came on board, but "ipa t'a n pose, ara lofinsan'.

He's a fake Yoruba trying to hypnotize the audience from buying into my claims, long before you came on board. However, being honest and prolific save the day.

And indeed, thanks so much for your versatile assistance and erudition. He has said on the Hebrew tribe thread that we don't represent Yoruba interest.

Please what leader in Yoruba history is ever believed to represent Yoruba interest? Yoruba "interest" is to do your best in whatever your beat is, regardless of whose ox is gored.

At best you lose your life. Igbawo gan ni maku o nii ku? Do your best and live the rest. "Yoruba interest" is to get you stopped, God's interest is to lead you on.

His aja (syndicate) is a well trained man, they have a website that they used to lure their victim. It's a premium website, I almost fell for it, if not for a very subtle technical details.

First, it's a website registered since 2013, but there is no pixs of a happy customer, a naive staff or brand ambassador.

There's no human face to the site, so to whom does it communicate? Not even a picture of the farm that the agro-allied firm have in their address is good enough for citation on their website.

They only have a picture of a mansion in faraway Budapest. I couldn't find a correlation between their business interest and the mansion. Can you arrest a building in case of litigation?

It just gave me the clue that this folks are into "money", guymen, dangerous clique that gives you the run for your money or hack you to death should you cross their path.

It's a network thing. I didn't take the bait, hence I can say this much. I put a lot of things into writing here, but I equally have a memory of what I've shared lest it comes around to haunt me.

The web of evil will eventually trap the wicked for all his evil against the innocent.
This is a bewilderment before me. But no evil person goes free. And for a good cause, Ela the creator of mankind will always be our guide if these allegations against this guy and his cohort is true.

Nevertheless, no man has power over other man except one's Ori allows,which is the reason,Elaohun( the first to speak ) will not allow any form of evil to these magnitude to triumph over you, I and everyone who works for the identity , freedom of Yoruba Race, because the mercy of Eleri-Ipin will be ours . Ìgbá ọdùn bí íkán lí fú ẹlàohùn àyàn láà láà yó
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

This is a bewilderment before me. But no evil person goes free. And for a good cause, Ela the creator of mankind will always be our guide if these allegations against this guy and his cohort is true.

Nevertheless, no man has power over other man except one's Ori allows,which is the reason,Elaohun( the first to speak ) will not allow any form of evil to these magnitude to triumph over you, I and everyone who works for the identity , freedom of Yoruba Race, because the mercy of Eleri-Ipin will be ours saviour . Ìgbá ọdùn làyé ọdùn kán lí fú ẹní àyàn to dífà ko
Ọrùmíẹ̀là. The diviner placed his divination tray on the floor and cast his opele string on it. The Ifa divination signature that the opele forms is oyeku meji. Ọrunmila recited the attached odu verse as follows:

Iwo yeku, emi yeku,
oyeku di meji, o diji
(I dodge death, you dodged death} (Two oyeku verse loom so formidably)

A difa fun Kowa
A dìfá fun Tamedu
(Ifa divination was performed for Kowa) (And also for Tamedu)

Nijo ti Lakasegbe,

N fi omi oju sogbere omo

(On the day that Lakasegbe) .(Was crying due to barrenness)

Won ni ki i se ti igbin,
Ko dubule lai ni ikarahun
(It is unlike the snail) (To sleep outside of its shell)

Won ni ki i se ti oka,
Ko dubule lai loro inu(It is unlike the viper) (To sleep without its poison)

Won ni ki i se ti ire, Ko dubule lai han gaaraga(It is unlike the cricket) (To sleep without making grating noises)

Won ni iran ọ́gá
Ki i rin lai ni igba aso. (Not a single chameleon) (Moves without a suitcase loaded with a thousand clothes/apparel )

Won ni orumiela ko rubo,
Ko ru eku meji oluwere (They asked him to offer a sacrife) (Two swift-running rodents)

Won ni ko ru eja meji abiwe gbada, Won ni ko ru obidie meji abedo lule luke
(Two giant fishes with huge laps) (Two massive hens)

Ewure meji abamu rederede,Einla meji to fi iwo sosuka (Two pregnant goats) (Two deers with curled horns)

O gbo riru ebo o ru,
O gbo titu atukesu, o tu(He listened to call to offer sacrifices and offered sacrifices) (He paid attention to the needs of Esu)

