Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki (4039 Views)

MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin / Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Freeman213: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
...Governor, Deputy on war path over Obaseki's delay to fund campaigns

Ahead the September 19 Governorship election in Edo State deputy governor of Edo State, Comrade Philip Shaibu engaged in a war of words with his boss, Godwin Obaseki at a leadership meeting Thursday following what they described as failure by the governor to release funds for the election.

Apart from the governor and his deputy who were at the meeting, others includes the secretary to the state government, Osarodion Ogie, Charles Idahosa and Domingo Obende.

It was gathered that trouble started when the governor commenced the meeting by saying all hands must be on deck for them to be able to defeat the APC.

But Shaibu raised his hands to speak, the governor later regretted why he allowed him to speak. The deputy governor was said to have told the governor that he (Obaseki) is not serious in winning the coming election.

He reminded the governor that different committees were set up in the past two weeks but the governor had refused to fund them. Lamenting that the APC has been busy in serious campaigns while nothing has happened regarding the PDP campaign.

Tension heightened when he accused the governor of luring him to fight his god father Oshiomhole and now showing no commitment or seriousness in funding the forthcoming election.

"We have been sitting here doing nothing while Oshiomhole is all over the town, we are losing members every day and all we do is setting up committees every day without funding. I will not take this nonsense and you pushed me into fighting a man that made me what I am today yet all we seeing everyday is committees with no funding.

"Mr governor I see you dont understand what this election is all about. You are not serious about it. Do you think is the little boys carrying laptops here that will do it. If you don't want to fund the election then I have no business being here. I will back out" Shaibu declared.

Attempts by Ogie to stop Shaibu further infuriated the deputy governor who told Ogie to shut his mouth and sit down. However, Charles Idahosa stood up and backed Shaibu, expressing his fear that Oshiomhole will send all of them to jail if they lose the election.

He further urged the governor to release money for the guber campaign. Obaseki who a source said looked visibly confused at that moment, requested for the budget of each of the committees, six of them in number.

His request furthered infuriated Shaibu who thundered that he was still asking for the budget when APC had been campaigning day and night. He warned the governor that if nothing serious is happening he will walk back to his APC which he said he left in pains.

The deputy governor walked out of the meeting after describing his boss as unserious.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
grin

Hahaha, confusion is already setting in when the elections has not even started, when I tell people that ize iyamu will trash obaseki easily they argue with me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by fjjc(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Okay o let see how you guys survive this.
Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by lograr(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
No link?

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by BlackfireX: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
Please when is Chelsea playing Man utd

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Johnjanrt: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
Beginning to appear as if Obaseki is more clueless than he looks. Judging by this recent accusations and decamping of his close associates.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by nairavsdollars(f): 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
The same Deputy governor abusing Oshiomhole yesterday evening and praising the governor??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Throwback: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
This is trashy news.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Danwakae(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
Fake news , by APC, same APC who claim Gov Obaseki is sharing money

Oshobaba is gone ...it's a war btw a faction in APC and PDP against the Oshobaba APC faction ...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Christology(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
gbas gbos ....of LA LA LA of Lagos
Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Danwakae(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
nairavsdollars:
The same Deputy governor abusing Oshiomhole yesterday evening and praising the governor??

That's fake APC news ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Unigrad: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
Freeman213:

Ahead the September 19 Governorship election in Edo State deputy governor of Edo State, Comrade Philip Shaibu engaged in a war of words with his boss, Godwin Obaseki at a leadership meeting Thursday following what they described as failure by the governor to release funds for the election.

Apart from the governor and his deputy who were at the meeting, others includes the secretary to the state government, Osarodion Ogie, Charles Idahosa and Domingo Obende.

It was gathered that trouble started when the governor commenced the meeting by saying all hands must be on deck for them to be able to defeat the APC.

But Shaibu raised his hands to speak, the governor later regretted why he allowed him to speak. The deputy governor was said to have told the governor that he (Obaseki) is not serious in winning the coming election.

He reminded the governor that different committees were set up in the past two weeks but the governor had refused to fund them. Lamenting that the APC has been busy in serious campaigns while nothing has happened regarding the PDP campaign.

Tension heightened when he accused the governor of luring him to fight his god father Oshiomhole and now showing no commitment or seriousness in funding the forthcoming election.

