Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja (49580 Views)

Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / UNILORIN Elects Medical Student As Its Student Union President. / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by mikron(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
where in abuja? no exact location? RIP
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by tunize(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

I still remember my mummy advice those days...for primary school
She go always warn me
"If rain dey fall! Just wait make the rain fall finish and the flood go down completely before you begin go where you dey go"

Mother's love is second to non....there is only one true love and that is mother's love..
They are always trying to protect us from everything dangerous

.. even now when i don big I still dey adhere to that advice up till today....
very important advice ooo me i can nvr try it wen there is heavy down pour that i'm going out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Lange: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Awesomeking:
am i d only one that has no knowledge of any recent abuja flood?

The flood that claimed this chap happened in Suleja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by OneMillionBoys(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

You can't know everything... You are not God.

Awesomeking:

KossyKiss97:

Not only you my brother. Details are really sketchy
we were not at the scene where it happened as we're all at our various homes cos of the lockdown on schools.
So as our colleague, we decided to check up on him and we were informed by his parents of the sad incidence
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by OneMillionBoys(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
lereinter:

The failure of University to reopen is claiming the lives of students

A gory one occured in Ibadan

May God give his parents the fortitude to bear the loss
UNIBEN student also died during a recent gas explosion in Lagos.
if schools were on session, hopefully she would have been alive.

1 Like

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Junkelie: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
So painful. RIP

You reading this, it is safest to surrender your life to Christ cos death is inevitable and no one knows when is his turn
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by AgainstIslam(f): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
paulolee:
a very sad way to bite the dust..
remind me of when i lost a friend to water during early 2010...
we all went to bar beach back then for fun but henry went in along with some friends to swim, he kept swimming further into the water and people were warning him to stop but he refused maybe because his bea and other girls were hailing him..
henry swarmed till the point of the red flag in the beach that was the warning flag to stop, raised his head up and continue to swim more further despite the warning of some senior friends around...
that was the last time we saw henry and some divers went in and tried searching for him but didnt see him..
we went back home and told his parents the sad news and it really broke them...
we wr called later in few days to come and pick his corpse in the Beach and he was looking soo scary..
such a sad way to go...R.i.p brave one..

Or RIP stupid one?
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by OneMillionBoys(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
walex4live1:
Not only UNIBEN bro... Even FUTA has lost lots of students during this pandemic only.... I pray may God continue to protect the rest of us o.... People are facing a lot, he no easy at all �
even UI too.
Personally in UNIBEN I've counted up to 20 with lecturers inclusive.
This year is cursed.
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by YaksonFCA(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Wilstar(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
KossyKiss97:

There was reported flood in Nassarawa state those part that share city’s with Abuja..Maraba etc..Google can help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Aimerosa25(f): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
Rip to him,may God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by AAhmdi(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
KossyKiss97:

Am in shock!
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Agroblessing: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
paulolee:
we all went to bar beach back then for fun but henry went in along with some friends to swim, he kept swimming further into the water and people were warning him to stop but he refused maybe because his bea and other girls were hailing him..
henry swarmed till the point of the red flag in the beach that was the warning flag to stop, raised his head up and continue to swim more further despite the warning of some senior friends around...
that was the last time we saw henry and some divers went in and tried searching for him but didnt see him..
we wr called later in few days to come and pick his corpse in the Beach and he was looking soo scary..

That's not brave one but a stupid one.
How will you decide to go beyond the 'red flag'
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Charmingpet: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=Awesomeking post=92309030]am i d only one that has no knowledge of any recent abuja flood? [/quote) it is well o
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by DisLifeSha: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
It's like the guy like to die before
paulolee:
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by walex4live1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
OneMillionBoys:
even UI too.
Personally in UNIBEN I've counted up to 20 with lecturers inclusive.
This year is cursed.

Chai!!! May God see us through o
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by guy222: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
This remined me of a friend that got drown in River benue 2012, somebody will kick a ball deep in the water and we will bet #50 each, the first person that would pick the ball and brought it out of the water will be given the whole money. On this day we were ten in numbers, when the ball was kick deep in the water, we started swimming and i got the ball before him but he was struggling to get the ball from me so we started struggling and fighting in the water, i was shock to my bone marrow that when we come out of the water he was no where to be found, we search and search for him in the water along side some soldiers and jukun men but we could not find him, After three days his body was found in a nearby village and he was buried at the mouth of the river, i cried and cried and cried until i became sick, uptil this moment the grave is till there but i keep asking myself this question are you sure you are not responsible for his death? Till this moment i have not been able to answer this question.

5 Likes

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Compliant(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
Awesomeking:

People are Gwagwalada are facing serious flood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Theoarhics: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
The headline made me think he was swept in uniben and landed in Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by OdiliHelen26(f): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Which flood?

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by OdiliHelen26(f): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=AAhmdi post=92312541]

Am in shock![/yquote]

The flood in Zuba, madalla, suleja was so massive last Monday..

Many person lost their lives and properties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by dalass(f): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
Brachaa:
Awwnnn.. Such a handsome looking young man.

RIP.

Handsome and intelligent too, studying pharmacy.. .. Chain!

R.I.P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
dalass:

Handsome and intelligent too, studying pharmacy.. .. Chain!

R.I.P

Hm.. That's a huge loss.

1 Like

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wetin him self go dey find for water side?

See as fine boy just waste. angry
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Samfloxin(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
paulolee:
we were called in after some days to come and pick his corpse in the Beach and he was looking soo scary..
such a sad way to go...continue to R.i.p henry
Mammy water and his village people were calling home with alacrity

1 Like

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Maxvasia(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Which flood?
I tayaaa
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by jaeyking(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
paulolee:
we were called in after some days to come and pick his corpse in the Beach and he was looking soo scary..
such a sad way to go...continue to R.i.p henry

this happened in jos bah

1 Like

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by luckingto50: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Compliant:

Yes, their was flood in part of Abuja last week Saturday, the fall heavily for over 7hours non stop. There is even a man that lost his wife nd 3 children in the unfortunate incident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by luckingto50: 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
Compliant:

Yes, their was flood in part of Abuja last week Saturday, the rain fall heavily for over 7hours non stop. There is even a man that lost his wife nd 3 children in the unfortunate incident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by paulolee(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
jaeyking:

this happened in jos bah
naaa....in lagos
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Noss24: 12:06am On Aug 01, 2020
R. I. P Wisdom, He Was My Cell Leader At Winners Chapel Ekosodin During My Days In Uniben. What A Gentle Boy. May God Grant You Eternal Rest.
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by KULESTGee24(m): 12:25am On Aug 01, 2020
2cribz:
Nawa o. A whole uniben student wey suppose get sense. Those days at tosetan.i chop food like mad for tosetan.
Its not nice to be commenting anyhow, the flood collapsed their house while they where sleeping at night... He was among the young and intelligent students back when we where at F.G.C Kwali,..

May your soul rest in peace my dear brother
Dear God, may you give comfort to the bereaved.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Remembers When This Was A Criteria For Entry To Primary School? / Inside Afe Babalola University Teaching Hospital (Photos) / IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.