O gbo ikarara, Ebo ha fun un.(He heard ikarara, the sound of good fortune) (His sacrifices worked for him)

Ijo ni n jo, Ayo ni n yo (He began to dance) (He began to celebrate)

Ese to na, Ijo fa a. (He stretched a leg) (Dance tugged at it)

O ni be ni awon awo oun,Ti n fi enu rere pe ifa. (He says that that is exactly how his diviners) (Give thanks and praise to Ifa divination)

Iwo yeku, emi yeku,Oyeku di meji (I dodged death, you dodged death) (Two oyeku verses combine)

Gbogbo aye lo n yọ (And the entire world rejoices) Orunmila said everything will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 3:07pm On May 18, 2021
Olu317:

Nevertheless, no man has power over other man except one's Ori allows,which is the reason,Elaohun( the first to speak ) will not allow any form of evil to these magnitude to triumph over you, I and everyone who works for the identity , freedom of Yoruba Race, because the mercy of Eleri-Ipin will be ours saviour . Ìgbá ọdùn làyé ọdùn kán lí fú ẹní àyàn to dífà ko
Ọrùmíẹ̀là. The diviner placed his divination tray on the floor and cast his opele string on it. The Ifa divination signature that the opele forms is oyeku meji. Ọrunmila recited the attached odu verse as follows:

Iwo yeku, emi yeku,
oyeku di meji, o diji
(I dodge death, you dodged death} (Two oyeku verse loom so formidably)

A difa fun Kowa
A dìfá fun Tamedu
(Ifa divination was performed for Kowa) (And also for Tamedu)

Nijo ti Lakasegbe,

N fi omi oju sogbere omo

(On the day that Lakasegbe) .(Was crying due to barrenness)

Won ni ki i se ti igbin,
Ko dubule lai ni ikarahun
(It is unlike the snail) (To sleep outside of its shell)

Won ni ki i se ti oka,
Ko dubule lai loro inu(It is unlike the viper) (To sleep without its poison)

Won ni ki i se ti ire, Ko dubule lai han gaaraga(It is unlike the cricket) (To sleep without making grating noises)

Won ni iran ọ́gá
Ki i rin lai ni igba aso. (Not a single chameleon) (Moves without a suitcase loaded with a thousand clothes/apparel )

Won ni orumiela ko rubo,
Ko ru eku meji oluwere (They asked him to offer a sacrife) (Two swift-running rodents)

Won ni ko ru eja meji abiwe gbada, Won ni ko ru obidie meji abedo lule luke
(Two giant fishes with huge laps) (Two massive hens)

Ewure meji abamu rederede,Einla meji to fi iwo sosuka (Two pregnant goats) (Two deers with curled horns)

O gbo riru ebo o ru,
O gbo titu atukesu, o tu(He listened to call to offer sacrifices and offered sacrifices) (He paid attention to the needs of Esu)

O gbo ikarara, Ebo ha fun un.(He heard ikarara, the sound of good fortune) (His sacrifices worked for him)

Ijo ni n jo, Ayo ni n yo (He began to dance) (He began to celebrate)

Ese to na, Ijo fa a. (He stretched a leg) (Dance tugged at it)

O ni be ni awon awo oun,Ti n fi enu rere pe ifa. (He says that that is exactly how his diviners) (Give thanks and praise to Ifa divination)

Iwo yeku, emi yeku,Oyeku di meji (I dodged death, you dodged death) (Two oyeku verses combine)

Gbogbo aye lo n yọ (And the entire world rejoices) Orunmila said everything will be fine.

Ase ase ase wa ntireke.

Oyeku mo ba O mule, mama se dami,
Inu bibi eru niiperu, edofufu niipawofa,
Ile dida niipore, alajobi nii payekan t'oba sebi....

Agbori Ile ajeku, agbori Ile ajeja, agbori Ile ajegbin, ase dowo Ile ajomu.

Emi dupe temi o, Ela kiribiti,
omo elejemu.

Odu Oyeku.

My brother, I didn't share this information earlier. I have his contact, because he called me and told me one Thursday morning that a man will call me in 20 minutes time to discuss business with me, that was the first day.

That call was out of the ordinary call I used to receive. When the second caller came through, I picked it and book appointment for the day. I told my wife my suspicion and she asked me not to meet the man.