"We have been sitting here doing nothing while Oshiomhole is all over the town, we are losing members every day and all we do is setting up committees every day without funding. I will not take this nonsense and you pushed me into fighting a man that made me what I am today yet all we seeing everyday is committees with no funding.

"Mr governor I see you dont understand what this election is all about. You are not serious about it. Do you think is the little boys carrying laptops here that will do it. If you don't want to fund the election then I have no business being here. I will back out" Shaibu declared.

Attempts by Ogie to stop Shaibu further infuriated the deputy governor who told Ogie to shut his mouth and sit down. However, Charles Idahosa stood up and backed Shaibu, expressing his fear that Oshiomhole will send all of them to jail if they lose the election.

He further urged the governor to release money for the guber campaign. Obaseki who a source said looked visibly confused at that moment, requested for the budget of each of the committees, six of them in number.

His request furthered infuriated Shaibu who thundered that he was still asking for the budget when APC had been campaigning day and night. He warned the governor that if nothing serious is happening he will walk back to his APC which he said he left in pains.

The deputy governor walked out of the meeting after describing his boss as unserious.
Writing rubbish from Oshiomole backyard.
You were among the people who said he bought PDP candidate slot with #6B, some said #15B. Governor Obaseki was also accused by you that he has been sharing the state money.
Well, continue in peddling your fake news while I know who I will vote for.
No source?

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Eriokanmi: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
APC is very good at propaganda but it won't save them in edo state. We are ready. We are not perturbed. Keep all your nonsense until after election. We saw everything said on Channels tv last night. Nothing close to the fake report was discussed.

The below was what happened yesterday, during which none of rhe above gibberish was mentioned. It was a meeting ahead of campaign coming up next week. APC social media fake dudes, read and digest. Happy reading

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/07/31/tambuwal-obaseki-others-call-for-violence-free-campaigns-election-in-edo/amp/

https://businessday.ng/politics/article/edo-2020-tambuwal-obaseki-others-call-for-violence-free-campaigns-election/amp/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Eriokanmi: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
lograr:
No link?
There can't be any link. This is what they're good at doing, confusing the already confused people grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Eriokanmi: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
nairavsdollars:
fake, fake, fake. Don't believe the report.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Trumpcard05: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
This write up here is as fake as it gets! The desperation to enthrone a labeled thief as Gov. is making some people go mad like their oga Oshiomole & writing out pure fiction articles out of the depths of their skewed imagination.

This one is nothing but a load of rubbish meant to confuse the gullible & those who need others to think for them

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by johnmartus(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
grin. Bloggers meh.
Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by lograr(m): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Eriokanmi:
There can't be any link. This is what they're good at doing, confusing the already confused people grin
cheesy
Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by jchioma: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
FAKE NEWS from the stable of APCheat.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by haffaze777(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
What kind of Ogogoro induced report is this?grin Edo no be Abia though
Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Austino50: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
E don dey happen small small wicked wike has to bring Rivers billions o otherwise hmm
Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Quelme: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
The 3 credit governor needs to sign an MOU before releasing funds.

No MOU, no money.. Hahaha

Wait for it, another MOU, so so so so MOU.

Meanwhile, the agenda is still SIMPLE!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Austino50: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
jchioma:
FAKE NEWS from the stable of APCheat.
It shall continues to be fake until the green snake is killed then it shall becomes true. After all coronavirus is fake to you people too until it kills someone dear to you, then it shall becomes real to you. (Wisdom is profitable to direct )

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by IamWonderful: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by cpu2006(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
APC lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by greatdreamer(m): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
No matter how you lie you cant lie like liar Muhammad
Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Macphenson: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2020
Is this how APC plan to win their election with this kind of propaganda?

It's becoming boring and stale, even Lie Mohammed will be disappointed with the people that put up this trash.

The same Shuaibu that took Oshiomhole to the gutters just yesterday.

It's obvious APC is scared of Shuaibu's " Street Credibility", and thus has become jittery.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by adekolaelect(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
Throwback:
This is trashy news.
This is trashy comment .
Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by dregmaster: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Check all freeman213 topics and make your conclusion.
Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by richie240: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
Freeman213:

Lagos Ibadam brown gutter envelope media ,show us video or I don't believe it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners To Boycott Igbo Traders/Businesses In North / Peter OBI Declared Little Girl Who Celebrate Him As Poster Child Of His Campaign / Implications Of FG's Failure To Help Senator Prof. Ike Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.