Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja (49600 Views)

Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / UNILORIN Elects Medical Student As Its Student Union President. / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Obakovicho: 12:38am On Aug 01, 2020
paulolee:
a very sad way to bite the dust..
remind me of when i lost a friend to water during early 2010...
we all went to bar beach back then for fun but henry went in along with some friends to swim, he kept swimming further into the water and people were warning him to stop but he refused maybe because his bea and other girls were hailing him..
henry swarmed till the point of the red flag in the beach that was the warning flag to stop, raised his head up and continue to swim more further despite the warning of some senior friends around...
that was the last time we saw henry and some divers went in and tried searching for him but didnt see him..
we went back home and told his parents the sad news and it really broke them...
we were called in after some days to come and pick his corpse in the Beach and he was looking soo scary..
such a sad way to go...continue to R.i.p henry
Is he fair? If yes na mermaid carry am
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by OneMillionBoys(m): 1:00am On Aug 01, 2020
guy222:
This remined me of a friend that got drown in River benue 2012, somebody will kick a ball deep in the water and we will bet #50 each, the first person that would pick the ball and brought it out of the water will be given the whole money. On this day we were ten in numbers, when the ball was kick deep in the water, we started swimming and i got the ball before him but he was struggling to get the ball from me so we started struggling and fighting in the water, i was shock to my bone marrow that when we come out of the water he was no where to be found, we search and search for him in the water along side some soldiers and jukun men but we could not find him, After three days his body was found in a nearby village and he was buried at the mouth of the river, i cried and cried and cried until i became sick, uptil this moment the grave is till there but i keep asking myself this question are you sure you are not responsible for his death? Till this moment i have not been able to answer this question.
are you serious?
But what kind of rough play is this na?
How old were you guys then?
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by OneMillionBoys(m): 1:02am On Aug 01, 2020
OdiliHelen26:
Thanks so much for confirming this
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by OneMillionBoys(m): 1:06am On Aug 01, 2020
Noss24:
R. I. P Wisdom, He Was My Cell Leader At Winners Chapel Ekosodin During My Days In Uniben. What A Gentle Boy. May God Grant You Eternal Rest.
wow I also stayed in Ekosodin but wasn't that serious with winners chapel though.
May his soul Rest in peace
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by OneMillionBoys(m): 1:08am On Aug 01, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Wetin him self go dey find for water side?

See as fine boy just waste. angry
The flood collapsed their house while they were sleeping at night.

1 Like

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by OneMillionBoys(m): 1:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Obakovicho:
Is he fair? If yes na mermaid carry am
na wah oh. This your mentality na something else

1 Like

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by dalass(f): 4:13am On Aug 01, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Wetin him self go dey find for water side?

See as fine boy just waste. angry

Don't say that.

A neighbor saw a woman ànd her kid when they got swept off due to flooding on a main street in my area. No one could help. It shocked her to her bones!...

The woman was just trying to get home with her child and I'm certain she judged that the same road she passes through everyday couldn't do her any harm!

Flooding these days is something else!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by TooGod247(m): 4:31am On Aug 01, 2020
rip my brother, buhari is dey cause
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by noel22(m): 6:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Noss24:
R. I. P Wisdom, He Was My Cell Leader At Winners Chapel Ekosodin During My Days In Uniben. What A Gentle Boy. May God Grant You Eternal Rest.

Very correct bro... He is a very dedicated fellow... In evangelism and sanctuary unit in LFC Ekosodin.. What a loss!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by noel22(m): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2020
The flood in suleja axis really claimed alot of lives last week Saturday... Virtually all the houses at the river bank were slept off and the occupants died.
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by iamdaquin01(f): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2020
Rip
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by jaeyking(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2020
paulolee:
naaa....in lagos
knew of something similar in jos
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Drizzy5001(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2020
Rest well bro
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2020
so sad this just made me shed tears. RIP son
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Tiwaz2: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by lereinter(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2020
Greenvaiper:

Students will still die whether school open or not

That's what terrorist, buhari supporters, Islamist say

1 Like

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Ebenezer2030: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
crimewatch:

It happen last Saturday.
Of course there was flood in some part of abuja last Saturday. There was flood in Gwagwalada and Zuba. People lost their lives in Kaduna road and Suleja. Wisdom died in Suleja flood and Suleja is in Niger State near Abuja.
thank you so much for this information
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by Ebenezer2030: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
noel22:
The flood in suleja axis really claimed alot of lives last week Saturday... Virtually all the houses at the river bank were slept off and the occupants died.
is it the bank of River Niger?
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by AsawanaDgreat: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Condolence to the family
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:15am On Aug 04, 2020
dalass:

Don't say that.

A neighbor saw a woman ànd her kid when they got swept off due to flooding on a main street in my area. No one could help. It shocked her to her bones!...

The woman was just trying to get home with her child and I'm certain she judged that the same road she passes through everyday couldn't do her any harm!

Flooding these days is something else!

I apologize for the snide remark. I just couldn't fathom the possibility of the story.

1 Like

Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by dalass(f): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I apologize for the snide remark. I just couldn't fathom the possibility of the story.

Accepted.... I understand..... Sturves happen.... Tragic stories. Some things are quite hard to believe but they happen..

God help.us smiley
Re: Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja by dalass(f): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2020
OneMillionBoys:
The flood collapsed their house while they were sleeping at night.

Wow.... Unimaginable tragedy! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures / We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.