However, he called about 5 times and at last I picked the call. The hook was, "are you not a mixer?" He said one fellow recommended me that I am conversant with herbs. Now he wants to produce some spices and needs my help.

That's what persuaded me. Meanwhile, it's on this site I've made a post about my mixture, sometimes 26 December 2018.

The guy that seems not to be involved, who called me first and made the connection knows so much about me on this forum. He's the one to whom the stranger pretending to be helper would be reporting to.

He's the one he went to tell that they have me already when I eventually brought out the same product I was promoting here on nairaland. So, I've been trapped. They have my contact and all that, just for me to fall for the trap and disappear.

He's the same man that the contractor was giving the closing feed just before I alighted from the Camry, and was asked, how about Seguin? And he mentioned a particular million like that. I felt so lucky that day meeting such a "millionaire".

But there's something he told me on the table before we left the Iblis that did not sit well with the millions: he said one of his workers had once ran away with his 10 million, and he soon bounce back. I didn't doubt that.

But if so, he would have put stringent condition in place afterwards that no staff will be able to move a million in his stead. So, this million he's discussing is the price for my head and that of a Segun.

He's closing sales on the deal that began in the morning. The person on the phone at the other end was the guy that called me in the morning to connect the two of us. According to him, I "market myself" by so doing.

During the covid 19 period, I just felt you are scarce, and all the puzzle I've been trying to solve about this clique dawn on me as I recalled your name.

To my surprise, the first caller of the fateful day in question reacted to my suspicion about jungle don mature. He edited off that part on his WhatsApp profile picture.

When I also said the custard is what they feed their victims in the jungle, he removed the profile picture completely.

You know we are dealing with powerful mediocres mostly here. Even this criminal is a mediocre himself. If I've missed the person in question, and now accuses the wrong person, the true criminal should be happy that he's taken for another person.

This true criminal has no access to the person I'm mistaken him for, so how on earth will he edit his profile picture? It's such a binance, but cleverness kill the cat, he exposed himself trying to hide, helping me to figure him out and unravel his intentions.

The very moment that the guy he sent to contact me said a friend gave him my number and that we are members on a WhatsApp group, my mind said "Macof". And bakan sa lo se mo ibi ti mo ngbe.

He got to know where I am presently through the information I gave out while I was "trying to market [my]self." That's according to him in response to my death threat against him.

That piece of information is the hint that the man who took me to Iblis relayed my contact to him when he left the table. I had cold at that particular time, like the man has left to betray my contact.

To hide my cold, I began chit chat with the driver, who might be an Uber. It took a little while before the man came back to the table. My cold had subsided by then.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 3:36am On May 19, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Ase ase ase wa ntireke.

Oyeku mo ba O mule, mama se dami,
Inu bibi eru niiperu, edofufu niipawofa,
Ile dida niipore, alajobi nii payekan t'oba sebi....

Agbori Ile ajeku, agbori Ile ajeja, agbori Ile ajegbin, ase dowo Ile ajomu.

Emi dupe temi o, Ela kiribiti,
omo elejemu.

Odu Oyeku.

My brother, I didn't share this information earlier. I have his contact, because he called me and told me one Thursday morning that a man will call me in 20 minutes time to discuss business with me, that was the first day.

That call was out of the ordinary call I used to receive. When the second caller came through, I picked it and book appointment for the day. I told my wife my suspicion and she asked me not to meet the man.

However, he called about 5 times and at last I picked the call. The hook was, "are you not a mixer?" He said one fellow recommended me that I am conversant with herbs. Now he wants to produce some spices and needs my help.

That's what persuaded me. Meanwhile, it's on this site I've made a post about my mixture, sometimes 26 December 2018.

The guy that seems not to be involved, who called me first and made the connection knows so much about me on this forum. He's the one to whom the stranger pretending to be helper would be reporting to.

He's the one he went to tell that they have me already when I eventually brought out the same product I was promoting here on nairaland. So, I've been trapped. They have my contact and all that, just for me to fall for the trap and disappear.

He's the same man that the contractor was giving the closing feed just before I alighted from the Camry, and was asked, how about Seguin? And he mentioned a particular million like that. I felt so lucky that day meeting such a "millionaire".

