Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. (1845 Views)

I'm So Convinced That God Doesn't Not Exist / Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / I regret knowing masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by 0temSapien: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2020
joyandfaith:

People have mocking God for centuries. Gal 6:7. It is expected that more people will join satan in rebelling against God. it is part of sign of last day.
Some of signs of last days:

Love of God growing cold in most people.​— Matthew 24:12 .
Noteworthy displays of religious hypocrisy.​— 2 Timothy 3:5 .

Increase of crime.​— Matthew 24:12 .

Ruining of the earth by mankind.​— Revelation 11:18 .

Deterioration of people’s attitudes, as shown by many who are “unthankful, disloyal, . . . not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride.”​— 2 Timothy 3:​1-4 .

www.jw.org

People mocking religious gods is a sign of enlightenment in a nation. Currently Nigeria is getting the enlightenment it deserves.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2020
0temSapien:
People mocking religious gods is a sign of enlightenment in a nation. Currently Nigeria is getting the enlightenment it deserves.

oh. People mocked God before our common era. is that also sign of enlightenment? people will keep holding different views. nothing special.
Bible even foretold that more people will mock God in last days. we are expecting more people to join in mocking God.
What you called enlightenment cannot solve problems facing humans
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
I'm God, you can't be preaching the word to me

Either you are being sarcastic or delusional. I have to preach the word to you because you are mere mortal.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by 0temSapien: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2020
joyandfaith:

oh. People mocked God before our common era. is that also sign of enlightenment? people will keep holding different views. nothing special.
Bible even foretold that more people will mock God in last days. we are expecting more people to join in mocking God.
What you called enlightenment cannot solve problems facing humans
Yes, it is. That's why the BCE of countries like Italy and Greece is more enlightened thn the CE of Nigeria. BCE of those countries invented things, our own CE is still laid backward, but now we are waking up. We are realising little little gods like Jehovah, Allah etc as what they really are and we are getting to realize that God Almighty is the TOTALITY of Existence.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2020
0temSapien:
Yes, it is. That's why the BCE of countries like Italy and Greece is more enlightened thn the CE of Nigeria. BCE of those countries invented things, our own CE is still laid backward, but now we are waking up. We are realising little little gods like Jehovah, Allah etc as what they really are and we are getting to realize that God Almighty is the TOTALITY of Existence.

People of ancient Greek and Rome believe in gods and they are religious.
Jews from BCE to CE believe in God and they are religious. is Israel not technologically advanced nation? Believing in God and technology are not related. Most leading scientists in the world today believe in God. Ben Carson and host of others are typical examples. your logic is flawed.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by 0temSapien: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2020
joyandfaith:

People of ancient Greek and Rome believe in gods and they are religious.
Jews from BCE to CE believe in God and they are religious. is Israel not technologically advanced nation? Believing in God and technology are not related. Most leading scientists in the world today believe in God. Ben Carson and host of others are typical examples. your logic is flawed.
Check the ratio of those who criticise religions in those places you mention to the ratio of those who criticise it in Nigeria here and you will understand what I'm talking about. They have millions of unbelieving philosophers there more than us and you see their land developing. Majority of them only use religion as a tag. They don't really believe in it.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2020
0temSapien:

Most scientific (and technical) innovations prior to the scientific revolution were achieved by societies organized by religious traditions. Ancient pagan, Islamic, and Christian scholars pioneered individual elements of the
scientific method . Roger Bacon , often credited with formalizing the scientific method, was a Franciscan friar.

Many scientists, philosophers, and theologians throughout history, such as Francisco Ayala , Kenneth R. Miller and
Francis Collins, have seen compatibility or interdependence between religion and science.

In the 17th century, founders of the Royal Society largely held conventional and orthodox religious views, and a number of them were prominent Churchmen.

Albert Einstein supported the compatibility of some interpretations of religion with science.

Prominent scientists advocating religious belief include Nobel Prize–winning physicist and United Church of Christ member Charles Townes, evangelical Christian and past head of the Human Genome Project Francis Collins , and climatologist John T. Houghton .

