Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? (78161 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma / Project Strongest States In Nigeria TV Show: Photos Of Delegates / #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by oyeb15: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hisense then LG. Problem of LG is high current and low current. It likes stable normal current. Hisense is very rugged

2 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Eriokanmi: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
J V C
Sony
Sharp
Panasonic

6 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by KINGwax007(m): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Andyblaze:
I've gotten one particular brands which is touted to be the most durable products over and over again but I don't know why they keep getting "burnt" after a year or two... So I wanna know, between LG, Samsung, etc which is the the most advisable to go for
Hisense. Just make sure you bought from accredited store
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Fhowe: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Samsung , I have one I have used for over 10 years picture quality intact no fault whatsoever

2 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by frozen70(f): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Andyblaze:
I've gotten one particular brands which is touted to be the most durable products over and over again but I don't know why they keep getting "burnt" after a year or two... So I wanna know, between LG, Samsung, etc which is the the most advisable to go for

Go for LG but make sure you buy if from Fouani stores, Google the nearest to you

You will remain happy forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
LG is your bae !
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
Krasid:
LG

Pls run from LG, I use what ever u believe in beg you..
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by AngelicBeing: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
Shellsploit:
Wheres Lalasticlala sef

Infinix Tv users right now!
Wetin Ifinix TV do you, like seriously tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
nopsman1:

Why do you prefer a foreign used over a new tv from an authorized dealer or from the franchise owners?
I bought one and it lasted 8 years.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Sniper101(m): 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
Infinix TV
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by GeneralPula: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Apple TV
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Swagtrills(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
Andyblaze:

Go for TCL and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by kabanayol9(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
LG
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by DammyGbade(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Samsung LCD is the best

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by ogbuefi677(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
walexsho:

The worst TV you can ever buy.... I have one with a bad screen without solution to it.
Take it to LG stores.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Shellsploit: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Wetin Ifinix TV do you, like seriously tongue

If na iPhone tv e for better

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Engrr(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Andyblaze:

Oga plasma technology is no more available. The TVs that you have now are mostly LED. In terms of durability, I am afraid you are buying China brands with either LG or Samsung label!. All the genuine brands like LG, Samsung, Sony etc are all good if you buy original ones. Where they differ sometimes are in picture quality, sound etc

5 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Accurate11(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
I av use my LG plasma TV for 7yrs now
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Bigfish121(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
I am enjoying my new Samsung 43 inch tv.no issues so far
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Hahjascho(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Now listen, go to any standard shop... the one mostly owned by Igbos...jus give the person in charge ₦500 first as bonus..

Then, ask him the same question..thank me later.grin

6 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Blame the light(power) not the electronics.

In other countries, such thing hardly happen.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Thonee(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Go for Samsung, clearer pictures and durability.
Mine is over 4yrs now and no scratch.

2 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Simply6: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
LG trusted brand! smiley
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by geunik(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrSensor:
don't mind that fool.
Nokia have two android tv presently trending in Indian market. Stop throwing insults

2 Likes

Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Baba40(f): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nokia TV
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by cmrendowed(f): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
Samsung anytime any day
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by godumes: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Samsung all the way. LG is Ok but you wil dislike it when it's faulty, because the parts are expensive. Contact me anyway for more information...08038166815. I sells at Alaba International market
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Bbbwings: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
freshvine:

You bought fake. Original Sollatek guard is 12k each and Powermatic is around 8k
Ok I will get the brand name
Thanks.
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Baba40(f): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Many FAKE ones plenty .U can't identify original one.I was told dat the tokunboh(second hand) is better.How true
Oga, go to fouani stores
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by lopezoraclenet(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Checkout Royal tv
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by Bbbwings: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
freshvine:

You bought fake. Original Sollatek guard is 12k each and Powermatic is around 8k
Ok I will get the brand name
Thanks.
Chai
Re: Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? by rastaLivity: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sharon6:
EID SALES!!!

Get 30ml+3 samples of our topnotch designer perfume oils at 5000 naira only!

Our oils doesn't change colours, not watery and
lasts for 72 hours and more on clothes, no alcohol, no water, no dilute!!

We have 170 fragrances in stock and we do deliveries nationwide.

The link on my SIGNATURE leads directly to my WhatsApp
where’s your location? I stay in ph

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept / Erica’s Clothing Store Sells Out All Its Products Within Two Hours Of Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.