But there's something he told me on the table before we left the Iblis that did not sit well with the millions: he said one of his workers had once ran away with his 10 million, and he soon bounce back. I didn't doubt that.

But if so, he would have put stringent condition in place afterwards that no staff will be able to move a million in his stead. So, this million he's discussing is the price for my head and that of a Segun.

He's closing sales on the deal that began in the morning. The person on the phone at the other end was the guy that called me in the morning to connect the two of us. According to him, I "market myself" by so doing.

During the covid 19 period, I just felt you are scarce, and all the puzzle I've been trying to solve about this clique dawn on me as I recalled your name.

To my surprise, the first caller of the fateful day in question reacted to my suspicion about jungle don mature. He edited off that part on his WhatsApp profile picture.

When I also said the custard is what they feed their victims in the jungle, he removed the profile picture completely.

You know we are dealing with powerful mediocres mostly here. Even this criminal is a mediocre himself. If I've missed the person in question, and now accuses the wrong person, the true criminal should be happy that he's taken for another person.

This true criminal has no access to the person I'm mistaken him for, so how on earth will he edit his profile picture? It's such a binance, but cleverness kill the cat, he exposed himself trying to hide, helping me to figure him out and unravel his intentions.

The very moment that the guy he sent to contact me said a friend gave him my number and that we are members on a WhatsApp group, my mind said "Macof". And bakan sa lo se mo ibi ti mo ngbe.

He got to know where I am presently through the information I gave out while I was "trying to market [my]self." That's according to him in response to my death threat against him.

That piece of information is the hint that the man who took me to Iblis relayed my contact to him when he left the table. I had cold at that particular time, like the man has left to betray my contact.

To hide my cold, I began chit chat with the driver, who might be an Uber. It took a little while before the man came back to the table. My cold had subsided by then.
Seriously, I am shocked at this your level of your revelation on this setup by this unscropulous entity .Nevertheless, ãbò Ẹ̀là lì'lè lòkò lọ'nà lọjà àtí libì gbògbò ãbò ẹ à bò 'à l'àṣẹ̀ ẹ̀lẹ̀dùmàrè.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 7:55am On May 19, 2021
Olu317:
Seriously, I am shocked at this your level of your revelation on this setup by this unscropulous entity .Nevertheless, ãbò Ẹ̀là lì'lè lòkò lọ'nà lọjà àtí libì gbògbò ãbò ẹ à bò 'à l'àṣẹ̀ ẹ̀lẹ̀dùmàrè.

So, you can compare the story behind just a single line of statement made by this fellow, he's overconfidence and very sure I'm unaware of what's going on.

I'm unaware, but I'm Yoruba and very conversant with the nuances of how life often play out like old folktales, "Erin karele o wajoba, eweku-ewele".

Originally, the conversation I'm referring to as to the couple of millions was the last thing I heard as I was about alighting from the car.

"...So how about Segun? Okay send 2 million." A man who has lost 10 million to a staff wouldn't have a staff send 2 million on his behalf.

Rather, the whole business of the day has just finished, the next target identified as a fool is taken already. The first caller is the mastermind.

So, it was a business discussion between the mastermind and the contractor. The fee agreed upon is being haggle and agreed upon.

Although I marketed myself at a mastermind's prodding, but God bought back my life and I escaped from the sneer of the Fowler.

Psychopaths have their deadly devotions.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 2:22pm On May 19, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

So, you can compare the story behind just a single line of statement made by this fellow, he's overconfidence and very sure I'm unaware of what's going on.

I'm unaware, but I'm Yoruba and very conversant with the nuances of how life often play out like old folktales, "Erin karele o wajoba, eweku-ewele".

Originally, the conversation I'm referring to as to the couple of millions was the last thing I heard as I was about alighting from the car.

"...So how about Segun? Okay send 2 million." A man who has lost 10 million to a staff wouldn't have a staff send 2 million on his behalf.

Rather, the whole business of the day has just finished, the next target identified as a fool is taken already. The first caller is the mastermind.

So, it was a business discussion between the mastermind and the contractor. The fee agreed upon is being haggle and agreed upon.

Although I marketed myself at a mastermind's prodding, but God bought back my life and I escaped from the sneer of the Fowler.

Psychopaths have their deadly devotions.
Seriously, one need be careful.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 7:45am On May 21, 2021
Olu317:
Seriously, one need be careful.

