Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) (21777 Views)

Teachers In Abia Clean Up Schools Before Resumption (Photos) / Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown / IMT Enugu Begins Registration For Admission Into Full-time Degree Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2020
This is funny! In this 21st century this is what some people are using, this is like people that are 40yrs behind civilization! Anyways, any way na way, Good development to the gov. Ugwuanyi others should follow suit!
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by jUeLiZ: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2020
I nor understand, why dem d water ground for this rainy season?
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by Cloud007: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2020
Children have been out of school for months now but.... research states that the virus can only last few days on most conducive environment. What are you disinfecting? Why make money on everything? Ehn?
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by Reference(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2020
Decontaminate schools ? Have the schools not been empty all this while or have they been used as isolation centres.

They should look at facts and deploy scarce resources effectively. Before the nationwide lockdown I cannot recall any school having an infection issue and surely four months later a virus that cannot survive surfaces for longer than 3 days will have long died off...

...except if these facilities have been used for other activities.
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by Coolgasman(m): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
I'm not understanding myself
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'm not understanding why are they decontaminating schools that nobody has been to in months..?

Thought they said the Corona virus can only survive some few days outside a host.
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by Eponzy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Yxxx:
Can you work on Ehamufu road ,Governor Ugwuani?
that road is so bad mehn

1 Like

Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by Coldfeets: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'm not understanding why are they decontaminating schools that nobody has been to in months..?

Thought they said the Corona virus can only survive some few days outside a host.

Just assume that everything you thought you knew about Covid19 is false.
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
NkemChukwudi:
All I see is RED MUD!!!!

Imhotep lzaa precisionFX

Stop ur obsession on igbos. U will soon run mad.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by Investnow2017: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
tolugar:
What are they actually decontaminating??

As if Covid is there waiting for students to come back.

Use that money to clear the bushes and do some renovations
Somebody has won the contract, so....... Ridiculous indeed
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Stop ur obsession on igbos. U will soon run mad.

angry. Never been to igboland to disturb their people.
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
alramon:
waste of fund, time, water, energy, disinfectants, PPEs....

what are they decontaminating?

schools that has been abandoned for months?

Clueless people

Honestly, my brother, the levei of idiocy endemic in the Nigerian political elite never ceases to amaze me. Or maybe they are just looking for a means to steal more money, don't be surprised to hear tomorrow that about N55b was spent on this pointless exercise.
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by sulemanalex(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
How many schools in Enugu will they decontaminate?

Audio decontamination

Ugwuanyi na u biko
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by Blazejidenna: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
The FG should come to Abia state Abia government are taxing us with an amount of 10,000 naira after that, certificate will be awarded
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

angry. Never been to igboland to disturb their people.

But y are here using an igbo name and u are also running around like a lunatic making posts on igbo matters and quoting usernames of igbo pple.

Igbo addict, grow up
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
PrecisionFx:

But y are here using an igbo name and u are also running around like a lunatic making posts on igbo matters and quoting usernames of igbo pple.

Igbo addict, grow up

I dey Yoruba land.
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by earnit3: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
ok
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by Jackienjoey: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
i pray Lagos state should allow ss3 and jss 3 students resume because some of them are pregnant � and some are nursing � baby they should allow them to do there exam and not change mouth again
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by Slynation(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
tolugar:
What are they actually decontaminating??
As if Covid is there waiting for students to come back.
Use that money to clear the bushes and do some renovations
I swear... Too many confusionists in one Nation grin
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by Excellent111: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
fake!

Just for the media
sister, it's true, same thing also going here in Delta state.
Re: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Tannhauser:

Honestly, my brother, the levei of idiocy endemic in the Nigerian political elite never ceases to amaze me. Or maybe they are just looking for a means to steal more money, don't be surprised to hear tomorrow that about N55b was spent on this pointless exercise.

cheesy that's Nigeria for u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria: How Reliable? / ASUU Strike: Committee Of VCs Recommend ₦800,000 For Profs, To Resolve Deadlock / Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.