Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Sense Or Trash? I Will Use My Spiritual Power To Shut Down Bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sense Or Trash? I Will Use My Spiritual Power To Shut Down Bbnaija (285 Views)

Sense Or Trash:i Am An American, Nothing Concern Me With Nigeria(eldee The Don) / NICE OR TRASH?? Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His New Look / Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sense Or Trash? I Will Use My Spiritual Power To Shut Down Bbnaija by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
Sense Or Trash? I Will Use My Spiritual Power To Shut Down BBNaija – Nigerian Prophet

I Will Use My Spiritual Power To Shut Down BBNaija – Nigerian Prophet – Prophet Chukwu a Nigerian Prophet had warned the federal government of to shut down the Big Brother Naija show.

The Big Brother Naija show is one that has raised questions over time – as many people have tagged the show as immoral.

According to the prophet, if no one shuts down the show, he would shut it down with his spiritual power.

Speaking, the prophet could be heard saying:

“Shutdown BBNaija show now or I will… I will shut it down with my spiritual powers…”

Watch Video using The Link; https://musicprong.com/i-will-use-my-spiritual-power-to-shut-down-bbnaija/

Re: Sense Or Trash? I Will Use My Spiritual Power To Shut Down Bbnaija by ojun50(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
All this native doctor pastor wey full this country self...... The pastor children go dey laugh am for one corner now
Re: Sense Or Trash? I Will Use My Spiritual Power To Shut Down Bbnaija by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
this week one of these charlatans was predicting the winner of BBN, now his charlatan colleague is gonna shut it down. all of these fraudsters in robe are just using BBN to trend.

with all the hunger/plagues/unemployment/crimes etc around them, its BBN he is interested in?!?!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Counsels Erica About Laycon’s Interest [VIDEO] / Trending [album] Tiwa Savage – Celia | Zip & Mp3 Download / Know Your Celebrities: 7 Things You Didn't Know About Singer Flavour N'abania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.