Thank God you are no longer thinking like a spectator but like a target. When I discussed this issue with a barister, he said have you explore the possibility that you wanted to be scammed?

That kind of thinking is the spectator opinion. The lady that got killed recently was offered a phantom job, was she scammed, then the scammer care less if she dies.

Psychopath in his den can do anything. He's the king of the jungle. He's free to kill, to steal and to destroy. He can steal from you, and also do the rest of the kill. It's not the first time I've been lured by this same fellow.

The first time was around 2015, by a lady luring to come to Akure. One thing led to the other and I raised alarm here. Obalunfon was taking side with him then and one of his comments this assailants ulterior motive.

The day I raised alarm, the lady luring me to Akure disappeared from the WhatsApp profile picture. It got me wandering what's going on with the contact and my post here? So, history repeats itself recently again.

I'm not the only one this guy is targeting. But not taking the bait makes him ran out of ideas as at the moment.

macof

It was fun to read the angry reactions and honestly it's just because I've given up on you people already otherwise it ought to be a sad thing. No messiah can save you from your hebetudinous intellect and willful ignorance.

What would have been our common fate if he has not given up? What in your own idea did you desire to do to him that would have been a sad thing?

I leave you to compare the contrast.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Thank God you are no longer thinking like a spectator but like a target. When I discussed this issue with a barister, he said have you explore the possibility that you wanted to be scammed?

That kind of thinking is the spectator opinion. The lady that got killed recently was offered a phantom job, was she scammed, then the scammer care less if she dies.

Psychopath in his den can do anything. He's the king of the jungle. He's free to kill, to steal and to destroy. He can steal from you, and also do the rest of the kill. It's not the first time I've been lured by this same fellow.

The first time was around 2015, by a lady luring to come to Akure. One thing led to the other and I raised alarm here. Obalunfon was taking side with him then and one of his comments this assailants ulterior motive.

The day I raised alarm, the lady luring me to Akure disappeared from the WhatsApp profile picture. It got me wandering what's going on with the contact and my post here? So, history repeats itself recently again.

I'm not the only one this guy is targeting. But not taking the bait makes him ran out of ideas as at the moment.

What would have been our common fate if he has not given up? What in your own idea did you desire to do to him that would have been a sad thing?

I leave you to compare the contrast.
As far as I am concern, I dont get scared over threat as such. My dear brother no leaf falls from its branch without the knowledge of Eledumare. So, I am not afraid of any man because I am destined for unique accomplishment on this planet earth.

On the otherside, I have read carefully what you posted and I'm tempted to wonder how certain people reason as regard Yoruba identity. Need I posit here that 9Jacrip is still active on this platform,when you mentioned Obalufon II . Perhaps, I may be wrong but pattern of posting at times easily gives one's identity away.

Nevertheless, I am not strange to some pointed out information from you which made me answered you all along in my school of thought. The reality from my ancestral oriki has taken care of these different daily human challenges. As a result of these things, I see these hatred as just jealously and an attempt to stop the elision of God, Ela achieving his works on earth. But certainly we motarl that are immortal. So, I work with my Ori(Ela) and don't struggle with him.

On a seriously note, take it easy and stay careful but stand firm on what you stand for your God compel you to do with being fearful. Meanwhile, Iam not a simple man,even if I am calm and focus. Gentility is not a sign of cowardice. In regard to this, I shall posit here that we need not scare anyone who has tangible information to share as regard Yoruba nation because over 3000 books have been written to know Yoruba's identity.

Least, I forget, I'll send you a name of a renowned Egyptologist on Fb so that you can send her a request in other to see her posts. You see, there are latest information on Egyptians history that will wow you.

Cheers
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 10:23pm On May 22, 2021
Olu317:
As far as I am concern, I dont get scared over threat as such. My dear brother no leaf falls from its branch without the knowledge of Eledumare. So, I am not afraid of any man because I am destined for unique accomplishment on this planet earth.

On the otherside, I have read carefully what you posted and I'm tempted to wonder how certain people reason as regard Yoruba identity. Need I posit here that 9Jacrip is still active on this platform,when you mentioned Obalufon II . Perhaps, I may be wrong but pattern of posting at times easily gives one's identity away.