Scientists like Francis Collins, George F. R. Ellis , Kenneth R. Miller , Katharine Hayhoe , George Coyne and Simon Conway Morris argue that science provides many opportunities to look for and find God in nature and to reflect on their beliefs.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2020
0temSapien:
Check the ratio of those who criticise religions in those places you mention to the ratio of those who criticise it in Nigeria here and you will understand what I'm talking about. They have millions of unbelieving philosophers there more than us and you see their land developing. Majority of them only use religion as a tag. They don't really believe in it.

including jews?
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 8:09am On Aug 01, 2020
0temSapien:

even people of ancient Greek and Rome are pagans. few were philosophers. Atheism even attracted punishment
Even hippocrates believe in gods. philosophy does not mean atheism. personally, I love science, history and philosophy but I am a theist and I believe in Jehovah.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by FatherOfJesus: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2020
Only fools mock God, stop mocking me
joyandfaith:

Either you are being sarcastic or delusional. I have to preach the word to you because you are mere mortal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by 0temSapien: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2020
joyandfaith:

even people of ancient Greek and Rome are pagans. few were philosophers. Atheism even attracted punishment
Even hippocrates believe in gods. philosophy does not mean atheism. personally, I love science, history and philosophy but I am a theist and I believe in Jehovah.
They believe in gods for what they were. They never believed that those gods created the world. Check it out. They talk of god of history, god of war, etc. They didn't take these gods as God Almighty. You can check it out. For example, I Otem am a god of history and it will be nonsense for ignorant people to take me as God Almighty. Jehovah your god was a god of violence and it makes no sense to see him as God Almighty. Paganism even makes more sense than the Abrahamic faith, in that they regarded their gods in respect to one action or the other they performed best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by 0temSapien: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2020
joyandfaith:

including jews?
Yes, check the ratio of the unbelievers in Israel and compare it with what we have in Nigeria. Unbelievers in Israel is more than that of Nigeria by miles.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by 0temSapien: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2020
0temSapien:
Yes, check the ratio of the unbelievers in Israel and compare it with what we have in Nigeria. Unbelievers in Israel is more than that of Nigeria by miles.

it is not true. fat lie. jews have more theists. few atheists
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2020
FatherOfJesus:

you are actually a fool. gal 6:7
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by 0temSapien: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2020
joyandfaith:

Most scientific (and technical) innovations prior to the scientific revolution were achieved by societies organized by religious traditions. Ancient pagan, Islamic, and Christian scholars pioneered individual elements of the
scientific method . Roger Bacon , often credited with formalizing the scientific method, was a Franciscan friar.

Many scientists, philosophers, and theologians throughout history, such as Francisco Ayala , Kenneth R. Miller and
Francis Collins, have seen compatibility or interdependence between religion and science.

In the 17th century, founders of the Royal Society largely held conventional and orthodox religious views, and a number of them were prominent Churchmen.

Albert Einstein supported the compatibility of some interpretations of religion with science.

Prominent scientists advocating religious belief include Nobel Prize–winning physicist and United Church of Christ member Charles Townes, evangelical Christian and past head of the Human Genome Project Francis Collins , and climatologist John T. Houghton .

Scientists like Francis Collins, George F. R. Ellis , Kenneth R. Miller , Katharine Hayhoe , George Coyne and Simon Conway Morris argue that science provides many opportunities to look for and find God in nature and to reflect on their beliefs.

In a world where you meet religious people daily, you have to pretend as if you belong, or else you get ditched and ridiculed. Religious people are more than the irreligious ones all over the world, so the people who are enlightened have to tread gently to avoid being killed. Do you know how many scientists who rejected religion we're killed? Even Roger Bacon whom you mentioned was threatened by the church at one time or the other. They have to take up religion or face death. That's why you see many scientists having religious tags. The Book of Universal History revealed the true persons of these people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by 0temSapien: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2020
joyandfaith:

it is not true. fat lie. jews have more theists. few atheists
The number of atheists and freethinkers in Israel is more than Atheists and freethinkers in Nigeria. That's what I'm talking about.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2020
0temSapien:
They believe in gods for what they were. They never believed that those gods created the world. Check it out. They talk of god of history, god of war, etc. They didn't take these gods as God Almighty. You can check it out. For example, I Otem am a god of history and it will be nonsense for ignorant people to take me as God Almighty. Jehovah your god was a god of violence and it makes no sense to see him as God Almighty. Paganism even makes more sense than the Abrahamic faith, in that they regarded their gods in respect to one action or the other they performed best.

