Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama (2151 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / REJECTED: In 2016, I Was Rejected and Abused for Doing This... [Picture] / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by Onyiamaogu: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
A distraught man identified as Dominic Barry, has cried out over domestic abuse he suffers in the hands of his baby mama.

Dominic called out his baby mama who he claims has been assaulting him for years, he also shared photo proof of injury marks on his body to back his claim.

He said the mother of his child has been domestically abusing him from day one.

See his post;

“TODAY I HAD TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON AGAIN FROM DAY ONE MY KID’S MOTHER…BEEN DOMESTICALLY ABUSING ME!!! AFTER 4years of trying to be a real great father and role model in her son and my son’s life…

“THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!!! HAD I DID SOME SHIT LIKE THIS NO ONE WOULD UNDERSTAND MY PERSONAL LIFE.. God first thoughlet that lady be great y’all we’re not an item…”, he wrote.

SEE MORE PHOTOS: https://playloaded.com.ng/man-cries-out-after-being-physically-abused-for-four-years-by-his-babymama-photos/
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by dawnomike(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wow! She is a tigeress!!
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
How can a sane man be dating a woman like that? Even oshiomole looks better than her, Spits.

I dunno if it was lack of game that made him approach that fat shapeless thing but he's a disgrace to manhood.

BTW, domestic violence is unacceptable. He should report her to the police or invite ubunja and donstan18 so that they can beat her into factory reset mode.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
...and his foolish self couldnt walk away from that useless woman?!?! he got everything he deserved from this woman, as having a baby with someone does NOT mean you should stay with them, regardless of how they treat you.
btw if a woman has no respect for you and raise her hands on you, then you repay her with her own medicine.

THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY MAD PEOPLE... and if you foolishly do, dont tempt the animal!

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by EasternActivist: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Simp with the latest upgrade

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by Kemimarch16(f): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Say NO to domestic abuse
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by UDUJ(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Imagine the ugly whale the guy is with. I tire for some guys sha undecided

What attracted him to her in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by falcon01: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Damn! he a weak fellow no matter how big and strong a woman is you can control her and make her your puppet. Only real men Know what I mean, it's a psychological Hack.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by offset67(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
women are witches

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by Ningen(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
falcon01:
Damn! he a weak fellow no matter how big and strong a woman is you can control her and make her your puppet. Only real men Know what I mean, it's a psychological Hack.

Don't go around trying to tame a hippopotamus.
It'll end in tears for you.

This has nothing to do with him being weak.

There's no psychological hack that'll aid anyone control a voilent and an abuse individual. NONE.
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by Randy100: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
The idiot is even crying out. I don't know if he is crying out to men right or men aid collective(MACOL). Maybe human right group will have mercy on him and take up the case.
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by Texman21: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Just read the comments from fellow men on this thread you will understand why no man will report any form abuse because of ridicule and will be downplayed.
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by mariahAngel(f): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
I swear, I'm not laughing grin
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by merieam16(f): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
His life, his business
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
Most likely in DIASPORA.
very Common
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by kambili999(f): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
I don't know if its just me, but I'm very confused.
its very wrong
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by falcon01: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ningen:

Don't go around trying to tame a hippopotamus.
It'll end in tears for you.

This has nothing to do with him being weak.

There's no psychological hack that'll aid anyone control a voilent and an abuse individual. NONE.
He is emotionally weak.
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by Mgtowmonk: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by boman2014: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
some women sef
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2020
Afroknight come and see your brother ooo grin
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by Nicklaus619(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
EasternActivist:
Simp with the latest upgrade

If you say he is a simp then u probably don't understand the meaning of simp, what is he suppose to do? Fight back? Kill her, he has done the honourable thing by waking outa her life.
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by marlow1962(m): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
One funny thing about this generation is that,if it's a girl now that is in the guys shoes eh, you will now see one hungry looking animal shouting JUSTICE for the girl,but once it's a guy now all of them will be like NA EM SABI, MAYBE EM DN GO FOLLOW ANOTHER GAL OR u will hear them say D GUY NA PUSSY NIGGA
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by EasternActivist: 2:46am On Aug 01, 2020
Texman21:
Just read the comments from fellow men on this thread you will understand why no man will report any form abuse because of ridicule and will be downplayed.

Report what?? Guy shift abeg...
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by EasternActivist: 2:50am On Aug 01, 2020
Nicklaus619:

If you say he is a simp then u probably don't understand the meaning of simp, what is he suppose to do? Fight back? Kill her, he has done the honourable thing by waking outa her life.
Honorable thing !?! Pls what's the stupid honor in what he has done . He is a capital disgrace. Women are wired to be submissive not the other way round. Read your holy book. Nothing honorable there but a disgraceful foolish pu**y worshipper, wailing and yearning for old hag tw*t
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 01, 2020
merieam16:
His life, his business
I hope you'll say her life her business when the table turns. undecided
Re: Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama by PaulH07: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2020
Onyiamaogu:
A distraught man identified as Dominic Barry, has cried out over domestic abuse he suffers in the hands of his baby mama.

Dominic called out his baby mama who he claims has been assaulting him for years, he also shared photo proof of injury marks on his body to back his claim.

He said the mother of his child has been domestically abusing him from day one.

See his post;

SEE MORE PHOTOS: https://playloaded.com.ng/man-cries-out-after-being-physically-abused-for-four-years-by-his-babymama-photos/

E be like sey the woman dey flog am sha. That's what you get for fvcking your Mother's pvssy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

No longer needed (modified) / How I Discovered My Fiancé Secret: An Affair With His Step Mother -pls Advise / Fear Who No Fear Woman: SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.