Yes I know that's him, he immediately distanced himself from the insinuation as an omoluabi, omo anibiniran ko soro lati mo lawujo, Ojogbon G.O. Odunjo said "omo eniyan atata kii siwahu".

However, this particular criminal is everything hatred put together in one place. He is definition of the working of the minds of the psychopath: you come across as an "enemy", he makes you a "target" and you ended up a "victim".

I know in this place, people tries to oppose anything, sensible or not, but this criminal has taken it to the moon. Just have to take time to examine the psychology of a killer and brought him to book.

I've done all the placarding in the book on this forum to please him to cut me some slack, he said no way. Yet he's plotting my demise underground.

He'll face his warrant. I care less about the outcome. Good or bad leads to progress. Thanks to the saving grace of God, one would have ended up a victim, but it ends as "target". Hence we could live to tell the story.

Nevertheless, I am not strange to some pointed out information from you which made me answered you all along in my school of thought. The reality from my ancestral oriki has taken care of these different daily human challenges. As a result of these things, I see these hatred as just jealously and an attempt to stop the elision of God, Ela achieving his works on earth. But certainly we motarl that are immortal. So, I work with my Ori(Ela) and don't struggle with him.

In fact, I'm equally awed by the wordings of the Yoruba oriki as it applies to individuals. Mine says, "omo Ose o see rofo" if you go by the mnemonic, nobody can cook their vegetables with soap".

On a seriously note, take it easy and stay careful but stand firm on what you stand for your God compel you to do with being fearful. Meanwhile, Iam not a simple man,even if I am calm and focus. Gentility is not a sign of cowardice. In regard to this, I shall posit here that we need not scare anyone who has tangible information to share as regard Yoruba nation because over 3000 books have been written to know Yoruba's identity.

I understand, but justice must find a course to dispense itself, esan o gboogun. Both Ifa and the holy Bible agrees on this, Ogundameji: "ojo esan o lo titi 'ojoro o dunno, adia fun adigunla tio digun sete! Ke pe o, kejina, ewa wo fa awoki bi tii se, ifa de, alase, ope abise wara".

"Because justice is not given immediately, the heart of man is set to do evil".

Least, I forget, I send you a name of a renowned Egyptologist on Fb so that you can send here a request so that she can add you. You see, there are latest information on Egyptians history that will wow you.

Cheers

Roger that. Thanks for the lead.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 7:14am On May 25, 2021
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 10:45pm On May 26, 2021

I trust you had a great night?

I would like you to share the group info of the WhatsApp group we share in common, where you picked my contact and shared the same with your friend, Ayo Aremu, owner of www.gia-africa.com.

You called my number, 08097174000 to connect the two of us back in 2019.

This has already been forwarded to the number

on WhatsApp.

Interestingly, the user claims to be a nairalander, and denied ever knowing me but agreed to being friend with the webmaster of the above site..

How I got the numbers of two close friends as a total stranger beats me too. There are loads of explanation I'm asked to give on the WhatsApp.

One random number turn out to be a nairalander and a versatile poster as well.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by kayfra: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
One of the stupidest threads on nairaland
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
kayfra:
One of the stupidest threads on nairaland
Evil one , I know you're one of them grin grin grin. . You beef another man without reason. African man, my own ancestors conquered you and gave you exposure! IFAODU was of African origin? Teach me what I do not know!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by rhektor(m): 6:44am On Jun 14, 2021
Olu317:
Evil one , I know you're one of them grin grin grin. . You beef another man without reason. African man, my own ancestors conquered you and gave you exposure! IFAODU was of African origin. Teach me what I do not know!
Ifá was of African origin when it is convenient but Yorùbá is Hebrew when you what to push that idiocy in your cranium arìndìn ọmọ
Bloody lair, have you answered my question before trying to attack another person? undecided

Ọ̀dẹ̀
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 4:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Now let's finalize the investigations. I believe that there are sensible people reading. I am not paranoid as my self appointed "defeatist" wont to claim.

With the numbers that I've dropped here and the fact that I've contacted the owners and equally shared the link of this thread with them on WhatsApp, I've not malign any stranger behind their back without their access to what I have said about them.

It beats me that the guy who mastermind my meeting with his friend, Ayo Aremu by calling me that morning is now pretending not to know me. Then how did he came about my number the very first day he called me?