you are confusing yourself. Romans and Greeks believed in many gods. they were not atheists. Jehovah is Almighty God.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2020
0temSapien:
The number of atheists and freethinkers in Israel is more than Atheists and freethinkers in Nigeria. That's what I'm talking about.

national development has nothing to do with religious belief. those that developed israel were Zionists. they were theists. theists are contributing positively to their development.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2020
0temSapien:

In a world where you meet religious people daily, you have to pretend as if you belong, or else you get ditched and ridiculed. Religious people are more than the irreligious ones all over the world, so the people who are enlightened have to tread gently to avoid being killed. Do you know how many scientists who rejected religion we're killed? Even Roger Bacon whom you mentioned was threatened by the church at one time or the other. They have to take up religion or face death. That's why you see many scientists having religious tags. The Book of Universal History revealed the true persons of these people.
not true.
Even scientists despise themselves. A doctor in medieval time was abused and ostracized by his colleagues for saying simple washing of hand prevent could prevent spread of infections. in the past, less popular opinions were rejected by professional colleagues. it is still happening now.Peter drusberg and HIV, coronavirus and pro-chloroquine physicians.

religion is not problem of Nigeria. it is tribalism.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by FatherOfJesus: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2020
God shall not be mocked gal 6:7
joyandfaith:

you are actually a fool. gal 6:7

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
God shall not be mocked gal 6:7

clown
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by FatherOfJesus: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2020
Scientist in medieval times. Lol grin

All liars will go to he'll cheesy
joyandfaith:

not true.
Even scientists despise themselves. A doctor in medieval time was abused and ostracized by his colleagues for saying simple washing of hand prevent could prevent spread of infections. in the past, less popular opinions were rejected by professional colleagues. it is still happening now.Peter drusberg and HIV, coronavirus and pro-chloroquine physicians.

religion is not problem of Nigeria. it is tribalism.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by FatherOfJesus: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Exactly, I must be a clown for creating you
joyandfaith:

clown
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Scientist in medieval times. Lol grin
All liars will go to he'll cheesy
so you did not know. smh.read your history again.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by FatherOfJesus: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Do you even know what "medieval time" is? If you know then you will know how stuppid your post is. Science in medieval time cheesy
joyandfaith:

so you did not know. smh.read your history again.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Do you even know what "medieval time" is? If you know then you will know how stuppid your post is. Science in medieval time cheesy

so there were no scientists in medieval time? you are a clown.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Exactly, I must be a clown for creating you

sign of mental illness. haloperidol for u.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by FatherOfJesus: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2020
Yes, there were scientists during the time of Abraham too grin
joyandfaith:

so there were no scientists in medieval time? you are a clown.
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Yes, there were scientists during the time of Abraham too grin

keep fooling yourself that there were no scientists in medieval time. product of exam malpractices. which period did Archimedes, Aristachus, Hippocrates etc live? were they not scientists? smh
Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by FatherOfJesus: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2020
How can there be scientists in the medieval time when the word "scientist" was coined in 1834?
It seems you have issues differenting natural philosophers from scientists. I will send you to hell for all your lies. You want to perish for lack of understanding
joyandfaith:

keep fooling yourself that there were no scientists in medieval time. product of exam malpractices. which period did Archimedes, Aristachus, Hippocrates etc live? were they not scientists? smh

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. by joyandfaith: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
How can there be scientists in the medieval time when the word "scientist" was coined in 1834?
It seems you have issues differenting natural philosophers from scientists. I will send you to hell for all your lies. You want to perish for lack of understanding

by definition, were Archimedes, Aristachus, Hippocrates not scientists? were there not universities in medieval time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NL Traditional Religion Thread / If You Don't Speak In Tongues,you're On your Way To Hell! / Bishop Oyedepo Challenges Iya Witch To A Show Of Power!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.