Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae” As He Shares Photos Of Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae” As He Shares Photos Of Him (505 Views)

Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae” As He Shares Photos Of Him / Man DIES Of Bacteria Poisoning After Giving His Bae Head For 1st Time!! / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae” As He Shares Photos Of Him by jumia1: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bobrisky has finally shown off the love of his life who he popularly refers to as “bae”.

The Cross-dresser and self-acclaimed Nigerian male-barbie shared photos of the man, Henry Ike, whom he described as his world on his IG page this afternoon.

”The wait is OVER !!! I’m not d type of person that like bring my relationship here… but sometimes decision change. And I remember asking for ur permission to do dis… you asked me to go ahead. Thanks for everything you do to myself and my family. Have fought so bad for true love boom you cam into d picture. I love u @henryike” he wrote as he shared photos of the man.
Click and see:https://wahalablog.com/bobrisky-finally-unveils-the-identity-of-his-bae-as-he-shares-photos-of-him/
Re: Bobrisky Finally Unveils The Identity Of His “bae” As He Shares Photos Of Him by deedy111: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Rubbish transgendered person, a true definition of confusion

(1) (Reply)

Lady Angrily Walks Out On Lover, Rejects His Proposal Because He Refused To Knee / I Have This 2015 Toyota Corolla For Sale / What's Goin On In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.