His name is Timothy Ogundele, he's on nairaland according to him. I cut off the phone when we got talking and he agreed that he's on nairaland. You gave my number to your friend and called me to meet him and now deny knowing me?

I have your picture already. Facebook phobia by a Media practitioner in this age is a hint about a man of "attractive" character. There should be explanation of how my number ended up with you, this explains how I got yours. You have to do the kill and stand by it if you aren't all cowards.

My life is not yours to take.

You are messing around with the wrong target. I refuse to be your victim. This is where it starts, I'm not the one going down for you. You thought you were invisible, isn't it? Kase re le, Elemosho.

Your jungle book is complete.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 5:20am On Jun 20, 2021

Liars and psychopaths have complicated lives. You only know the aspect of their lives exposed to you.

You remain ignorant of all other various aspects and might become a victim even as a friend, not to talk of being zoned an "enemy".

A brand manager on Facebook (without portfolio to showcase, all in the name of Facebook-phobia) and an historian on nairaland.

A deceiver on WhatsApp and a liar to total strangers on dialed up calls with intense intent to harm.

The truth about lying is that no two aspects from the world of the liar will agree with one another. With that you have secured the invincible.

"How to spot a fraud" comes to mind.
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 4:45am On Jun 26, 2021
Olu317:
Evil one , I know you're one of them grin grin grin. . You beef another man without reason. African man, my own ancestors conquered you and gave you exposure! IFAODU was of African origin. Teach me what I do not know!

In fact you have an idea of what they are bro. You can imagine what their teamwork will be now that they have the contact of their ringleader.

A cult group is loading. They can even call it the Widowmakers for all I care. Their project would be to rid African history of the Abrahamic attacks.

Trust you've heard something like Abrahamic attacks on Yoruba history before? Hope you remember?

Only a terror will see civil discourse from such angle. He's seeing the world from his filter, and to attack his "attacker" is a jungle instinct.

Alright, will resume the response I have earlier suspended. I have it on my msword, can't drop all at once so as not to be banned or get too clumsy.

Have a great weekend. Be security conscious. An online terrorist can never be an offline benefactor.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 4:58am On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by absoluteSuccess: 5:04am On Jun 26, 2021

Here are two links on the basics of historical linguistics. Explaining the comparative method and how two languages can be said to be related

[-​https://linguistics.ucsc.edu/about/what-is-linguistics.html
-​https://www.britannica.com/science/comparative-linguistics​]

Substitute Imitation

Everything must answer to the contextual constructs of your links that's the end of knowledge. If it has imparted you, it trickle down here.

The links has the final say on Yoruba language and history to you. The links is of the custodians of African history. It compares the verses of Ifa and Afa for their common origin.

How many indigenous words have you in your links' vocabularies? Read more of indigenous materials like ifa to be grounded to some extent.

Then seek knowledge from the very languages you are referring to by comparing their common attributes and differences to encourage indigenous knowledge.

Stop parading "substitute imitation" as knowledge, it's clear you don't have the native intelligence required for what you frequently dabble in on. You must find a ready-made answers always.

It's the height of selective justice when you have prejudice for one form of white man's enlightenment and think in another white man's enlightenment in the defense of your opinion about the black man.

Why not justify your claims on the connection between the Igbo and the Yoruba based on what you have found in your historical research as an historian?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage (Thanksgiving Thread) by Olu317(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

Substitute Imitation

Everything must answer to the contextual constructs of your links that's the end of knowledge. If it has imparted you, it trickle down here.

The links has the final say on Yoruba language and history to you. The links is of the custodians of African history. It compares the verses of Ifa and Afa for their common origin.

How many indigenous words have you in your links' vocabularies? Read more of indigenous materials like ifa to be grounded to some extent.

Then seek knowledge from the very languages you are referring to by comparing their common attributes and differences to encourage indigenous knowledge.

Stop parading "substitute imitation" as knowledge, it's clear you don't have the native intelligence required for what you frequently dabble in on. You must find a ready-made answers always.

It's the height of selective justice when you have prejudice for one form of white man's enlightenment and think in another white man's enlightenment in the defense of your opinion about the black man.

Why not justify your claims on the connection between the Igbo and the Yoruba based on what you have found in your historical research as an historian?
Seen. It is a great link. I hope you're good. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is Criticism Easier Than Compliment? / African Beauty / Do You Believe In Reincarnation: Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 247
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.